Varicose Veins On Ankles And Around Knees

Peatogenic

I'm 35 and noticed them over past few years. I have a pretty physically demanding job where I'm rarely sitting. Could varicose veins be related to some kind of physical....abrasion?

Mauritio

I'm 35 and noticed them over past few years. I have a pretty physically demanding job where I'm rarely sitting. Could varicose veins be related to some kind of physical....abrasion?
This . And high estrogen.

Lack of oxygen most likely due to low CO2 in the blood due to hyperventilation and along with hyperventilation comes mineral deficiencies in your case I would say copper deficiency. Many women in their late 40's start getting these and it is due to hypoxia.

Motif

Any success with reversing it ?

mayku-T-meelo

The bulged veins are, as mentioned, related to hypoxia, because of the strained muscles in the walls of blood vessels. As Peat says: "Estrogen tends to decrease the muscle tone in veins, while increasing it (especially if adrenalin is present) in arteries, and progesterone increases the tone of veins."

and

"A quick demonstration of progesterone's effect on the veins can be done by holding the hands at waist level. If the veins on the back of the hand bulge visibly, an appropriate oral dose of progesterone will regulate the tone of the smooth muscles in the veins, causing them to contract and become relatively invisible within a few minutes. Once, I watched a woman whose hands were disfigured by gnarled purple blood vessels, who took about 30 mg. of progesterone every 10 minutes. After the fifth dose, her hands suddenly (in a moment when we weren't watching them closely) were transformed into perfectly beautiful young hands." (From PMS to Menopause, p. 120)

So correcting the hormonal imbalance would probably be the most immediate way to increase CO2 as well as help with mineral balance. If you work physically you need to rest, eat good and do other things to calm your system and relieve the tension.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals