Vaccine: Twenty countries suspend injections; does that make you “hesitant?”

Perry Staltic

I hope we have a language expert to analyze her writing style, maybe do a simple diagram analysis of her style.

I think it's too subtle for a diagram to capture. It's fascinating to watch her use of manipulative techniques and framing of syntax to try to divert attention away from things that threaten certain official narratives (ie, climate change, vaccines). It takes a special learned skill to be able to do that, so it can only be purposeful and deliberate.

Perry Staltic

This is one of the funniest things I've read recently, but it is true because I've read people expressing this sentiment online - vaccine envy.

And then there's this trying to subtly guilt-trip Republicans - it's patriotic to get the vaccine.

Maljam

She was fastidious this past week attempting to undermine vaccine effectiveness/safety curiosity.

Tankasnowgod has posted far more in the past week in the other direction, are you questioning them? Not everything is a big conspiracy theory. Not everyone that disagrees with you is some undercover agent.

Peatful

This is one of the funniest things I've read recently, but it is true because I've read people expressing this sentiment online - vaccine envy.

And then there's this trying to subtly guilt-trip Republicans - it's patriotic to get the vaccine.

Lol

it’s so obvious

meatbag

They aren't a "deranged toddler." They are using the most basic form of mind control..... repetition-

Also, don't forget who "the media's" true customers are...... the advertisers. The viewers/listeners are simply the commodity. When one of your biggest customers is a vaccine investor who turned 1 billion into 20 Billion, and now wants to double, quadruple, or get a 10x on that 20 billions....... well, that could certainly influence your stories now, couldn't it?

1616957375984.png

1616957391871.png

Broken man

In Europe at the moment it's young and healthy health care workers / nursing home workers who get AstraZeneca. Many were injured and/or died because of blood clots. They would have had nothing to fear from a SARS-CoV-2 infection.
Ye this is true and most people dont want to be vaccinated.

tankasnowgod

She communicates like she's a paid online mouthpiece for certain official narratives. The learned, repetitive, carefully crafted, manipulative language is too obvious. Maybe it's part of her 9-5, Mon-Fri job. This year she has only commented on Mon-Fri, and this week and last her heavy engagement on vaccines suddenly stopped as soon as the weekend arrived.

How long has Tara been on this forum? Since the first year? Wasn't she once a moderator?

I remember in her posts to me that she has a tone that speaks to being mindful, thoughtful, and helpful. Like you know you're talking to a person and not wood nor a robot.

Great catch noticing her recent routine. I wonder how long this has been going on.

I doubt Tara is a plant since the early years. That she has managed to post so much, being in the top posters in the forum, makes me think she was a different person.

I know the last time she and I interacted was when she accused me of being racist towards Jews. Yet that didn't raise any red flags, as she has been a bit on the PC side of things.

It's not in her profile to be one so attached to mainstream fake news. She's not that stupid. It surprises me she would be taking the cudgel for fake mainstream COVID news.

Her last reply to Giraffe was totally a robot-generated response that talking heads would use. Wonder what her producer and director was thinking letting on such a tell.

It's quite possible that she took some sort of offer from a pharmaceutical company (or other business/organization), or sold her account, or her account was "hacked."

I heard an interview with G. Edward Griffin, where he was talking about how his Wikipedia page listed him as a "conspiracy theorist." He didn't understand this, since he wrote a fact based book on the Federal Reserve. One of the big wiki editors contacted him, and noted that there was quite a few edits in this regard. The editor mentioned that a lot of the people who edited wikipedia for a long time actually had jobs/contracts with big pharma companies, and other big corporate interests. Because of how Wikipedia rates editors, the longer and the more you edit, the more "credibility" and power you have over pages.

It made total sense. Some teens/20 somethings edit wikipedia a lot in their young years, and get a powerful editor type status. Then, some company approaches them, and says "Hey, I see you have a good wiki score editing. If I pay you $5,000 a year, will you create and/or monitor my page?" Or what have you. Maybe the top editors have one 6 figure contract to just do work for one company. Maybe they have 20-30 of those $5000 a year type contracts. I don't know. But, considering they have a unique account, they have a unique value. The Wiki editor gets a nice career doing something "easy," and the company helps control their image on a massive website.

I don't know this for a fact, but when I asked her if she was being paid in this style, she refused to answer, or state that she had no such conflict of interest.

tankasnowgod

You are absolutely the strangest poster on this forum. Getting a language expert to create diagrams of her writing style, that's getting a bit weird to be honest. Anyone that disagrees with you = an account run by a pharmaceutical company that is secretly infiltrating us.

She barely posts any more, you think they'd be doing a better job if it's true. Maybe she spends time with her family on the weekend? Peat has spoken about having days away from his computer and technology, maybe tara doesn't use the internet on a weekend. Maybe she works weekends and is too busy to look at her phone? Have you considered any of these possibilities?

Maybe she just has a life away from this forum?

I don't think he's far off on this one. Tara has posted a lot on the Covid stuff, after not posting much before, and it's all in line with the mainstream narrative. There have certainly been lots of sock accounts popping up on this forum, doing the same thing. Haidut even mentioned a few years ago that pharma companies monitor forums like this one for new ideas. So, it's quite possible.

