Vaccine: Twenty countries suspend injections; does that make you “hesitant?”

Giraffe

people testing positive for COVID after being fully vaccinated against the disease.

The German news reported of such a case, too. The person had already received two shots, no symptoms, quick test (I assume it was an antigen test) negative, but high viral load according to PCR test.

Perry Staltic

Hungary has the highest vaccination rate in the EU, has approved more vaccines than any other country and is now facing a surge in covid deaths with the highest weekly death rate in the world. One of their vaccines is the Indian version of the AstraZeneka vaccine.

Hungary has approved more coronavirus vaccines than any other country as it faces a brutal third wave​

Inaut

Hungary has the highest vaccination rate in the EU, has approved more vaccines than any other country and is now facing a surge in covid deaths with the highest weekly death rate in the world. One of their vaccines is the Indian version of the AstraZeneka vaccine.

Hungary has approved more coronavirus vaccines than any other country as it faces a brutal third wave​

Good share. It's a shame most people still won't be able to put 2 and 2 together..... 500million people vaccinated so far i think. That's a significant amount of global population....Just imagine when 1 billion people are vaccinated....There will be a massive cull........

J.R.K

I am wondering if anyone here knows if the spike protein used in the mRNA vaccines come from the H1N1 SARS COV2 virus or if it is from the HIV virus? I know there is a connection to the HIV virus, but am unsure if it is the mRNA vaccine original purpose for development program or if components of the HIV virus are present within the vaccine.

meatbag

I am wondering if anyone here knows if the spike protein used in the mRNA vaccines come from the H1N1 SARS COV2 virus or if it is from the HIV virus? I know there is a connection to the HIV virus, but am unsure if it is the mRNA vaccine original purpose for development program or if components of the HIV virus are present within the vaccine.
It's from the Corona virus;

RP (6:15): Uh yeah, the workers at North Carolina in the Virus department (*)published several papers, a long series, about 10 years ago, about how you can remove the nucleic acid section that describes specifically the protein that allows the virus to attach to human cell surfaces, so that if you inject that into an animal virus you can make it stick to certain receptor on human cells. The current Corona viruses contain this adhesive protein, which in the process of making the virus stick to the surface of our cells, inactivates the protein that it sticks too and that protein, the ACE-2 enzyme, angiotensin converting enzyme number 2, happens to be the degrading proteolytic enzyme that breaks down angiotensin to which is the promoter of high blood pressure, inflammation, degeneration, and all kinds of bad things in our body. And so ACE, the Angiotenin converting enzyme, they found that if you block that, or if you block the actions of the angiotensin 2, the short peptide, that you can relieve high blood pressure and at the same time it happens to relieve nerve degeneration.
-Ray Peat Interview - April 2021 - One Radio Network

J.R.K

It's from the Corona virus;

RP (6:15): Uh yeah, the workers at North Carolina in the Virus department (*)published several papers, a long series, about 10 years ago, about how you can remove the nucleic acid section that describes specifically the protein that allows the virus to attach to human cell surfaces, so that if you inject that into an animal virus you can make it stick to certain receptor on human cells. The current Corona viruses contain this adhesive protein, which in the process of making the virus stick to the surface of our cells, inactivates the protein that it sticks too and that protein, the ACE-2 enzyme, angiotensin converting enzyme number 2, happens to be the degrading proteolytic enzyme that breaks down angiotensin to which is the promoter of high blood pressure, inflammation, degeneration, and all kinds of bad things in our body. And so ACE, the Angiotenin converting enzyme, they found that if you block that, or if you block the actions of the angiotensin 2, the short peptide, that you can relieve high blood pressure and at the same time it happens to relieve nerve degeneration.
-Ray Peat Interview - April 2021 - One Radio Network
Thank you for this @meatbag!

Perry Staltic

Thanks Perry!
So it makes sense to inhibit this enzyme and raise the inflammatory ACE1 and Bradykinin right??

If the anti-inflammatory axis of RAS (ACE2) is inhibited then that would promote inflammation and the other things I mentioned.

J.R.K

If the anti-inflammatory axis of RAS (ACE2) is inhibited then that would promote inflammation and the other things I mentioned.
Thank you! It sounds counterproductive but it does lower blood pressure, even though it seems higher blood pressure seems to be connected with longevity.

meatbag

O

One question do you know if Dr Peat is saying ACE2 is an inflammatory agent or anti inflammatory?
Yeah the way I transcribed it is confusing. The ACE-2 is the enzyme that breaks down angiotensin. Angiotensin is inflammatory, ACE-2 is anti inflammatory because it breaks down angiotensin.

J.R.K

Yeah the way I transcribed it is confusing. The ACE-2 is the enzyme that breaks down angiotensin. Angiotensin is inflammatory, ACE-2 is anti inflammatory because it breaks down angiotensin.
No worries @meatbag I am learning and it takes awhile for me to pick up the lingo.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals