Wolfgang Schober 63
Jake Kazmarek 28

November 2021
Shawn Rhoden 46
Victor Richards 56
Cause of Death? John Meadows had already had a previous heart attack I think

Ben.

Cause of Death? John Meadows had already had a previous heart attack I think

Sounds like a at-risk group. Better get the jab.

Arlen4458

BODYBUILDERS WHO DIED IN 2021.

January 2021
Laura Bass 49

March 2021
Andy Haman 54

June 2021
Daniel Saxton 39
Melissa Coates 50

July
Sophia Graham 27

August 2021
John Meadows 49
Alina Kosinova 46
Orlando Gallucci
Phil Hernon 55
Megan Elizabeth 28
Matt Mendenhall 61
Big Billy Smith 56

September 2021
Sam Roth 29

October 2021
Bob Bonham
George Peterson 37
Jennifer Hernandez 58
Wolfgang Schober 63
Jake Kazmarek 28

November 2021
Shawn Rhoden 46
Victor Richards 56

supercoolguy

Rich Piana is probably on another level compared to any of the other guys, too many drugs of all kind and many oil injections, GH, cocaine, this man had no limit.

Shawn Rhoden died, George Peterson died. John Meadows died.
Kali had massive clotting in the same day Shawn Rhoden died and was hospitalized.
When i see J.Meadows vids, I notice his skin is Peppered with lipofuscin As RP has mentioned, they also appear internally on your organs.
It was a topic in context of PUFA's effects. (essentially i think its metobolically dead tissue)

My God Jo Is dead 😩😩😩

Mauritio

Another very famous fitness influencer died today, Jo Lindner, age 30, heart attack.

Was vaccinated 4 times:

View: https://twitter.com/_aussie17/status/1675168212005326848#

I randomly clicked on this a week ago and watched the whole thing because he was so likeable. He stated how he got pressured into taking the vaccine 4 times and that he had various complications ,like heavy metals poisoning and treatments for that.
Much love to the family. He seemed like a nice person. RIP.

tasfarelel

I have also paid attention to death among people using steroids & co. So far this is what I see:

1.) All bodybuilders have a strong belief that you don't grow without estrogen. So they regulate their estrogen only so far that they don't get gyno. So androgen/estrogen ratio is ok, but estrogen is still super high compared to normal.
2.) Most top known male bodybuilders have their breast glands removed (the recently deceased Joe Linder as well btw.) Then they are freed from the gyno issues and are super happy to let their estrogen skyrocket while some of them push >2g testosterone/week.
3.) Basically all of them take omega-3 supps, because they are afraid of artheriosclerosis and mainstream believes omega-3 will help.
4.) Many of the known deaths are despite the points before after all caused by use of insulin while being alone. Rich Piana and Dallas McCarver are two 100% certain examples.
5.) They are all aware of problems related to blood pressure and clotting and do use meds, some donate blood regularly. So this cannot be the main issue.

I am paying attention to some few bodybuilders who instead of the testosterone route use more the DHT route, usually Primobolan. I think they may not age visibly sooner than the average. But it's super difficult to find this out as noone is sincere (which makes sense for known guys) and even friend and brothers will lie to each other.

Last edited:

Korven

I have also paid attention to death among people using steroids & co. So far this is what I see:

1.) All bodybuilders have a strong belief that you don't grow without estrogen. So they regulate their estrogen only so far that they don't get gyno. So androgen/estrogen ratio is ok, but estrogen is still super high compared to normal.
2.) Most top known male bodybuilders have their breast glands removed. Then they are freed from the gyno issues and are super happy to let their estrogen skyrocket while some of them push >2g testosterone/week.
3.) Basically all of them take omega-3 supps, because they are afraid of artheriosclerosis and mainstream believes omega-3 will help.
4.) Many of the known deaths are despite the points before after all caused by use of insulin while being alone. Rich Piana and Dallas McCarver are two 100% certain examples.

I am paying attention to some few bodybuilders who instead of the testosterone route use more the DHT route, usually Primobolan. I think they may not age visibly sooner than the average. But it's super difficult to find this out as noone is sincere (which makes sense for known guys) and even friend and brothers will lie to each other.

Yeah the aromatization from injectable steroids is likely a key risk factor for developing cardiovascular issues. Maybe also growth hormone usage? Ray was not a fan of GH.

Sad to see Jo Lindner die, rest in peace.

Mauritio

Q: Asked Peat a question about a young bodybuilder dude dying at just 29 years old, died from a cancer of some sort.
A: In the US, the incidence of cancer in young people is increasing; one of the factors is probably increased vaccinations.

Hidden49

Blasting steroids = hard on the liver, then there is this theory about Covid and Vit A
953A83E0-8607-4FB6-A0C6-D8269E92DB2A.jpeg

tasfarelel

Maybe also growth hormone usage? Ray was not a fan of GH.
GH has at least also some estrogenic action - not sure how exactly - but you can read from people taking high amounts of aromatisable steroids who have no gyno but then develop gyno signs when they start GH on top.

Else yes, there is all kinds of other damage that you can do with steroids, but I guess that you can be 100% fine or maybe even better than natural in terms of aging if you: 1.) don't take any of the aromatisable steroids, also no nandrolone, 2.) even when only using DHT derivatives you complement them with progesterone/pregnenolone, which are affected by external steroids, 3.) goes without word no orals.

And dose wise you are also better off when staying with DHT derivatives as I heard from people going up as far as 5g/week Test not counting other stuff, while the upper tolerable limit for Masteron or Primobolan seems to be 2g/week, which I'm sure your liver can handle.

Peatress

The man had 4 covid jabs and there's speculation about what killed him?

I didn't know who the guy was until a few days ago - seems like a likeable character. RIP.

youngsinatra

The man had 4 covid jabs and there's speculation about what killed him?

I didn't know who the guy was until a few days ago - seems like a likeable character. RIP.
In a recent Podcast with Bradley Martin, Jo said that his blood work looked terrible after the vaccination and that he got blood cleansing precidure afterwards showing heavy metals and flawed blood clotting factors etc.

@tasfarelel Is the use of IGF 1 instead justified as positive? obviously in a cyclical way and I imagine that it should be rotated in the muscle groups involved and not act globally on all the muscles?

youngsinatra

The guy also constantly dieted, pushed fat oxidation to the max with fatburners and fasted cardio, took a lot of fish oil. He once posted his body temperature, which was like only 35.5 C IIRC.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals