Vascular resistance

Perry Staltic

Yes it can briefly. Caffeine is vasoconstrictive, which increases vascular resistance, which increases blood pressure.

OP
M

Mike wolff

I personally produce lots of adrenaline I’ve been like this since I was young . The fight or flight causes my BP to go up am curious if caffeine is making it worst .

Razvan

I personally produce lots of adrenaline I’ve been like this since I was young . The fight or flight causes my BP to go up am curious if caffeine is making it worst .
You produce so much adrenaline because your body tries to compensate for the energy loss production that's why. Fixing your energy production you will fix adrenaline. T3 magnesium and B1 should help.

OP
M

Mike wolff

You produce so much adrenaline because your body tries to compensate for the energy loss production that's why. Fixing your energy production you will fix adrenaline. T3 magnesium and B1 should help.
That makes sense would being in ketosis or low calories raise it also

Razvan

Low calories and keto
That makes sense would being in ketosis or low calories raise it also
Low calories and keto will raise adrenaline so much and decimate glucose oxidation. You need some carbs with magnesium ,t3 and b1. Your body releases adrenaline to oxygenate the tissues and to raise body temperature. It's like an emergency pathway to produce energy and warmth.