Vaccine: Twenty countries suspend injections; does that make you “hesitant?”

tara

I would like people to use intelligence and the available data to make reasoned decisions leading to a good chance at health for themselves, their families and their communities.

I am concerned that if people get into the habit of basing their views and decisions on assumptions like that almost everybody is lying almost all the time about almost everything of importance, it can be very difficult for them to develop, maintain or present a view base in reality.

I am in favour of the big pharma companies being watched and held accountable. Independent research and review etc by relevant experts in the public interest is important.

I understand that there are some people who are likely more vulnerable to the vaccines (as there are those who are more vulnerable to the virus). For many people, the virus poses a much greater danger than those vaccines that have passed the most rigorous study and review.
Stop spreading that ***t, there is no evidence the vaccine has any positive effect, they hope it might reduce symptoms. And we know it might kill or make you permanently disabled.
We know that well over 2 million people have died of COVID-19.
(I understand there may have been some miscounting of a few cases. There is also likely to be significant under counting in some countries. Even if the numbers are not completely accurate, it is stiill true that the have been millions of deaths.
See the Our World In Data site that Giraffe linked to recently.

A much, much smaller number of people have died after the vaccines. It is possible (though I'm not sure that it's been established) that some of those deaths were caused by the vaccine. I hope this will be studied further.
I am in favour of careful study of the effects of vaccinations by relevant experts who are not in the sway of the pharmas. In some places, I think this happens. I'm sorry if that is not the case where you are.

I am not trying to force any one to have the vaccine. I do want people to act on well-founded information.

Daily reported Covid deaths in Israel are down to less than a quarter of what they were a couple of months ago, while they have been gradually opening up more.
I understand that people have views about exclusion related to vaccination status, but that is a different matter from the actual risks of Covid (significant) and the vaccines (as far as we know so far, small by comparison, according to available info).

In Europe at the moment it's young and healthy health care workers / nursing home workers who get Astrazeneca. Many were injured and/or died of because of blood clots. They would have had nothing to fear from a SARS-CoV-2 infection.
When you say many, do you have an idea of the scale/numbers of healthcare workers who have died after the vaccine? I haven't found good stats on this so far. I understand it would be a concern if there really are many.
Is it the AstraZeneca one? If AstraZeneca have provided misleading data, that is of serious concern. Hope that can be established soon.

Young and apparently previously healthy adults have died of COVID-19 too, albeit in smaller proportions.

Agreed. The pharmecutial companies contribute large sums of $ to the people running for office in both parties. For the most part, they do not care who wins. They have bought their influence.
Be good to get this kind of financing out of election campaigning, wouldn't it?

Covid isn't any more hazardous to health than the annual flu, if it even exists.
The scientists, doctors, other health workers, and the stats say it is significantly more hazardous to some people (though not to everyone). I'm going with this evidence over the apparently unfounded denial.

Dr. Peat says the vaccines will turn 5% of recipients into inflammation factories. That's one dose. Not the multiple doses the brainwashed are getting.
Is that because inflammation is part of the body's normal temporary process of developing immunity? I imagine there are a minority of people for whom this might be more problematic. For their sake, it would be protective if others were immunised.

Lyla

Daily reported Covid deaths in Israel are down to less than a quarter of what they were a couple of months ago, while they have been gradually opening up more.
the two Israeli professors cited in this article, came to the conclusion, after analysis of the data, that the reality on the ground in Israel is very different from what's been reported in the MSM. Death rates skyrocketed following the experimental vaccine, especially in young people. Of course, the fact checkers said they are wrong.

Regina

the two Israeli professors cited in this article, came to the conclusion, after analysis of the data, that the reality on the ground in Israel is very different from what's been reported in the MSM. Death rates skyrocketed following the experimental vaccine, especially in young people. Of course, the fact checkers said they are wrong.
Some people rely on the fact checkers to tell them what is reality and then parrot it as the voice of reason.
It's weird that they end up here.

Lyla

Federal government in Australia recently announced the medicare rebates GPs are to receive - $55 for 1st dose and $65 if both doses are done at the same clinic. Its $17 for the Flu vaccine.

Then two weeks ago, they issued an official threat to all GPs and healthcare workers for "anti-Covid and anti- vaccination claims".

Also they told people to go to Vaccination appointment directly without seeing their regular GP beforehand.

rei

I would like people to use intelligence and the available data to make reasoned decisions leading to a good chance at health for themselves, their families and their communities.

I am concerned that if people get into the habit of basing their views and decisions on assumptions like that almost everybody is lying almost all the time about almost everything of importance, it can be very difficult for them to develop, maintain or present a view base in reality.

I am in favour of the big pharma companies being watched and held accountable. Independent research and review etc by relevant experts in the public interest is important.

I understand that there are some people who are likely more vulnerable to the vaccines (as there are those who are more vulnerable to the virus). For many people, the virus poses a much greater danger than those vaccines that have passed the most rigorous study and review.

(I understand there may have been some miscounting of a few cases. There is also likely to be significant under counting in some countries. Even if the numbers are not completely accurate, it is stiill true that the have been millions of deaths.
See the Our World In Data site that Giraffe linked to recently.

A much, much smaller number of people have died after the vaccines. It is possible (though I'm not sure that it's been established) that some of those deaths were caused by the vaccine. I hope this will be studied further.
I am in favour of careful study of the effects of vaccinations by relevant experts who are not in the sway of the pharmas. In some places, I think this happens. I'm sorry if that is not the case where you are.

I am not trying to force any one to have the vaccine. I do want people to act on well-founded information.

I understand that people have views about exclusion related to vaccination status, but that is a different matter from the actual risks of Covid (significant) and the vaccines (as far as we know so far, small by comparison, according to available info).

When you say many, do you have an idea of the scale/numbers of healthcare workers who have died after the vaccine? I haven't found good stats on this so far. I understand it would be a concern if there really are many.
Is it the AstraZeneca one? If AstraZeneca have provided misleading data, that is of serious concern. Hope that can be established soon.

Young and apparently previously healthy adults have died of COVID-19 too, albeit in smaller proportions.

Be good to get this kind of financing out of election campaigning, wouldn't it?

The scientists, doctors, other health workers, and the stats say it is significantly more hazardous to some people (though not to everyone). I'm going with this evidence over the apparently unfounded denial.

Is that because inflammation is part of the body's normal temporary process of developing immunity? I imagine there are a minority of people for whom this might be more problematic. For their sake, it would be protective if others were immunised.
there simply is no evidence of what you say. Correlation studies do not provide such regarding the virus. Any reduction in covid cases in some places comes from the WHO:s new guidelines to reduce cycle count and ensure asymptomatic positives with additional test, so deaths get coded as something else. In many places they have not implemented this new testing, because they will continue torturing the population until they succumb and accept forced vaccinations and/or other unprecedented changes to society and human rights.

Jon2547

Vaccines vaccines vaccines.. why is the word "vaccine" all over the controlled information outlets round the clock? 24/7 365.

A few weeks ago it was Trump, Vaccines, Trump, Vaccines.. the media is like a little deranged toddler that is fixated and can't break the gaze.

Giraffe

Local news outlets in Germany report on healthcare workers becoming critically ill and/or dying shortly after having been vaccinated almost daily. There aren't stats because it is not even mentioned on the death certificates that the person has been vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2.

Steve

I see this guilt trip ploy used all the time. We should all get a shot to protect everyone else.
There are too many holes in that theory to count.

For one the jabs are experimental gene therapy. They are not proven to prevent transmission or provide long-lasting immunity. They may even be doing more harm than good. The immune system is very complex and not fully understood. Maybe it would be a good idea to stop playing around with it and let your body work as intended.

If you want others to be protected then a better option is to leave young people alone and their immune systems will protect them, or they will catch it and build their own immunity (much better than a vaccine). This is much safer than getting experimental gene therapy.

