"Vaccines containing micro-organisms which can be excreted by the vaccinated person and taken up by others, may be employed"

Jam

ong Title: Gesetz zur Verhütung und Bekämpfung von Infektionskrankheiten
beim Menschen

In the version of 20 July 2000 (Federal Law Gazette I, p. 1045, entry into force 1 January 2001).

Excerpt from: Gesetz zur Neuordnung seuchenrechtlicher Vorschriften (Seuchenrechtsneuordnungsgesetz – SeuchRNeuG) of 20 July 2000 adopted by the Bundestag with the consent of the Bundesrat (Federal Law Gazette I, p. 1045).

This translation was kindly provided by the Robert Koch Institute.

Please Note: Only the official German version of this act is authoritative. Any discrepancies or differences that may arise in this translation are not binding and have no legal effect. This translation does not reflect amendments to the IfSG, the latest of which was made by Artikel 4a of the Law of 21 December 2020 (Federal Law Gazette I, p. 3136, entry into force 16 December 2020). (German Version)

Section 21 Vaccines​

In the case of a vaccination stipulated by law, one required under the provisions of this Act, a vaccination recommended to the general public by the supreme health authority of the Land or a vaccination pursuant to section 17 paragraph 4 of the Act on Soldiers (Soldatengesetz), vaccines containing micro-organisms which can be excreted by the vaccinated person and taken up by others, may be employed. The basic constitutional right to physical integrity (Article 2 paragraph 2 sentence 1 of the Basic Law) shall be limited in this respect.

ddjd

thanks for this. copying and pasting in my shedding thread

Ben.

Just checked it in german ... it actually says it ... Section 20 is an awful read aswell...

Bei einer auf Grund dieses Gesetzes angeordneten oder einer von der obersten Landesgesundheitsbehörde öffentlich empfohlenen Schutzimpfung oder einer Impfung nach § 17a Absatz 2 des Soldatengesetzes dürfen Impfstoffe verwendet werden, die Mikroorganismen enthalten, welche von den Geimpften ausgeschieden und von anderen Personen aufgenommen werden können. Das Grundrecht der körperlichen Unversehrtheit (Artikel 2 Abs. 2 Satz 1 Grundgesetz) wird insoweit eingeschränkt.

Literally nullifying basic rights. This world is just crazy.

Something to note is: This does not mean one gets passively vaccinated but simply they are allowed to shed stuff to other people.
Which is kind of ironic, considering vaccines are supposed to prevent transmissions of something that could harm someone.

OP
Jam

Jam

Highlights​

There are two types of extracellular vesicles (EVs): the submicron-size microparticles and the nanometer-size exosomes.

EVs are generated from mammalian cells under activation or stress, carry RNAs, proteins and lipids from their parent cells.

In addition to diagnostic applications, EVs are excellent candidates for enabling safe and potent cell and gene therapies.

Whole EVs or their membranes can be used as natively produced or engineered to enhance targeting and the biological effects.

Clinical applications and biomanufacturing of EVs are at an early stage of development.

OP
Jam

Jam

thanks for this. copying and pasting in my shedding thread
Yeah I guess these posts could be merged into yours.

OP
Jam

Jam

Abstract​

Simple Summary​

Extracellular vesicles (EVs) allow cell-to-cell communication and can induce a strong immune response, by presenting antigens. EVs can be engineered to display viral antigens and so induce high and specific CD8(+) T cell and B cell reactions, highlighting these antigen-presenting EVs as a novel vaccine strategy. EVs present a low basal immunogenic profile and engineered EVs represent a safe, flexible, and efficient strategy for a virus-free vaccine design. Some biotech companies are developing EV-based vaccines against COVID-19, by displaying the SARS-CoV-2 Spike protein on the exosome surface or by delivering mRNAs of viral proteins through EVs.

Abstract​

Extracellular vesicles (EVs) are secreted from almost all human cells and mediate intercellular communication by transferring heterogeneous molecules (i.e., DNA, RNAs, proteins, and lipids). In this way, EVs participate in various biological processes, including immune responses. Viruses can hijack EV biogenesis systems for their dissemination, while EVs from infected cells can transfer viral proteins to uninfected cells and to immune cells in order to mask the infection or to trigger a response. Several studies have highlighted the role of native or engineered EVs in the induction of B cell and CD8(+) T cell reactions against viral proteins, strongly suggesting these antigen-presenting EVs as a novel strategy for vaccine design, including the emerging COVID-19. EV-based vaccines overcome some limitations of conventional vaccines and introduce novel unique characteristics useful in vaccine design, including higher bio-safety and efficiency as antigen-presenting systems and as adjuvants. Here, we review the state-of-the-art for antiviral EV-based vaccines, including the ongoing projects of some biotech companies in the development of EV-based vaccines for SARS-CoV-2. Finally, we discuss the limits for further development of this promising class of therapeutic agents.

Makrosky

Terrifying. I am sure the shedding is real, although I have personally observed that it happens mostly while people is freshly injected.

But it reinforces my worst expectations : they will put that rubbish into us one way or another, sooner or later. They have (or are about to) have the technical means to do so.

OP
Jam

Jam

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom