Vaccine Passports. Is this the End of Society

Epistrophy

I have been really reading about the new control "device" trying to be used for the entire world. They are calling it vaccine "passports" and already Israel has either implemented it or is trying very had too which Israel called Green Passports. So the basically if you are a gym, synagogue, movie theater etc.. and do not register into the program no one can go to that establishment or even be a business.

Honestly, out of all the places and people in the world who know first hand what this type of labeling did (yellow stars on Jewish people) by the Nazi's! It seems crazy this would even be a thing but it totally is Everything you need to know about Israel’s green passport program

Florida Governor has stated that he will put laws in place to not let Florida be a state to use these "passports" not sure what other states are doing that as well.

Hopefully, it goes to supreme court to get shut down.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Florida Governor has stated that he will put laws in place to not let Florida be a state to use these "passports" not sure what other states are doing that as well.
South Dakota looking good too:

Inaut

South Dakota looking good too:

I think there will be more to come too... I just keep thinking back to something @Regina said (i think it was regina) and it had to do with the powers the be creating false flags to eventually force these "free" states into submission eventually (I extrapolated on her initial comment so apologies if it was taken out of context).... Anyways ill try and stay on the positive side. At least there's a glimmer of hope somewhere.... :)

Ras

It’s just for the greater good
It’s just a requirement to attend school
It’s just a requirement to remain employed
It’s just once a year
It’s just some minor side-effects you can treat with another drug
It’s just another shot for another strain
It’s just a card to prove you’ve been vaccinated
It’s just an implant that stores your vaccination record
It’s just a requirement to travel
It’s just a requirement to visit any business
It’s just so you can go out in public
It’s just so you can buy or sell

mrchibbs

It will have to be fought in many jurisdictions. They tried these ideas a decade ago during the H1N1 fake pandemic, now they obviously were more prepared and thus the majority is now for these measures. So mass protests are basically the only pathway to stopping these changes.

Giraffe

It will have to be fought in many jurisdictions. They tried these ideas a decade ago during the H1N1 fake pandemic, now they obviously were more prepared and thus the majority is now for these measures. So mass protests are basically the only pathway to stopping these changes.

It's also important to challenge it in court. And in some cases it's even necessary that someone gets fined so he has a chance to make the court check those measures.

By the way, there have been two interesting court rulings in Europe this week. In Belgium the court said that all covid measures are unlawful. The government can still file an appeal though. In Austria the court said it was not OK to ban a demonstration because there is no threat: The PCR test alone is not enough to prove an infection.

mrchibbs

It's also important to challenge it in court. And in some cases it's even necessary that someone gets fined so he has a chance to make the court check those measures.

By the way, there have been two interesting court rulings in Europe this week. In Belgium the court said that all covid measures are unlawful. The government can still file an appeal though. In Austria the court said it was not OK to ban a demonstration because there is no threat: The PCR test alone is not enough to prove an infection.

Interesting developments! You're definitely right although I suspect most people are unfamiliar with their legal systems and the steps required to challenge these restrictions. I sure am one of those people.

gaze

the vaccine or the passport itself isn't even the worst part. Its the blockchain network thats being setup which is being run by private companies in a public/private partnership that's most concerning. Heads of big tech and big government are merging. Google, microsoft, apple, IBM, etc.

this is just the beginning, and the issues at hand go far beyond just vaccines or medical freedom.

Regina

I think there will be more to come too... I just keep thinking back to something @Regina said (i think it was regina) and it had to do with the powers the be creating false flags to eventually force these "free" states into submission eventually (I extrapolated on her initial comment so apologies if it was taken out of context).... Anyways ill try and stay on the positive side. At least there's a glimmer of hope somewhere.... :)
Yeah. I feel like it can go either way. Even true believers will wake up at some point. Most of my Chicago friends are true believer liberals. But lately, I am getting emails from them like, "I hate this place. I'm gonna walk to Florida to get away from this s%$#%$." Not just my goofy friends. I got an email from the head of architectural sales in one of the highest end design firms. He said that it looks like Chicago is going to require vaccinations and passports. But that their Miami showroom was booming more than all other worldwide stores combined.
It's disgusting. Chicago was such an important design center for architecture and interior design and materials. Chicago Symphony, Lyric Opera, live theatre all top 5 in the world. Throw it all in the garbage for the demented cabal.

They have to be weighing whether to back off and not strategically dump anthrax and ebola on Florida or do it and risk that now everyone knows it's a bioweapon and that it is not the Chinese.

The politicians (like city mayors) who sell out their people are low quality cretins. The positive side to that is that they will show no loyalty when/if the tide reverse.

?

Sefton10

Short term, make sure you have a local food supply wherever possible that cuts out the corporations and big supermarkets.

Ideal is a smallholding but that's likely impractical for the vast majority or neighbourhood co-op through allotments etc. Local milk, eggs, meat, raw honey can all be found pretty easily these days through farms. It might take more work or time initially but it can be done. These people won't cut you off if you build a relationship with them.

Find a local/small-scale fruit supplier/distributor too. Beyond that you don't need much dietarily. For any supplements Georgi et al., can sort you out. One of the small bits of power we still have is where we spend our money, vote with your wallet by using independent sources that resist this BS.

Any businesses endorsing vaccine passports, avoid them unless there is literally no other option.

LeeLemonoil

I think it is also important to do what we can to support and sustain those glimmers of hope.
Shoot the bureaus of these bigger politicians and officials a Mail with encouragement, support and a thank you. Well stand with you. From senator to governor to local politician. Their staff will notice that support. It really helps

Sefton10

I think it is also important to do what we can to support and sustain those glimmers of hope.
Shoot the bureaus of these bigger politicians and officials a Mail with encouragement, support and a thank you. Well stand with you. From senator to governor to local politician. Their staff will notice that support. It really helps
I agree. The MMS might not make these people that visible and will likely try to shut them down. Important to dig locally to find who those resisting are and make sure they know they have some support.

rei

Is this the End of Society​

No,it's the end of western concept of living. The east has prototyped this form of existence for a long time and the leaders have found that even when many perish, some survive and make up a new generation of society that function more machine-like

equipoise

Things will change, what's naturally occuring after any epidemic. For better or worse. I'd rather not dive in the gloomy set of thoughts and will react to whatever society throws at me.

Sefton10

1617358894416.png

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." -- Mark Twain

View attachment 22463

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." -- Mark Twain

Good luck to everyone in the UK, tbh. The level of intelligence of the average person in most countries explains a lot about why things are as bad as they are. The education system goes a long way to set up Joe Blow to be a mentally incapacitated halfwit who doesn't question anything that comes from the "authoritahs".

Jerkboy

It is just another layer of society. This is society. More and more "safety" in return you give away your freedom.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin