Varicocele... Oh come on

Palerider

Not a cure and just relating my own anecdotal experience.

I've had a fairly large varicocele since late teens which I've simply lived with until recently. After having become aware of the potential estrogen/varicocele connection on this forum as well as the possible effects of Aromasin/Exemestane, I decided to try it. Did around one month on 25mg per day, now on 25mg EOD or 12,5mg (1/2 tab) daily.

Varicocele has shrunk by at least 2/3, possibly more. Noticed none of the negative side effects typically (allegedly?) associated with low estrogen in men. Also having rock hard erections, engorged soft hang and increased sensitivity. I'm in my late 50's in generally good health and reasonably active.

Snarf

Not a cure and just relating my own anecdotal experience.

I've had a fairly large varicocele since late teens which I've simply lived with until recently. After having become aware of the potential estrogen/varicocele connection on this forum as well as the possible effects of Aromasin/Exemestane, I decided to try it. Did around one month on 25mg per day, now on 25mg EOD or 12,5mg (1/2 tab) daily.

Varicocele has shrunk by at least 2/3, possibly more. Noticed none of the negative side effects typically (allegedly?) associated with low estrogen in men. Also having rock hard erections, engorged soft hang and increased sensitivity. I'm in my late 50's in generally good health and reasonably active.
How long do you plan to stay on it for?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals