Vascular resistance

Perry Staltic

Yes it can briefly. Caffeine is vasoconstrictive, which increases vascular resistance, which increases blood pressure.

Mike wolff

I personally produce lots of adrenaline I’ve been like this since I was young . The fight or flight causes my BP to go up am curious if caffeine is making it worst .

Razvan

I personally produce lots of adrenaline I’ve been like this since I was young . The fight or flight causes my BP to go up am curious if caffeine is making it worst .
You produce so much adrenaline because your body tries to compensate for the energy loss production that's why. Fixing your energy production you will fix adrenaline. T3 magnesium and B1 should help.

Mike wolff

You produce so much adrenaline because your body tries to compensate for the energy loss production that's why. Fixing your energy production you will fix adrenaline. T3 magnesium and B1 should help.
That makes sense would being in ketosis or low calories raise it also

Razvan

Low calories and keto
That makes sense would being in ketosis or low calories raise it also
Low calories and keto will raise adrenaline so much and decimate glucose oxidation. You need some carbs with magnesium ,t3 and b1. Your body releases adrenaline to oxygenate the tissues and to raise body temperature. It's like an emergency pathway to produce energy and warmth.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Mito The Inhibitory Roles of Vitamin K in Progression of Vascular Calcification K 0
R β-Hydroxybutyrate Prevents Vascular Senescence Scientific Studies 0
W Vascular Effects Of Dietary Nitrate Via The Nitrate-nitrite-nitric Oxide Pathway Scientific Studies 11
haidut Cortisol And Aldosterone Cause Vascular Calcification Scientific Studies 38
allblues Vascular Observations Exercise 6
P Why Do Some People Bleed From Aspirin Even When Taking Vit. K? The Vascular And Vitamin C Connection Aspirin 11
Drareg Increasing Glucose 6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase Activity Restores Redox Balance In Vascular Endothelial Scientific Studies 3
Drareg Aldosterone Impairs Vascular Reactivity By Decreasing Glucose-6-phosphate Dehydrogenase Activity Scientific Studies 10
P Estradiol Inhibits Hyaluronic Acid Synthase 1 Expression In Human Vascular Smooth Muscle Cells Articles & Scientific Studies 0
charlie Researchers Find Significant Link to Daily Physical Activity, Vascular Health Miscellaneous Health Discussions 1
haidut PUFA metabolites may drive bacterial infections and their resistance to antibiotics Scientific Studies 0
Mauritio Low Dopamine D2 receptor density leads to obesity and insulin resistance , D2 agonism may treat Scientific Studies 24
Lejeboca Ray Peat Interview Feb 2021 - Roddy, Dinkov, Peat - #51: Heat Shock Proteins | Antibiotic Resistance | DHT Safety | Energy and Aging Video Interviews 5
Lokzo Low prolactin levels are associated with visceral adipocyte hypertrophy and insulin resistance in humans - PUBMED 2020 Scientific Studies 6
S The SECAR study: Sodium selenite reverses chemotherapy resistance Cancer 5
Drareg Swedish antibody resistance to COVID rising, MSM ignore it. Ray Peat Topics 6
Highserotonin90 B3 and Insulin resistance B3/Niacinamide 6
David PS Low Ambient Humidity Impairs Barrier Function And Innate Resistance Against Influenza Infection Articles & Scientific Studies 0
D Insulin Resistance / Cellular Metabolism / NDT Reaction Metabolism 0
Galia Leptin Resistance Diet 3
wealthofwisdom Anti-Peat Sugar Feeds Viruses & Triggers Insulin Resistance? Debate - Anti-Peat 18
Mara77 Need Help With Thyroid Resistance Metabolism 18
haidut Statins May Cause Insulin Resistance By Depleting Vitamin K Scientific Studies 1
F Association Of The Insulin Resistance Marker TyG Index With The Severity And Mortality Of COVID-19 Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 0
yerrag Some Chronic Infections Give Host Resistance To Unrelated Microbes And Parasites Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 2
haidut PUFA May Drive Obesity, Insulin Resistance, Liver Issues In Diabetes II Patients Scientific Studies 0
md_a Fish Oil-Fed Mice Have Impaired Resistance To Influenza Infection Scientific Studies 0
L Shutdown Sees Resistance Of MDs And Lawyers Society 53
Tarmander Gut Protocol For Insulin Resistance, Metabolism, And Energy Digestion, Gut Flora 41
Hans Glucose Oxidation Prevents Obesity-associated Insulin Resistance And Inflammation Scientific Studies 15
milkboi Does Your Liver Have Insulin Resistance? | Solving Hepatic Insulin Resistance And Glycogen Issues Video 23
Inaut Does Your Liver Have Insulin Resistance? | Solving Hepatic Insulin Resistance And Glycogen Issues Metabolism 3
F Cortisol Resistance / Downregulation Of Cortisol Receptors Cortisol, Serotonin, Histamine 0
Inaut Ray Peat Q&A - Insulin Resistance, Vegans, Low Cortisol, Bone Broth, And Coconut! W/ Jodelle Interviews 14
M Insulin Resistance - Berberine Question Blood Sugar 1
M Berberine - Insulin Resistance Help! Male Issues 4
A Doug McGuff On Resistance Exercise (Nov 2019) Metabolism 27
Lokzo Cyproheptadine = Diabetes/Insulin Resistance. Myth? Cyproheptadine 1
redsun Folic Acid, Insulin Resistance, ED, CKD Vitamins 5
haidut Fibromyalgia May Be Simply A Sign Of Insulin Resistance Scientific Studies 13
bzmazu SLEEP And INSULIN RESISTANCE Mind, Sleep, Stress 1
Lokzo Fasting Serum Bile Acids Concentration Is Associated With Insulin Resistance Independently Of Diabet Scientific Studies 0
D Low Liver Copper In Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease And Insulin Resistance Scientific Studies 12
N Excess Nicotinamide Induces Reactive Oxygen Species Generation, Insulin Resistance, And Epig Scientific Studies 55
F High Dose Progesterone Increasing My Insulin Resistance? Female Issues 49
haidut Antibiotic Resistance May Be Driven By Pesticides Like RoundUp (glyphosate) Scientific Studies 15
ddjd Low Adrenaline/ Serotonin Exacerbates Insulin Resistance Ask For Help or Advice 5
haidut SSRI Drugs Such As Prozac (fluoxetine) Cause Antibiotic Resistance Scientific Studies 4
N Insulin Resistance Blood Sugar 3
haidut Endotoxin Causes (liver) Steatosis, Insulin Resistance And Atherosclerosis Scientific Studies 16