Vaginal Dryness

L

Louisa

I get very dry and it irritates just on the skin outside, (not inside ), no discharge. Doc says use a lubricant, any ideas which is best as there are loads out there. Which is best oil based or water based? I don't want HRT.

crissala

I get very dry and it irritates just on the skin outside, (not inside ), no discharge. Doc says use a lubricant, any ideas which is best as there are loads out there. Which is best oil based or water based? I don't want HRT.
Coconut oil!

Mct oil is best. It is neutral non allergenic and cheap. Do not use any of the personal lubricants as they contain s lot of bad stuff

Don't use rubber condoms with Mct oil. If you have a male partner using condoms he can use polyurethane condoms with it.

Another note. He can enter you very slowly. Take five minutes. That helps a great deal. If his penis is big enough once fully inside he can go deep and often stimulate the spot there that causes much more lubrication. The A spot.

Also pregnenolone and a daily tiny amount of DHEA can increase lubrication. Progesterone is very important.

OP
L

Louisa

Thanks everyone, will do some research on the products you have all told me about :)

Hormones - hate them. If there is such a thing reincarnation I'm coming back male.

Last edited by a moderator:
the easiest thing is to have your partner use MCT oil as a lube.

It's all I use. It's really easy and makes things a lot nicer.

OP
L

Louisa

I have some coconut oil, will try it. Thanks everyone.

Emstar1892

Just in case, I used to get this any time I tried a low-fat diet for more than a few weeks. Upped the fat and wahey!

OP
L

Louisa

Interesting, Emstar. Going to try this, thanks!

belcanto

Take Progest-E and Pansterone. Until they kick in, coconut oil helps. There is a good aloe vera-based lubricant from Aloe Life that seems to has less gross stuff than other brands and works very well.

schultz

Take Progest-E and Pansterone. Until they kick in, coconut oil helps. There is a good aloe vera-based lubricant from Aloe Life that seems to has less gross stuff than other brands and works very well.

I'd be concerned about the "Kelgin" ingredient, which seems to be a combination of the words kelp and alginate. Ray discourages at least eating such stuff, though I'm not sure what putting it in a vagina will do.

There seems to be a bit of marketing lately of carrageenan as a lubricant. It's "all natural"!! The product in the link below even spells carrageenan with a natural, flowing script... :roll:

https://www.amazon.ca/Natural-All-Personal-Lubricant/dp/B0017QPOPW

In the ingredients it says "Carrageenan - rich lubricating ingredient with amazing potential health benefits"

They back it up with studies like this one Carrageenan Is a Potent Inhibitor of Papillomavirus Infection

Having a partner that you're truly sexually attracted to is the best enducer of lubricant for the vagina and erection for the penis.

Last edited:

Fame

I'd be concerned about the "Kelgin" ingredient, which seems to be a combination of the words kelp and alginate. Ray discourages at least eating such stuff, though I'm not sure what putting it in a vagina will do.

There seems to be a bit of marketing lately of carrageenan as a lubricant. It's "all natural"!! The product in the link below even spells carrageenan with a natural, flowing script... :roll:

https://www.amazon.ca/Natural-All-Personal-Lubricant/dp/B0017QPOPW

In the ingredients it says "Carrageenan - rich lubricating ingredient with amazing potential health benefits"

They back it up with studies like this one Carrageenan Is a Potent Inhibitor of Papillomavirus Infection

Not that I would ever trust Carrageenan myself, and correct me if I am wrong, but I recall Ray Peat mentioning something about Carrageenan only becoming a carcinogen when it becomes degraded; which happens only when it makes contact with your digestive enzymes, hence the it being allowed in food.

Perhaps it is safe as a lubricant? Again, personally I wouldnt use anything with that stuff in it, but just putting that out there.

schultz

Not that I would ever trust Carrageenan myself, and correct me if I am wrong, but I recall Ray Peat mentioning something about Carrageenan only becoming a carcinogen when it becomes degraded; which happens only when it makes contact with your digestive enzymes, hence the it being allowed in food.

Perhaps it is safe as a lubricant? Again, personally I wouldnt use anything with that stuff in it, but just putting that out there.

Yes that's a good point! He said in one interview that people have died on contact with alginate... though thinking about that now seems pretty extreme. Did I hear that wrong? Maybe they are not carcinogenic on the skin but what if they are allergenic? This is something that would be nice to know the answer to as these things are showing up in a lot of products!

Ray said that people have died in contact with carrageenan...yes I recall that...weird but I suppose it's anaphylactic shock...just a guess...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals