Vaccines Double all cause mortality - Bart Kay

....and yet many people will see this video and still think getting vaccinated is the better choice. Life just isn't worth living if they can't go to the gym, movies or restaurants. Good luck to the people that choose to get the vaccine so they can support their family. The reality is they will be too ill or dead after all of the never ending vaccines to be doing anything for their families. Oh wait they probably won't have to worry about that because they had their kids injected too. What will it ever take to make people stop and consider that these vaccines are bad?

Ben.

....and yet many people will see this video and still think getting vaccinated is the better choice. Life just isn't worth living if they can't go to the gym, movies or restaurants.

Yes it is nerve wrecking ... Eventho the answer is simple. If they just collectively say no to all of it it ends and they can do all the things they want without any need of a needle or digital passport. They are so invested in the virus story, yet behave totally contrary to that induced believe. These are ideal showcases of hypocrisy.

What will it ever take to make people stop and consider that these vaccines are bad?

At this point their loved ones could die within hours/weeks of the jab and they woudn't think its related to it. I have no idea what could convince such a person...

Yes it is nerve wrecking ... Eventho the answer is simple. If they just collectively say no to all of it it ends and they can do all the things they want without any need of a needle or digital passport. They are so invested in the virus story, yet behave totally contrary to that induced believe. These are ideal showcases of hypocrisy.

At this point their loved ones could die within hours/weeks of the jab and they woudn't think its related to it. I have no idea what could convince such a person...

Maybe their egos? Who would want to think, or admit they were the cause of their own health problems or the loved ones they so unrelentingly badgered to get these death shots? Even the vaccine makers can't stop the train wreck because their lives and fortunes would in danger.

-Luke-

- "I get vaccinated because I want my basic rights back."
- "Why do you think it's called basic rights?"
- :seenoevil::speaknoevil::hearnoevil:

-Luke-

K

Kayaker

I am waiting for the introduction of a breathing tax. :):
It'll fall under a carbon tax. You produce carbon dioxide, which causes global warming, which causes mass extinction of carbon dioxide producing life.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211201-093342_Outlook.jpg
    Screenshot_20211201-093342_Outlook.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 13

Havde

Alex Berenson posted the same data a while ago on his blog but as someone pointed out, the average age will of course be a lot higher in the vaccine group.

Is there a good answer to that critisism?

Fred

Alex Berenson posted the same data a while ago on his blog but as someone pointed out, the average age will of course be a lot higher in the vaccine group.

Is there a good answer to that critisism?

It's a valid criticism, but it cuts both ways. If I wanted to hide vaccine-induced deaths in young people, I would mix their data in with older people to drown out the signal. So I would mix the data from 18 year-olds with the data from people up to age 60 - just as they have done here. Interestingly, in all other UK data releases, age categories are in 10 year increments ... but not here. Super suspicious. Also, the data for other age groups is problematic. For example, in the 80+ years-old category, for the first few weeks, the unvaccinated are supposedly dying at literally ten times the rate of the vaxxed (which makes no sense, since covid is not even the leading cause of death for the elderly, and the vax doesn't offer total protection). This STRONGLY STRONGLY suggests data manipulation. But then, in the summer, it flips, and the vaxxed are dying at more than double the rate of the unvaxxed for most of the summer in the 80+ category.

Hugh Johnson

Also, the data for other age groups is problematic. For example, in the 80+ years-old category, for the first few weeks, the unvaccinated are supposedly dying at literally ten times the rate of the vaxxed (which makes no sense, since covid is not even the leading cause of death for the elderly, and the vax doesn't offer total protection). This STRONGLY STRONGLY suggests data manipulation. But then, in the summer, it flips, and the vaxxed are dying at more than double the rate of the unvaxxed for most of the summer in the 80+ category.
In some datasets those who have received both vaccines are only counted as vaccinated after 14 days from the first shot. So if the vaccine kills a lot of people in the first two weeks, and then later on causes health issues that kill slower it makes sense. Hypothetically.