Remember, in the early stages on this COVID op, a lot of the fear was cirulated on social media, this deadly new disease that was striking down millions in China in a matter of weeks, with people collapsing in the street, and rumors of doctors fearing that we're all dead in 6 months or whatever. None of it came to pass. It's pretty clear whoever is running this op has most governments, large corporations, and the MSM on their side. You don't think that org wouldn't spend some time creating some sock accounts on Twitter, Facebook and forums like this one to further their goals?

Also, as for "life away from this forum....." Lol, you do realize that this COVID op has largely destroyed peoples lives? What's she doing on the weekend, going on cruises? Renting airplanes to go skydiving? Attending mass gatherings that totally violate her local lockdown ordinances? Eating in totally open restaurants? Watching all the summer blockbusters at her totally open local movie theater? Not everyone used this time to have an affair with Neil Ferguson.

Last edited:

Maljam

I don't think he's far off on this one. Tara has posted a lot on the Covid stuff, after not posting much before, and it's all in line with the mainstream narrative. There have certainly been lots of sock accounts popping up on this forum, doing the same thing. Haidut even mentioned a few years ago that pharma companies monitor forums like this one for new ideas. So, it's quite possible.

Remember, in the early stages on this COVID op, a lot of the fear was cirulated on social media, this deadly new disease that was striking down millions in China in a matter of weeks, with people collapsing in the street, and rumors of doctors fearing that we're all dead in 6 months or whatever. None of it came to pass. It's pretty clear whoever is running this op has most governments, large corporations, and the MSM on their side. You don't think that org wouldn't spend some time creating some sock accounts on Twitter, Facebook and forums like this one to further their goals?

Also, as for "life away from this forum....." Lol, you do realize that this COVID op has largely destroyed peoples lives? What's she doing on the weekend, going on cruises? Renting airplanes to go skydiving? Attending mass gatherings that totally violate her local lockdown ordinances? Eating in totally open restaurants? Watching all the summer blockbusters at her totally open local movie theater? Not everyone used this time to have an affair with Neil Ferguson.

Haha, well people can still switch off from the internet regardless of being in confinement. The point I was trying to make was that I believed there were more logical explanations as to why she suddenly started posting mon-fri. This place attracts conspiracy theorists, I guess I am once myself, but not EVERYTHING needs to be a conspiracy theory.

Other members have returned after extended absences before, it isn't overly strange and there are many covid topics on the forum to talk in.

meatbag

Haha, well people can still switch off from the internet regardless of being in confinement. The point I was trying to make was that I believed there were more logical explanations as to why she suddenly started posting mon-fri. This place attracts conspiracy theorists, I guess I am once myself, but not EVERYTHING needs to be a conspiracy theory.

Other members have returned after extended absences before, it isn't overly strange and there are many covid topics on the forum to talk in.
If you avoid Miles Mathis and David Icke most of the other theorists aren't that bad

ilovethesea

Mainly a lurker these days but had to chime in, fully agree Tara's covid posts set off huge red flags. Just too absurd to be believable that someone with 10,000 posts on a Ray Peat forum would say those things in good faith. 100% this forum has been under surveillance for a long time. Is she still a moderator? I do not detect a change in her writing from years ago, but I know it is common for forums to be subverted by these types obtaining moderator positions and then steering it in whatever way fits their agenda. Or may be a honey pot information gathering thing.

See "The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies" https://archive.is/9NS27

OP
B

Braveheart

Giraffe

Sucharit Bhakdi has explained in an interview how EMA has come to their conclusion that AstraZeneca's benefits outweigh the risks.

He said they only looked at two conditions which are extremely rare ignoring all the other injuries and deaths. Then they said, 'Statistically we would have expected 1.3 people with this sort of blood clot in the brain. We have 13. That is 10 times the number expected. But 13 is a small number. So it doesn't count.'

Typical symptoms include: terrible headaches, nausea, disorders of consciousness, paralysis, hearing loss, vision loss.

Blood clot in the brain are emergencies. People who have received a covid-vaccine and experiences any of those symptoms should see a doctor immediately and have their D-Dimer checked.

Regina

This is the third page and I'm amazed no one has noticed the biggest elephant in the room:

Tara has been kidnapped and she's held against her will. Her Ray Peat account has been hijacked.

She doesn't speak or write this way.
I love my captors. They are feeding me and treating me very well. I am happy.

Regina

Mainly a lurker these days but had to chime in, fully agree Tara's covid posts set off huge red flags. Just too absurd to be believable that someone with 10,000 posts on a Ray Peat forum would say those things in good faith. 100% this forum has been under surveillance for a long time. Is she still a moderator? I do not detect a change in her writing from years ago, but I know it is common for forums to be subverted by these types obtaining moderator positions and then steering it in whatever way fits their agenda. Or may be a honey pot information gathering thing.

See "The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies" https://archive.is/9NS27
I found Tara's posts in the past to be non-committal. Never anything to chew on. I stopped clicking on them years ago. Not that I didn't like her and appreciate her environment. I think she is a nurse??? After clicking through to the umpteenth post regarding an assertion by Ray Peat that effectively says something like, "there are many factors so, I don't think one can choose." Or, "there are opinions showing evidence of various outcomes."
Um-kay.
Nothing against her. But I sought out meatier content.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals