Vaccine headlines

Jon2547

How many times will the MSM run stories like this but ignore the hundreds of thousands of VAERs reports of paralysis? Please see the attached. Dr Shawn Baker the other day said it looks like the pharmaceutical companies are writing the headlines directly themselves.
A PROPAGANDA.PNG

Last edited:

-Luke-

"His change of heart to get the vaccine came too late"

So he got the vaccine and died afterwards or he decided to get the vaccine and died before he got it?

Perry Staltic

Saying he died of covid is just speculation. He had a brain infection that ruptured after contracting a sinus infection that moved to his brain. Maybe he got the brain infection from a covid test..

OP
Jon2547

Jon2547

And here's another one that I found just now. We are truly living Idiocracy in real life.

a prop2.PNG

Perry Staltic

His patients are palliative care patients. The doctor is a pulmonologist who I bet is a big fan of remdeathivir and vents. They wanted alternative treatments (ivermectin, HCQ), but didn't get them. Of course they died.

dbh25

I go to Yahoo to see what the Ministry of Truth is putting out-

OP
Jon2547

Jon2547

Last edited:

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Saying he died of covid is just speculation. He had a brain infection that ruptured after contracting a sinus infection that moved to his brain. Maybe he got the brain infection from a covid test..
That makes the most sense! There is a thin barrier between the nasal passage where they test and the brain. Repeated testing could cause injury and infection of that location, which then could have led to the infection in the brain.

J.R.K

I'm really sorry for this sister!

It is interesting how the vaccine turned out in her case. Something tells me it wasn't just panic.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/c1fyZn8HtHpD/

I feel nothing but empathy for this poor woman. She may have jeopardized her health or shortened her life, in order to do what was told to her by people that are supposed to be the guardians of our health and have our best interests.
I applaud the noble reasons that she believed the gene therapies are purported to impart ie protect yourself and the ones around that you love. But it may turn out to be a sad ending, only time will tell.

OP
Jon2547

Jon2547

Hi @Pina ,
This has all been decades (at least) in the making. It is the culmination of the tattletales and the "see something, say something" worst of fallen mankind.
1633610449644.jpeg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals