Varicocele, Ouch

Lee Simeon

Hey, has anybody treated their varicocele naturally and have otherwise noticed any progress with it? Have been peating for almost 4 years now. I have tried many supplements such as K2, Vit E, Magnesium, Defibron and Oxidal directly. Any help appreciated.

Sadcaptain

Magnesium sorted mine out. It hasn't gone away but I get no pain anymore. 200mg a day. If I forget or run out the pain comes back

M

metabolizm

Magnesium sorted mine out. It hasn't gone away but I get no pain anymore. 200mg a day. If I forget or run out the pain comes back

What form of magnesium? What do you think is the mechanism there?

M

metabolizm

I'd love to know the answer to this.

Ability to relax pelvic floor muscles at will seems to help. Reducing intestinal inflammation. Regular cold water on the bollocks too. Swimming.

Constipation, straining will always aggravate it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sadcaptain

What form of magnesium? What do you think is the mechanism there?
I use mega mag. I'm not entirely sure what type that is. I have no idea of the mechanism, I found it out by accident as I started supplementing mag for sleep, then realised - no mag= pain. I did read it could be useful for blood flow etc though

orewashin

Try pregnenolone, it reduced the pain in my varicocele in the past. I thought it was because it reduced the testicle's need to turn cholesterol into pregnenolone, not sure if that's the case or not.

M

metabolizm

It's worth noting that my varicocele is always worse in tandem with intestinal irritation. When I avoid problematic food for a few days, and have a quick transit time with daily bowel movements, my varicocele tends to improve.

Also, I've come to believe that varicocele cannot be cured naturally (or possibly even surgically). The very best we can hope for is a reduction in the symptoms to the point where the varicocele isn't really a bother any more, and we barely notice it.

Aad

Try chiropractic therapy and ask for adjustments in the lumbar spine and sacrum.