Genuine.2me

Anyway, it’s was a good response with him looking slightly perturbed. The less they look certain of the jabbed results, the better.
I’ve just been forced to leave a well paying job that has brought in its own mandate. So many people are using their kids as a reason to give in. Others who said they would never get it, have caved after a due by date was laid down. Those same people now tell me jabs will be required everywhere soon, so I should get it too.
It’s awful looking at people you like and wondering how sick they will be next year or if they’ll even be alive.

Anyway, it’s was a good response with him looking slightly perturbed. The less they look certain of the jabbed results, the better.
I’ve just been forced to leave a well paying job that has brought in its own mandate. So many people are using their kids as a reason to give in. Others who said they would never get it, have caved after a due by date was laid down. Those same people now tell me jabs will be required everywhere soon, so I should get it too.
It’s awful looking at people you like and wondering how sick they will be next year or if they’ll even be alive.

Gosh I feel terrible for you, but I admire you immensely for standing your ground. You are an example of how people USE to be, not many brave people left in the world.

Genuine.2me

Thanks. There are actually a lot of people in my situation, where I am in Western Australia, who are in the same situation. A great protest in Perth where people had laid out the uniforms they’d been using only days before.
Of course, it’s not being reported in the media or they they reduce 60,000 people down to 10,000 in their reports.
I’m now trying to work out what to do.

ilovethesea

....and yet many people will see this video and still think getting vaccinated is the better choice. Life just isn't worth living if they can't go to the gym, movies or restaurants. Good luck to the people that choose to get the vaccine so they can support their family. The reality is they will be too ill or dead after all of the never ending vaccines to be doing anything for their families. Oh wait they probably won't have to worry about that because they had their kids injected too. What will it ever take to make people stop and consider that these vaccines are bad?
This is the type of propaganda people have to face The woman in this video explains it well. Something so shocking has to happen to pierce the veil and jolt them into reality... currently most people are living in a comfortable fantasy land. Unfortunately looks like that will have to be themselves or a family member getting injured or killed, but as we have seen on social media even that doesn’t necessarily change the most devout believers. (i.e. “I can’t imagine how much worse it would be if we were unvaccinated”?)

You would think by now it’s more than obvious especially all the athletes dying, but we are dealing with very advanced psychological techniques of demoralization, literal brainwashing by the TVs and all the key phrases/repetition. Not to mention there is a whole parallel reality tons of people are living in, evident on social media, where you’d never know any of this was going on. Totally oblivious to the countless violations of ethics and human rights.

Until something bad happens to the compliant not much we can do except bombard them with truth (if they will even talk to us at this point which is unlikely). The lady in the video said it has to come from within them, nothing external we can do until they’re ready to see the truth.

This is the type of propaganda people have to face The woman in this video explains it well. Something so shocking has to happen to pierce the veil and jolt them into reality... currently most people are living in a comfortable fantasy land. Unfortunately looks like that will have to be themselves or a family member getting injured or killed, but as we have seen on social media even that doesn’t necessarily change the most devout believers. (i.e. “I can’t imagine how much worse it would be if we were unvaccinated”?)

You would think by now it’s more than obvious especially all the athletes dying, but we are dealing with very advanced psychological techniques of demoralization, literal brainwashing by the TVs and all the key phrases/repetition. Not to mention there is a whole parallel reality tons of people are living in, evident on social media, where you’d never know any of this was going on. Totally oblivious to the countless violations of ethics and human rights.

Until something bad happens to the compliant not much we can do except bombard them with truth (if they will even talk to us at this point which is unlikely). The lady in the video said it has to come from within them, nothing external we can do until they’re ready to see the truth.

I just can't my head around reality now. My step daughter sent out a text yesterday letting our office know that she just got her first vax. Our two secretaries that are against this vax responded with thumbs up. I seriously am losing my positive energy today feeling like I can't keep up with all weirdness and nonchalant attitudes of people.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals