Vaxxidents?

P

Peatness

1635521188759.png

It’s possible there is nothing to see here

It could be just confusion...

Last edited by a moderator:

Ben.

Obviously the unvaxxed are causing and spreading which results in a decrease in motor skills and a inhibition of the reflexes while simultaneously inducing confusion.
We are in desperate need of another lockdown. I mean look at thoose numbers.

"So why might this be happening? We decided to look at what could be causing these accidents – and it seems that not properly understanding pedestrian road crossings could be part of the problem."

I find this thread funny. As if pre-pandemic the comprehension of road rules was magically better and now has suddenly dropped.

K

Kayaker

tankasnowgod

View attachment 29554

It’s possible there is nothing to see here

It could be just confusion...

Maybe, but remember, this isn't the only "Medical Experiment" that has been run on the population at large. From the AP article-

DETROIT (AP) — The number of U.S. traffic deaths in the first six months of 2021 hit 20,160, the highest first-half total since 2006, the government reported Thursday, a sign of growing reckless driving during the coronavirus pandemic.

The estimated number was 18.4% higher than the first half of last year, prompting Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg to call the increase an unacceptable crisis.

Wow. Only 18.4% higher than a year when the roadways were mostly abandoned for a two month period? The amount of traffic in some areas might have increased 500-1000% or more, those especially being the biggest cities, where accidents are far more likely in the first place.

A lot of people have been driving significantly less, so maybe their driving skills have declined during this period. It's possible that a lot of car maintenance was also delayed or put off entirely, so the cars on the road could be less responsive in general. I can see an argument that this is largely just a mechanical issue.

OP
P

Peatness

Maybe, but remember, this isn't the only "Medical Experiment" that has been run on the population at large. From the AP article-

Wow. Only 18.4% higher than a year when the roadways were mostly abandoned for a two month period? The amount of traffic in some areas might have increased 500-1000% or more, those especially being the biggest cities, where accidents are far more likely in the first place.

A lot of people have been driving significantly less, so maybe their driving skills have declined during this period. It's possible that a lot of car maintenance was also delayed or put off entirely, so the cars on the road could be less responsive in general. I can see an argument that this is largely just a mechanical issue.
In the history of mankind there has never been a medical experiment to equal this one, the lockdown and the experimental injections.

It's plausible that driving skills may have declined but I doubt it.

Last edited by a moderator:

tankasnowgod

It's plausible that driving skills may have declined but I doubt it.
Do you also doubt that delaying or stopping car maintenance wouldn't have an effect? Or comparing it to a period where traffic was 10-20% of normal for 2 months?

Really, the first half of 2021 should have been compared to the first half of 2019, for a more fair comparison.

OP
P

Peatness

Do you also doubt that delaying or stopping car maintenance wouldn't have an effect? Or comparing it to a period where traffic was 10-20% of normal for 2 months?

Really, the first half of 2021 should have been compared to the first half of 2019, for a more fair comparison.
There are reports of people passing out during driving, nothing to do with car maintenance

CAR CRASHES : Wrecks & Near Accidents After Taking The Shot - VAXXIDENTS​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/U0ldETZa8YnE/

aniciete

I have never gotten into an accident until about a month ago I was t-boned by a blue haired lesbian who blew through a stop sign

tankasnowgod

There are reports of people passing out during driving, nothing to do with car maintenance
So?

This actually happened to someone my mother knew a few years back, before anything about this fake pandemic happened. It can happen for a variety of reasons and medications, and has for a long time. So that, in itself, isn't evidence of a "vaxxident."

Of course, every accident is going to have different reasons for occurring.

OP
P

Peatness

So?

This actually happened to someone my mother knew a few years back, before anything about this fake pandemic happened. It can happen for a variety of reasons and medications, and has for a long time. So that, in itself, isn't evidence of a "vaxxident."

Of course, every accident is going to have different reasons for occurring.
That video is an hour long, you haven't watched it. You are just arguing for the sake of it, again

tankasnowgod

That video is an hour long, you haven't watched it. You are just arguing for the sake of it, again
I don't need to watch it. It's going to be incomplete. Unless they did a thorough review of EVERY SINGLE ACCIDENT this year, and compared to EVERY SINGLE ACCIDENT in a control year, how much is it really going to say? An hour isn't enough to do that sort of review.

The point stands that the 18.4% increase is comparing it to a year when there was dramatically reduced traffic on the roadways (something you still haven't acknowledged), so it wasn't even a fair comparison. If it was done 2021 to 2019, the increase might be significantly less, or non-existent.

Yes, I know that vaccines and lockdowns are huge experiments. But guess what? So are forced unemployment, poverty, and supply chain shortages.

I didn't say that a "Vaccident" never happens, or that the demonvax can't cause it, but it's really not a dramatic increase in accidents, and there are potential reasons that have nothing to do with any sort of medical intervention, that could explain part or all of the increase (which itself is probably a lot lower if you compared 2021 to a year like 2019 or 2017, rather than a year when the roadways were mostly abandoned for 2 months).

OP
P

Peatness

I don't need to watch it. It's going to be incomplete. Unless they did a thorough review of EVERY SINGLE ACCIDENT this year, and compared to EVERY SINGLE ACCIDENT in a control year, how much is it really going to say? An hour isn't enough to do that sort of review.

The point stands that the 18.4% increase is comparing it to a year when there was dramatically reduced traffic on the roadways (something you still haven't acknowledged), so it wasn't even a fair comparison. If it was done 2021 to 2019, the increase might be significantly less, or non-existent.

Yes, I know that vaccines and lockdowns are huge experiments. But guess what? So are forced unemployment, poverty, and supply chain shortages.

I didn't say that a "Vaccident" never happens, or that the demonvax can't cause it, but it's really not a dramatic increase in accidents, and there are potential reasons that have nothing to do with any sort of medical intervention, that could explain part or all of the increase (which itself is probably a lot lower if you compared 2021 to a year like 2019 or 2017, rather than a year when the roadways were mostly abandoned for 2 months).
Watch it!

wolfman37

I call it "covid brain". Since the pandemic, a large percentage of people seem "brain dead". Unable to follow directions, unable to make simple decisions for themselves.

InChristAlone

I find it scary to be on the road with hundreds of other people who could be on drugs illegal and prescription, alcohol, sleep deprived, texting and driving. It's a miracle there aren't more accidents.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom