Vaccine or Weekly PCR?

laleto12

Our beloved(!) goverment made 2 dosage of Biontech or Sinovac obligatory to go to universities, cinemas, intercity transportation etc.

I am an university student and they say if I want to get into the campus I have to get the jabs or do two PCR tests in a week.

What should I do? What would you do? Will i have to do tests twice every ******* week of my live?

Thanks.

P

Peatness

Our beloved(!) goverment made 2 dosage of Biontech or Sinovac obligatory to go to universities, cinemas, intercity transportation etc.

I am an university student and they say if I want to get into the campus I have to get the jabs or do two PCR tests in a week.

What should I do? What would you do? Will i have to do tests twice every ******* week of my live?

Thanks.
Get legal advice. Pcr is not safe and as for the 'vaccines' I don't need to explain why this is a bad idea.

Which country are you in?

OP
laleto12

laleto12

Get legal advice. Pcr is not safe and as for the 'vaccines' I don't need to explain why this is a bad idea.

Which country are you in?
I am in Turkey and I dont think legal advice would do anything in here to be honest to you.

P

Peatness

I am in Turkey and I dont think legal advice would do anything in here to be honest to you.
In that case I would use this form as a template to draft a letter to your university. As for the pcr I am sure there is a way to chanllenge it's use too. Even if you think it is not worth doing why not just try. If I find anymore use info I will post

Attachments

• sr20210820-FormStudentsEUA.pdf
    258.8 KB · Views: 16
P

Peatness

Letter templates These could be used as a guide to draft your own

TomS

In Hungary minister recommended that university colleges provide accomodation only for vaccinated.
Yesterday I saw managers of colleges announced that only vaccinated people may receive key and appartman.
Today ombudsman announced, this decision is against the law, as neither constitution nor special covid law do not include this regulation.

tankasnowgod

What should I do? What would you do?

Isn't it obvious? Leave the University! That's certainly what I would do.

Think about it...... you're about to pay money to corrupt morons to teach you about stuff? Anything you want to learn about is online now, and you can get to the important and interesting topics without all the filler.

Universities have been overpriced and delivering a poor product for decades. They are actually doing you a favor by trying to force you out the door, and you're thinking about refusing their gracious offer?

OP
laleto12

laleto12

Isn't it obvious? Leave the University! That's certainly what I would do.

Think about it...... you're about to pay money to corrupt morons to teach you about stuff? Anything you want to learn about is online now, and you can get to the important and interesting topics without all the filler.

Universities have been overpriced and delivering a poor product for decades. They are actually doing you a favor by trying to force you out the door, and you're thinking about refusing their gracious offer?
Universities are free in my country. Leaving is not an option unfortunately.

P

Peatness

Death is not optional but we may have a say as to when it happens

dilara-xyz

No, you can't enter the campus even if you have a negative PCR result.

If it hasn't been 15 days since someone's second jab, they can enter the campus with a negative PCR result. It seems that's the only time PCR comes into play. Not jabbed, not welcome.

You do still have the right to education, so I'm sure your university is providing online classes. Why not take those?

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

Universities are free in my country. Leaving is not an option unfortunately.
Nothing in this world is free. Some things are "Gratuitous." This is something my high school economics teacher drilled into me.

If you aren't paying for your education, someone else is footing the bill. My guess would be "government." In this case, one of their "conditions" for taking advantage of this "benefit" is either to take the demonvax, or get tested weekely. Personally, I would reject the benefit at this point. I won't be consenting to either of those under any circumstances.

What do you mean "Leaving is not an option?" Will you go to jail if you don't attend a university? Face a firing squad? What penalty would there be?

yourke

Thanks.
What is your line in the sand?

Have to take a stand someday, my advice the sooner the better,

same rules in my country, I refuse and find another way. If you submit, your children (if you are going to have them) are going to suffer more

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals