Vascularity

mujuro

Why are you taking topical testosterone and HCG? Unless you were using supraphysiological doses of T, the HCG should suffice for increasing endogenous T production.

NathanK

mujuro said:
post 103306 Why are you taking topical testosterone and HCG? Unless you were using supraphysiological doses of T, the HCG should suffice for increasing endogenous T production.

He could be primary hypogonadal

Last edited by a moderator:

InChristAlone

NathanK said:
post 103297 Honestly, I thought vascularity had more to do with estrogen and NO. There was a discussion about this once on the FB group by Janelle.

I think hcg is probably not too bad as long as your LH and test are within normal range and not supraphysiological. Aside from creating a possible hormone imbalance there is 100% chance that you will be increasing estrogen if done in excess. Ray isnt fond of it for that reason as someone once asked. OTW, It's not bad if you are on TRT as it sounds. TRT is a whole other discussion... you have quite the replacement hormone cocktail going on there...

But the difference I see between me and vascularity is I only have bulging veins where blood would pool, I've never had a vein pop out anywhere else so there may be a difference.

NathanK

Janelle525 said:
post 103389
NathanK said:
post 103297 Honestly, I thought vascularity had more to do with estrogen and NO. There was a discussion about this once on the FB group by Janelle.

I think hcg is probably not too bad as long as your LH and test are within normal range and not supraphysiological. Aside from creating a possible hormone imbalance there is 100% chance that you will be increasing estrogen if done in excess. Ray isnt fond of it for that reason as someone once asked. OTW, It's not bad if you are on TRT as it sounds. TRT is a whole other discussion... you have quite the replacement hormone cocktail going on there...

But the difference I see between me and vascularity is I only have bulging veins where blood would pool, I've never had a vein pop out anywhere else so there may be a difference.

Ha, you saw that!

Im not sure what the difference is then as I havent seen you in person to know. I think bf% has a lot to do with it in general. The guys looking to get a pump in the gym are dealing with a more temporary inflamed state, but in either case have to have a low bf.

OP
S

slayers

All my hormone levels are now normal, nothing is above TOP range...

this is from RP ""Yes, pure testosterone on the skin is safe if the diet and thyroid function are good, but it's better to try supplements of pregnenolone first, and then DHEA, to normalize the testosterone production.""

OP
S

slayers

HCG should suffice for increasing endogenous T production.

HCG never worked well, clomid did well at increasing T but i don't want to be on clomid forever...

i figure T + HCG is better and safer than clomid...

i have to take something for T... Im probably secondary

OP
S

slayers

I guess you can't smell.
why would i troll? i don't care if you believe me or not.

http://beesandbutterflies.org/25622/did ... 622#q25622

thats my thread

also i post on simply shredded as fredb

some other forums too but i don't think there is any... so good luck with that

the pic is a few years old but i think I'm actually more vascular now due to following RP a few years now.

Then it seems you continually post the same pic at different times, over the years, asking what causes the vascularity.

The troll stench is still strong.

YuraCZ

Attachments

• ... 003 (frame 1187).jpg
    ... 003 (frame 1187).jpg
    13 KB · Views: 447
OP
S

slayers

Ok if you say so. guess you mirin thats all
I just use the same picture to get my point across... you complaints about trolling and use same picture serves no purposing in talking about food and vasculatity. you sir are the troll
I guess I'm trolling trying to figure out vascularity and food.

Everyone loves that vascularity

OP
S

slayers

Then it seems you continually post the same pic at different times, over the years, asking what causes the vascularity.

Was only posted one other time... you're an idiot.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
slayers said:
post 103682

Was only posted one other time... you're an idiot.
Could both of you please calm down and stop the name calling.

:hattip

Last edited:
OP
S

slayers

the pic is irrelevant to the topic ; what causes Vasuclaiy, body fat, Co2, sugar, caffeine,

OP
S

slayers

even if i am trolling why not discuss the topic at hand... just to rowdy up this forum?

Joocy_J

cantstoppeating said:
post 103668 I've seen this picture before from another different user.

I smell a troll.

Lol why would he be trolling? What would be the point of trolling in this case, for attention? There is nothing overly impressive about his level of vascularity.

OP
S

slayers

thank you everyone.... That is true I have nothing to gain, but hope to inspire others to follow a similar protocol which i think gave me great results

I am inspired by the photo, but I'm not sure I'm ready to take all that stuff :ss