Varicocele personal experience: it is stress driven and is reversible

Hello everyone,

I feel a little bad for not making this post earlier. Just wanted to share my experience with this condition if it can help at least a few people to stop worrying about it.
Up until I was 24 I did not have this problem, then at 25 it started to go downhill, started to develop a small lump of veins around the left testicle.
It made me depressed for a long time, the issue partially went away partially and came back over the next 3-4 years.
When this issue was exacerbated I also felt a lot of pain in my heart at the same time.
Then it was made clear recently that the problem completely vanished (in my case) once I started to focus on dealing with my emotional pain and addressed my emotional/spiritual well-being and karmic issues. It had almost nothing to do with diet but a everything to do with stress and trauma.
Don't worry too much about it, the body is intelligent enough to readjust when you make the necessary changes with your mind/heart and lifestyle choices.
I voluntarily don't go into more details unless you ask me to. It is better that you decide for your situation/context what is best suited to resolve your problems.

Hope this can be of any help.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Thanks for sharing.
You are right. We tend to over analyze and label everything.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals