Vaccines may not be required anymore in the future. Pills are coming. Thoughts?

GorillaHead

So this development of antivirals seems to be a big deal and shows that the vaccine angle is not the only angle as we all know. It also kind of throws shade on the idea of vaccine purposely made to hurt or control people.

What are peoples thoughts on this ?

HumanLife

It will probably be vaccines and pills. Anything to minimize the spread.

The comments section is ignorant as usual :P.

jdrop

Its just more layers, more confusion for the masses. Keeps the notion of the Hippocratic ideals in place. Pharma approved prophylactic, to ensure the only accepted prevention is through a pill.

BodhiBlues

From what I have read, the new Pfizer pill is basically a tweaked version of Ivermectin that allows them to release a patented drug that they can charge lots of money for. Which would explain why Ivermectin has been so heavily demonised in the media. Both this drug and Ivermectin are protease inhibitors (though I think Ivermectin also works in other ways) which prevent viral reproduction.

Perry Staltic

I have read that the Merck version is an ivermectin knockoff and the Phizer version is a bromhexine knockoff.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

It also kind of throws shade on the idea of vaccine purposely made to hurt or control people.
How? Does this pill magically make all those killed by the demonvax come back to life, and cure all the "permanent" conditions that it has caused?

What are peoples thoughts on this ?
Just another way to cash in on the Propaganda. Covid-19 is basically the common cold, flu, and pneumonia. There isn't a "pill" that can cure or prevent those, except Vitamin C, D, E, and the other pro-metabolic substances we talk about.

Really, since Covid is a just a propaganda label slapped on pretty much every disease and healthy person that these people can get their hands on (for various reasons, depending on what level of the con they are operating on), there really can't be a singular "cure." How can you "cure" a healthy person? How can a "cure" work just as well for kidney failure as a heart attack, and also cure a motorcycle crash victim?

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Why are we all against this treatment option? Wouldn't y'all rather take this than a vaccine if you were practically forced too? If this treatment works. I'd imagine vaccine mandates would fall of. I thought this would excite y'all. I mean regardless of how it works. If it works isn't that good. Wouldn't it kind of Help shut down the whole control thing. Sure this reinforces the pharma dogma. But this just sound hell of a lot safer than unproven gene therapy.

Seven

Why are we all against this treatment option? Wouldn't y'all rather take this than a vaccine if you were practically forced too? If this treatment works. I'd imagine vaccine mandates would fall of. I thought this would excite y'all. I mean regardless of how it works. If it works isn't that good. Wouldn't it kind of Help shut down the whole control thing. Sure this reinforces the pharma dogma. But this just sound hell of a lot safer than unproven gene therapy.

I was watching the early morning MSNBC news several days ago when this new daily pill (the Merck one) was being pushed by the media. They made it clear that the pill was not a substitute for the vaccine. In other words, the new treatment would become daily pills plus periodic vaccines.

I doubt that the pharmaceutical industry would ever give up on vaccines since they are cash cows and liability free (at least in the USA).

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

I was watching the early morning MSNBC news several days ago when this new daily pill (the Merck one) was being pushed by the media. They made it clear that the pill was not a substitute for the vaccine. In other words, the new treatment would become daily pills plus periodic vaccines.

I doubt that the pharmaceutical industry would ever give up on vaccines since they are cash cows and liability free (at least in the USA).
Yea. The fact theyare liability free is a big big big problem. It means they literally can release straight death and get away with it

mariantos

I would rather die than be forced to introduce a drug into me, regardless of its nature, for my own good.

I. Why can't I be allowed to live freely and peacefully in harmony with other people and confident that the immune system I have received as a gift is more than enough to guarantee protection against the flu?

II. Why do I have to choose whether I want to be eaten by a wolf or a lion?

Rasaari

Big pharma has a great track record on releasing safe and effective antivirals

B

Braveheart

From what I have read, the new Pfizer pill is basically a tweaked version of Ivermectin that allows them to release a patented drug that they can charge lots of money for. Which would explain why Ivermectin has been so heavily demonised in the media. Both this drug and Ivermectin are protease inhibitors (though I think Ivermectin also works in other ways) which prevent viral reproduction.
:darts:

David PS

DrJ

It's getting pretty obvious big pharma has eclipsed the defense contractors in terms of control over the government.

Tarmander

At least if it were a pill, you may be able to run to the bathroom and upchuck it after the forced swallowing

I would rather die than be forced to introduce a drug into me, regardless of its nature, for my own good.

I. Why can't I be allowed to live freely and peacefully in harmony with other people and confident that the immune system I have received as a gift is more than enough to guarantee protection against the flu?

II. Why do I have to choose whether I want to be eaten by a wolf or a lion?

+1

I like your #3 analogy.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Off topic a bit. What do yall have to say about bulgaria having highest death and lowest vax rate in europe?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals