Vaccine ID Passports

Lollipop2

+1 you have to wonder if they anticipated this being so easy for the majority or if that was a surprise?
Hey good question. I bet they knew with all the drugs and dumbed down food etc that it would be easy. I am not sure they anticipated how strong the resistance would be.

OP
P

Peatness

They started priming us for this kind of thing decades ago.

J.R.K

Hey good question. I bet they knew with all the drugs and dumbed down food etc that it would be easy. I am not sure they anticipated how strong the resistance would be.
I don’t want to be a downer on this issue but one thing that I have come across in learning about Matt Ehret’s research on the whole deep state and its origins is that we and by we I mean the whole world, might have to accept that there is a change coming in the way finance and money is handled.
I always knew about the huge debt in the United States. But what I did not realize was this is something that the entire west is afflicted with.
Apparently in 2012 the derivatives market (which is an speculative investment in junk bonds and high risk loans to people, companies and countries that will not be paid) was around seven hundred trillion dollars, compared to the global GDP of seventy trillion give or take.
Fast forward to today and it is estimated to be between seven hundred and fifty trillion to one point five quadrillion dollars. So it is not a question of if but when this will crumble. I think that it makes sense as to why China and Russia are buying up all the gold they can. It is speculated that at some point the Ruble and the Yuan may be put back on the gold standard to protect themselves. This could be one of the biggest reasons that NATO is pushing so hard to help Ukraine. The World Economic Forum has stated that they need all countries to be on board with the Great Reset to make it work.
But it appears that Chinas belt and roads initiative is gumming up the works with one hundred and forty countries all signed on as a pushback against the green initiative and the required global depopulation sacrifice to Gaia that no one talks about when going green is on the discussion table.

On a separate note I need to apologize to all the Americans for the role Canada has played in your history in being a headquarters for supplying your deep state with resources unbeknownst to the general population. I cannot overlook the possibility I now have been made aware of in Canadas role in the assasination’s of Abraham Lincoln, John F Kennedy, and I will also throw in Robert Kennedy Sr, with our role in the MK ultra program.

OP
P

Peatness

I have a suspicion that credit card authentications are being used to collect our biometric data. I went digging and came across this

J.R.K

This is talking about the scenario in Canada, but I think it has relevance for many places around the world. It really does not take much to get the pack to turn on and isolate a group of people.

Neeters 27

The world is nutso. these idiotic new problems are not real. nothing can be done about climate change, and certainly not in our lifetime. equality, what for, in Canada there is 0.6% of population identified on census as trans or bi or gay or whatever. that is ameaningless amount of people, why do we have to change anything for less than 1%? Im glad I will be dead before all this crap. and I hope my new job at a major bank will help, maybe not. meanwhile Im hiding my cash at home. not in a bank