How on earth anyone thinks it is a good idea for young healthy people to take an experimental shot for a virus with a 99.9-something survival rate and most likely zero symptoms or symptoms as mild as a cold blows my mind. Playing around with a young person's immune system is not a good idea.

Inaut

For one the jabs are experimental gene therapy. They are not proven to prevent transmission or provide long-lasting immunity. They may even be doing more harm than good. The immune system is very complex and not fully understood. Maybe it would be a good idea to stop playing around with it and let your body work as intended.
^^^ This. The fact it hasn't been tested extensively should be the red flag for most. Anything tara says at this point has no basis in any truth. Quite disappointed really... Not because he/she/it has a difference of opinion on COVID/vaccines but simply because there's absolutely no logic to condoning immunization with experimental tech. I want him/her/it to let us know if they've received the jab. Put up or shut is an expression that comes to mind.

PolishSun

My friend in mid 80s got vaccinated against COVID-19 2 weeks ago (Astra zenaca) He died tonight, because yesterday he suddenly got fewer (39 degrees Celsius). No medical testing was done to check why he died.

tankasnowgod

- like the one Fauci probably got - Saline :): although since Fauci sort of nodded off after his 'vaccine' then the one Fauci took might have been Saline lightly laced with pharmaceutical Morphine. Therefore it must have been a lovely sleep - no wonder he cannot remember what arm he got it in.

To quote Anthony Colpo, "Wrong Arm, Doc."

Inaut

a good friend of mine came down with a flu on the 16th. He apparently tested positive for covid at the request of his employer. He has been away from work for 10 days now and I've been following up with every couple of days. He said his symptoms were fever, congestion, aches and pains, lethargy but a few days after testing positive, he said he started feeling better. Two nights ago he said his fever reappeared and he's had it on and off since then. Still congested, coughing and tired (naturally). When I asked him how he felt when he got it, he said the flu he got a few years ago was a lot worse.. Anyways, just thought i'd share for some contrast. The only thing i find weird is that he was getting better and then it reared it's head again. I don't recall ever having something like this occur to me when I got sick in the past but I also don't remember either so who knows....

Giraffe

My friend in mid 80s got vaccinated against COVID-19 2 weeks ago (Astra zenaca) He died tonight, because yesterday he suddenly got fewer (39 degrees Celsius). No medical testing was done to check why he died.
I am sorry for your loss.

tankasnowgod

Okay, you first.

100% completely WRONG. We don't know that even a single person has died "of" or "from" Covid. We know that well over 2 Million people have died with COVID listed as a cause of death, or written on their death certificates. They are "COVID Associated Deaths." Not necessarily causal. You continue to IGNORE what Birx said in her Coronavirus task force meeting, where everyone who died with COVID, even if they were actually suffering from other known serious conditions would go down as a COVID death. She used the example of kidney failure. If they test positive on a PCR test (which can be easily manipulated, as has been discussed on this forum numerous times), they go down as COVID. Sometimes, they are listed as COVID deaths without any tests at all.

How many times have I posted this Motorcycle Crash death in direct response to you? I'd say at least 3 times.

Estimates vary that as many as 88-99% of people listed as "COVID deaths" had serious underlying conditions.

You ignore all the data that challenges the idea that we are in a "pandemic" or that COVID is somehow uniquely deadly, as well as ignoring the insane risks from experimental mRNA shots, rushed to market drugs, likely fraud in these vaccine trials, and even the fact that drug companies couldn't develop a vaccine for ANY coronavirus prior to 2020, despite decades of trying.

Steve

You ignore all the data that challenges the idea that we are in a "pandemic" or that COVID is somehow uniquely deadly, as well as ignoring the insane risks from experimental mRNA shots, rushed to market drugs, likely fraud in these vaccine trials, and even the fact that drug companies couldn't develop a vaccine for ANY coronavirus prior to 2020, despite decades of trying.
Excellent points!

Peatful

Pfizer starting pill trials?
Please keep me updated here with the “good” and “bad” you come across.
I will see if in the next few days anyone starts a new thread.
Thx all.

Last edited:

tara

Local news outlets in Germany report on healthcare workers becoming critically ill and/or dying shortly after having been vaccinated almost daily. There aren't stats because it is not even mentioned on the death certificates that the person has been vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2.
Pleased to see that Germany's excess mortality rate appears to have come right down since a couple of months ago (our world in data).
Some people rely on the fact checkers to tell them what is reality and then parrot it as the voice of reason.
As opposed to relying on the stories that the fact checkers were checking?

They are not proven to prevent transmission or provide long-lasting immunity.
I will be interested to see how long immunity is shown to last, when more data can be available for this in the future.
They seem to have shown that they can significantly reduce the severity of an infection - preventing severe illness or death for most people. In general, if people recover more quickly, they seem to be infectious for a shorter time.
I'd consider not making the perfect be the enemy of the good.

I see this guilt trip ploy used all the time. We should all get a shot to protect everyone else.
It's not intended as a guilt trip by me, and maybe not by most.
From my pov, it's a response of the somewhat uncertain information about probabilities. It is true that we don't yet have good info about how well the vaccines reduce the transmission of the virus. This will be interesting to watch. My current assumption, open to more information as it becomes available, is that as long as they are effective at preventing or reducing severity of illness (and there seems to be significant evidence of that) then they are likely to shed less virus. If the overall transmission rate goes down, that reduces the spread and the risk for everyone. I get that there are some ifs in that, it being a newish situation.

A vaccine doesn't have to provide long-term immunity to have value. The flu vaccines save lives, and they are renewable each year. (I know, you probably don't get the flu vaccine, and I' not trying to talk you into it.) Some people apparently prefer other alternatives to letting the immune system do its thing with a novel virus, if that thing involves dying.

Anything tara says at this point has no basis in any truth.
That's pretty aggressive. Seems like I said something that didn't match a particular part of your world view, and now you are accusing me of fabricating everything I say?

Are you insisting that all of the following are baseless, or just the last one?:

COVID-19 is a disease caused by an infectious virus.
It has killed a minority of people who became infected with it.
More than 2 million people so far.
Some of the vaccines have been shown to significantly reduce the rate of severe illness or death from COVID.
A smaller number of people have died after taking the vaccine. It is not yet clear what/whether there was a causal link.
There may be some risk from the new vaccines, but so far, subject to further info, they seem much smaller risks than the risks of COVID-19 infection.

The last of those points is my assessment of the situation, and others may interpret the situation differently. The rest of those I'm pretty confident about as facts from a range of reputable sources.

I want him/her/it to let us know if they've received the jab.
Goodness, respectful discussion seems to have gone out the window.
I posted earlier about this.

Would you respond differently if something more deadly like SARS-1 made it's way to your town? or MERS or ebola or samallpox or the next zoonotic virus?
You ignore all the data that challenges the idea that we are in a "pandemic" or that COVID is somehow uniquely deadly, as well as ignoring the insane risks from experimental mRNA shots
The evidence for the pandemic is not seriously disputable, not withstanding your posts on the subject. If you don't want to call it a pandemic it's all the same to me. However, more than 2 000 000 people worldwide have died of COVID-19. Even if your country is as spectacularly good at attributing fictional deaths, there are still more than 2 000 0000 deaths from COVID-19 in the rest of the world.

I'm pretty sure I haven't said that COVID-19 is uniquely deadly. Not sure why you are attributing that to me? If you find me the quote, I'll see if I made a typo I should correct. In fact, I think I've made the point that there have been much more deadly ones - and could be again. SARS-COV-2 is very infectious, though, and it has got into most countries in the world by now and spreads fast when it gets the opportunity.

Again, did you see me say anywhere that I don't think there are any risks with the new vaccines? If you find me the quote I'll check whether I accidentally wrote something I didn't intend. They are kind of experimental; it's a pretty newly identified virus. There have been some studies by now, but still a relatively short time frame.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals