Various Toxicities

Jsaute21

Behold this garbage article that talks about how prevalent various toxicities are in the human body. I found particular humor in the notion that green juice fasting will accelerate the removal.

However, in all seriousness it does seem that most people do have some form of toxicity existing in their body. (Metal, copper, etc.) What would be best way at removing this poison from the body? @haidut

I assume adjusting diet to be as metabolism friendly as possible is a hell of a start. Just wondering if there are ways to accelerate this process, as I imagine these toxicities are detrimental to pulse, temperature and our metabolisms at large.

https://wakeup-world.com/2013/06/12/remove-toxic-heavy-metals-from-your-body-in-less-than-7-hours/

meatbag

Behold this garbage article that talks about how prevalent various toxicities are in the human body. I found particular humor in the notion that green juice fasting will accelerate the removal.

However, in all seriousness it does seem that most people do have some form of toxicity existing in their body. (Metal, copper, etc.) What would be best way at removing this poison from the body? @haidut

I assume adjusting diet to be as metabolism friendly as possible is a hell of a start. Just wondering if there are ways to accelerate this process, as I imagine these toxicities are detrimental to pulse, temperature and our metabolisms at large.

https://wakeup-world.com/2013/06/12/remove-toxic-heavy-metals-from-your-body-in-less-than-7-hours/

Saw this one earlier thanks to @raypeatclips

haidut

Forum Supporter

Remove Toxic Heavy Metals from the Body in 5 - 7 Hours | Wake Up World

Succinic acid is usually the safest chelator for most heavy metals and it also happens to stimulate the Krebs cycle. Peat mentioned it a few times as a chelator.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals