Vaccine question

Maniek1300

Good morning,

Since my workplace wants me to get vaccinated, how can I prepare my body for the Pfizer vaccine? I am asking for specific information.

Thank you and best regards.

M

metabolizm

Good morning,

Since my workplace wants me to get vaccinated, how can I prepare my body for the Pfizer vaccine? I am asking for specific information.

Are they forcing you?

LucyL

I'm wondering about heat, applied to the injection site immediately following the injection.

Sefton10

Wants or demands? If possible, look for another employer.

TheCalciumCad

How can you prepare your body to have its DNA artificially reconfigured beyond repair? thats a tough one. Say no and look for a new job would be a better solution.

P

Peatness

Consult a laywer or an undertaker which ever is cheaper. Have you read some of the info on the forum? Please don't make this decision lightly.

Attachments

• Unintended Consequences of the mRNA Vaccines -Stephanie Seneff.pdf
    517.3 KB · Views: 57

Fred

Good morning,

There is no way I would take this vaccine for any job, or any amount of money. The long-term effects, whatever they may be, likely can not be undone. Organize with fellow employees who might be inclined to resist. Consider legal assistance. Or just quit. But don't take the vax for a job. Your life might depend on it.

M

metabolizm

There is no way I would take this vaccine for any job, or any amount of money. The long-term effects, whatever they may be, likely can not be undone. Organize with fellow employees who might be inclined to resist. Consider legal assistance. Or just quit. But don't take the vax for a job. Your life might depend on it.

+1

OP
M

Maniek1300

It will be a requirement in my company that I take the vaccine.
From what I read, give the body a lot before taking it:
- sugar - drink 1 liter of Coca-Cola
- Progesterone
- Nicinamide
- Vitamin C
What else can you take to reduce the side effects of the vaccine.
I care about work because it is my family's support. It's hard to find jobs in my region.

Fred

- Progesterone
- Nicinamide
- Vitamin C
I care about work because it is my family's support. It's hard to find jobs in my region.
Covid-19 is a made-up disease. Everything about the "pandemic" is an obvious lie. I don't know exactly what the vaccine is going to do, but rest assured, the vaccine is NOT about protecting you from the imaginary threat. It might be an extermination weapon. Would you take it if you knew this? How will your family fare when you're dead or incapacitated in a few years? I literally wouldn't take this vaccine for a billion dollars. Once you're injected, no amount of diet, supplements, or red light therapy will get this vaccine out of your body, or undo the potential effects.

rr1

- Progesterone
- Nicinamide
- Vitamin C
This information from an instagram post.

Aspirin after vaccine, not before to prevent bleeding/bruising.
Niacinamide before vaccine and during the day.
Ray Peat carrot salad with activated charcoal and 2tbps coconut oil 2 hours before vaccine and for 3 days after.
400iu Vitamin E before vaccine and following days.
Pregnenolone 1-5mg before vaccine and a few days after.
Taurine after vaccine.

All this to reduce prostaglandin and cytokine response

TheCalciumCad

- Progesterone
- Nicinamide
- Vitamin C
Those supplements might negate the spike proteins and inflammatory response from any filler ingredients but there is no coming back from the mRNA my friend. I would rather move back home and sleep in a tent in the back garden for 6months then take the mRNA under any circumstance.

Ray Peat on the RNA
View: https://twitter.com/pikeypilled/status/1394484891547586562

OP
M

Maniek1300

If covid is made up then why 3 of my friends died from lung inflammation.

Ben.

Haven't people died from lung inflammation before covid19 showed up?

P

Peatness

Sorry for the death of your friends. If you friends died from lung inflammation then why inject spike protein, the very thing that will cause inflammation? I suspect if you truly believe these injections were safe you would go ahead and not waste your time on this forum. You have doubts because intuitively something is not quite right.

Living with autoimmune disease is hell. Imagine all you favourite things, meeting friends, going out for a meals, sports, enjoying a drink, etc those things will be increasingly difficult to enjoy as the disease progress. Your friends and family will try to understand and eventually they will start preaching psycho babble at you about how its all in your head. No one will make the connection to vaccines, all any one of the many medical interventions that are supposedly 'safe.' Your career will come to an end eventually. You may think this is pure speculation which would understandable because if you are young and fit it is impossible to imagine how debilitating chronic illness can be. I trust you have read the information on this site and I trust you are intelligent and well informed to make the right decision for you. Please consider getting legal representation so that in the event of an adverse reaction you and your family will be compensated. Be well and what ever decision you make may it work out for you.

"The problem is that our bodies can copy foreign RNA and DNA and incorporate the copies into our chromosomes. If they are genes for viral proteins, it’s possible that during a future stress, those foreign genes could be expressed throughout our body, creating overwhelming amounts of those toxic proteins. The copies could be inserted into sperm cells and eggs as well as body cells, forming part of future generations. No sane person would consider doing it, if they understood how our cells respond to alien nucleic acids."- Ray Peat

Fred

"Covid-19" is the flu/pneumonia and other causes of death, renamed "covid-19", courtesy of the PCR test, which is being intentionally misused to give false diagnoses. That's why the flu disappeared worldwide.

OP
M

Maniek1300

My friends got shortness of breath, trouble breathing, chest pain like they've never experienced. This turned into inflammation of the lungs. So the disease is for sure, and I will agree with that. About 130,000 people died in Poland. The worst thing is that we don't treat people with anything and we have good results after using amantadine.

Fred

My friends got shortness of breath, trouble breathing, chest pain like they've never experienced. This turned into inflammation of the lungs. So the disease is for sure, and I will agree with that. About 130,000 people died in Poland. The worst thing is that we don't treat people with anything and we have good results after using amantadine.
Covid-19 is definitely not real, and your friends had some other condition. But even if you want to believe the propaganda, just realize that the vaccine is not like any other vaccine in history, and it could easily be extremely damaging or deadly in a few years. There is ZERO long-term safety data on this vaccine. You are risking serious consequences or even death in a few years by taking it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals