Vaccine detox protocol? Please help if possible.

magnesiumania

No, perfectly fine as far as I know. I’m not overly worried. I don’t think these are a depopulation agenda, but certainly don’t think they are good for overall health..

I mean why would you want to kill off all your obedient followers and leave the fighters alive who didn’t take it? If there was a depopulation agenda we’d certainly be the ones they’d want to get rid of. Doesn’t make any sense

If they wanted to kill a bunch of people there are a million different things they could do that would be much easier.
Its hard for normal concientious human animals (i prefer using that word) to understand the MO of psychopaths. This vaccine campaign seem just fine to me and i dont know if there are better options if i were a psychopathic criminal myself. Of course these are excuses for the passports that will become diginal to. The transhumanist wanna run the world on AI, insane right?

magnesiumania

Notice how western countries have the highest vax rate? Caucasians are targeted because they ask more questions. Less of the "obedient" followers as yiu call them.

LUH 3417

Its hard for normal concientious human animals (i prefer using that word) to understand the MO of psychopaths. This vaccine campaign seem just fine to me and i dont know if there are better options if i were a psychopathic criminal myself. Of course these are excuses for the passports that will become diginal to. The transhumanist wanna run the world on AI, insane right?
As I posted in another thread, there is evidence of Japanese using tainted vaccines to kill off Chinese peasants. This is not a new method of depopulation, yea sucks to think about but also liberating to realize you have real enemies and your mission in life is to fight them.

sugarisgreat

My husband took a 'detox bath' (after I saw on Twitter that the media said it didn't work, and they are wrong about everything).

He filled the tub with hot water/used jets and 20 Mule Borax, Epsom Salt, Baking Soda.
After about 20 minutes, he drained the tub, and the whole large bottom of the tub was full of at least 1/2 inch of black soot.
This was after everything else went down the drain. He had two doses of the Moderna, but will not have the boosters.
(BTW-he showers and swims almost daily).

More ideas:

magnesiumania

What do you mean "work". For what?

Epsom salts provide nutrients for the body. And the sulfate help phase 2 detoxification.

OP
T

Tbone107

I can see where you’re coming from, I just don’t believe that to be the case here. I just don’t think they’re killing off the people that are willing subservients.. that would make this “new world” they are trying to create impossible to manage for them.

The digital passport and social credit score is what I believe the cause for all this.

Last edited:

Inaut

Apparently ozone breaks down GO... it doesn’t surprise me though as it is a powerful oxidant.

Perry Staltic

No tent. You don’t breath ozone. Insufflation or hemotherapy only.

OK I read insufflation is breathing something in. So is this like sitting in a tent of CO2 with your head poking out and it absorbs through the skin?

Inaut

OK I read insufflation is breathing something in. So is this like sitting in a tent of CO2 with your head poking out and it absorbs through the skin?
Correct. Typical of an ozone sauna (head stays outside of the “tent”.

Insufflation is done by passing gas through the rectum or ears

Lollipop2

My husband took a 'detox bath' (after I saw on Twitter that the media said it didn't work, and they are wrong about everything).

He filled the tub with hot water/used jets and 20 Mule Borax, Epsom Salt, Baking Soda.
After about 20 minutes, he drained the tub, and the whole large bottom of the tub was full of at least 1/2 inch of black soot.
This was after everything else went down the drain. He had two doses of the Moderna, but will not have the boosters.
(BTW-he showers and swims almost daily).

More ideas:

? unbelievable. 1/2 inch of black soot. Did you take it to a lab to get analyzed?

P

Peatness

I have no opinion if this works or not

1638651059492.png

Doctor Finds Treatment For Vaxx Victims, Sees Major Improvement in Blood!​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/7zNLGPe3wkMn/

Jing

I can see where you’re coming from, I just don’t believe that to be the case here. I just don’t think they’re killing off the people that are willing subservients.. that would make this “new world” they are trying to create impossible to manage for them.

The digital passport and social credit score is what I believe the cause for all this.
They don't want to kill people they just want to make people sick and reliant on them.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals