Vaccine Patent waiver

LeeLemonoil

Big news are the talk of lifting patents for the Covid vaccines. So that anybody anywhere can produce and vaccinate every single soul on this planet for cheap with the mRNA and Vector stuff.

The World is good

Peatful

Rick K

LA

Big news are the talk of lifting patents for the Covid vaccines. So that anybody anywhere can produce and vaccinate every single soul on this planet for cheap with the mRNA and Vector stuff.
yep, guess they want to be sure everyone becomes wimpy

tankasnowgod

If they are thinking of waiving the patents, you can be sure even the powers that be recognize these shots have excessive dangers, and this "treatment" will have no long term market. They know supply isn't an issue. Australia purchased something like 150 Million doses for a country that has 26 Million people.

It's pretty clear that this whole Pandemic Freak Show is winding down, regardless of how many masks Fauci tells people to wear..... when outside, in the sun, miles from any other living being. Even the Sheeple ain't wearing his suggested 19 masks (a number I assume he pulled from a Paul Hardcastle song), and they are out of volunteers to be euthani.... I mean, Immunized (thank you, random local news dude). Everything seems to be collapsing and backfiring perfectly, all of the sudden.

I know others in this thread are spinning this negatively, but I see this as a great sign.

David PS

The World is good

It is not really big news. Or at least not as big as it has been cracked up to be.

Currently, the US is saddled with AstraZeneca vaccines that have paid for upfront. The US can send these to India (for example) without getting the patent system involved. This analogous to me donating my car to Goodwill. I purchased my car and paid in cash, so I can now dispose of it however I see fit. The press may spin the dumping of the deadly AstraZeneca vaccines to India as a humanitarian gift. After all, the FDA has not decided it the if the vaccines are innocuous. (Pun intended)

As to the patent issue:
Patents are geographical. US patents prevent others from making using or selling the patented invention within the confines of the US. The exact language in the US is found at: 35 U.S. Code § 154 - Contents and term of patent; provisional rights If India want to suspend its covid-19 related patents within its geogrphical borders, the Indian government has to do it itself.

The US government has rights in patents that it funded. " Government obtains sufficient rights in federally supported inventions to meet the needs of the Government" see
If the US government has rights in a patent, its rights are enhanced when it is filed overseas. see 35 USC 209

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

Didn’t find much resonance internationally.
Maybe Hunter just wanted cheap vaccine-stock shares on the news

tankasnowgod

Currently, the US is saddled with AstraZeneca vaccines that have paid for upfront. The US can send these to India (for example) without getting the patent system involved. This analogous to me donating my car to Goodwill. I purchased my car and paid in cash, so I can now dispose of it however I see fit. The press may spin the dumping of the deadly AstraZeneca vaccines to India as a humanitarian gift. After all, the FDA has not decided it the if the vaccines are innocuous. (Pun intended)

But, did they? The article states the Federal Government will provide "up to" $1.2 Billion, and is dated May 2020. It sounds like it was a sort of "option," not necessarily a commitment. I would assume that was contingent on an FDA EUA.

Regardless, the US Federal Government or AstraZeneca (or both) are wildly incompetent. If the Federal Government pledged $1.2 Billion for a vaccine it didn't even give Emergency Use Approval, that is crazy. Although AstraZeneca was apparently so wildly incompetent and ill prepared for their FDA meeting, that it couldn't even get approval from an an entity that was ready to buy over one billion dollars of their product. How did they screw up THAT massive payday? Not only are the people running AZ criminal, they are apparently totally incompetent to boot.

Missenger

They don't have to care, they're just ejecting dollars to crash the economy.

David PS

But, did they? The article states the Federal Government will provide "up to" $1.2 Billion, and is dated May 2020. It sounds like it was a sort of "option," not necessarily a commitment. I would assume that was contingent on an FDA EUA.

Regardless, the US Federal Government or AstraZeneca (or both) are wildly incompetent. If the Federal Government pledged $1.2 Billion for a vaccine it didn't even give Emergency Use Approval, that is crazy. Although AstraZeneca was apparently so wildly incompetent and ill prepared for their FDA meeting, that it couldn't even get approval from an an entity that was ready to buy over one billion dollars of their product. How did they screw up THAT massive payday? Not only are the people running AZ criminal, they are apparently totally incompetent to boot.

Thank you. When I get a chance I will look into the issue of whether payment was actual made to AZ.

Warp Speed vaccine developents and deployments have created some crazy negotiations.

David PS

A news story from last month indicates that the US has a stockpile of AZ vaccines.

Drareg

If this is the case then I fully believe the mRNA vaccines are designed to depopulate via birth defects and conception issues, this lot don’t give up profits, they invest for bigger profit down the line, India has always been a target of depopulation for the ruling class.

Rick K

I never thought that I would be embarrassed to call myself a Canadian! Indeed this is a sad day in our countries history.
Right there with you. For all the socially advanced policies and human rights including right to doctor facilitated suicide, we are now leading the way on genocide.

J.R.K

If they are thinking of waiving the patents, you can be sure even the powers that be recognize these shots have excessive dangers, and this "treatment" will have no long term market. They know supply isn't an issue. Australia purchased something like 150 Million doses for a country that has 26 Million people.

It's pretty clear that this whole Pandemic Freak Show is winding down, regardless of how many masks Fauci tells people to wear..... when outside, in the sun, miles from any other living being. Even the Sheeple ain't wearing his suggested 19 masks (a number I assume he pulled from a Paul Hardcastle song), and they are out of volunteers to be euthani.... I mean, Immunized (thank you, random local news dude). Everything seems to be collapsing and backfiring perfectly, all of the sudden.

I know others in this thread are spinning this negatively, but I see this as a great sign.
It could be viewed as a reduction in surplus inventory that will soon be unwanted.
I can see the positive sign you are getting from this, but you cannot help but feel some level of empathy for those that will eventually receive this product and the payload of side effects that they have no idea of what they might be, the degree of intensity or how this could be the gift that keeps on giving for the rest of their lives. It is like a box of Cracker Jacks with an unlimited amount of prizes in the bottom, unfortunately the tattoos may not be of the temporary variety and there are no real artists that can make it look better or plastic surgeons that can remove them.

J.R.K

Right there with you. For all the socially advanced policies and human rights including right to doctor facilitated suicide, we are now leading the way on genocide.
I have a daughter and a son, the thoughts of these potential long term side effects from a Government pressured medical experiment that is wrapped Trojan Horse style as a sign of victory over an imaginary pandemic sickens me. My wife looks forward to the day she will be a Grandma, this has the potential to take that and so much more away. My kids are adults, so I can present the evidence and let them decide for themselves, but this age group doesn’t even have the chance to decide for themselves.

Rick K

I have a daughter and a son, the thoughts of these potential long term side effects from a Government pressured medical experiment that is wrapped Trojan Horse style as a sign of victory over an imaginary pandemic sickens me. My wife looks forward to the day she will be a Grandma, this has the potential to take that and so much more away. My kids are adults, so I can present the evidence and let them decide for themselves, but this age group doesn’t even have the chance to decide for themselves.
In the same boat with you. Just became a grandpa and I can only pass along information about the heinous nature of this holocaust injection to my daughters.

J.R.K

I never thought that I would be embarrassed to call myself a Canadian! Indeed this is a sad day in our countries history.
That being said there are members of the Canadian medical establishment that do my heart proud and despite knowing the peril and risks to their own careers are able to muster the courage to speak out and blow the whistle on the side effects of these treatments. My admiration and respect goes out to Dr Hoffe of Linton B.C. As well as all the thousands of Doctors that choose to speak out and push to halt this clinical trial madness.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals