Vaccine question

boris

My friends got shortness of breath, trouble breathing, chest pain like they've never experienced. This turned into inflammation of the lungs. So the disease is for sure, and I will agree with that. About 130,000 people died in Poland. The worst thing is that we don't treat people with anything and we have good results after using amantadine.

Most people get killed by the treatment with pure oxygen and forced ventilation. I have not heard of any young person that died without those measures.

Also: your job place can not force you to get a experimental untested treatment. You should get a lawyer, they should have no chance of legally enforcing this.

GAF

"care about work because it is my family's support"

You, committing suicide, will not be helpful to your family in any way. Time to get creative.

Pistachio

Good morning,

Since my workplace wants me to get vaccinated, how can I prepare my body for the Pfizer vaccine? I am asking for specific information.

Thank you and best regards.
You can prepare your body for health by finding another job or telling them that you refuse to get it.

Birdie

Push back against Mandatory COVID-19 vaccinations! Here is information based on publicly available sources – that you can use to write a letter or with which to seek the assistance of legal counsel:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals