Vaccine detox protocol? Please help if possible.

bk_

My husband took a 'detox bath' (after I saw on Twitter that the media said it didn't work, and they are wrong about everything).

He filled the tub with hot water/used jets and 20 Mule Borax, Epsom Salt, Baking Soda.
After about 20 minutes, he drained the tub, and the whole large bottom of the tub was full of at least 1/2 inch of black soot.
This was after everything else went down the drain. He had two doses of the Moderna, but will not have the boosters.
(BTW-he showers and swims almost daily).

More ideas:

Please give me the recipe, I will investigate this and see if I can replicate the black material and identify the composition.

Peater Piper

For what it's worth, I gave my parents glutathione and NAC before and for several weeks after their boosters, and I went with them to make sure the injections were aspirated. They experienced slightly sore shoulders and that was it. With that said, they didn't have issues after their first two shots, so the supplements may have done nothing in terms of easing acute symptoms.

dlind70

I've had some legs issues with the vax. I took it last year. And may have strained my legs recently with heavier lifting, more than usual. I'm not say there were blood clots or whatever. These effects could just be anecdotal and not related to the vax I am not 100% on my theory because I don't really go to the doctor. Around now which is Jan 22. That is 8 months later. Now what worked for me is this: Clean out your liver.

I will tell you a quick way to clean your liver.
You have to take a drink at exactly 2:30 a.m. or 3:00 the drink will clear Carbon from your liver, you will have an initial reaction and then exactly 6 hours later you will have a pretty bad headache / another reaction but it is a temporary effect of cleaning your liver out. What you have to do is make organic coffee 8 oz or 16 oz cup and pour it over some high quality dark chocolate or cacao nibs or baking cacao, mixed with white sugar or maple syrup. You pour the coffee over the other ingredients and drink that at exactly 2:30 in the morning the reason you do it at 2:30 a.m. is because that targets your liver and your liver is doing the cleaning cycle at that time. What's going to happen is you will have an initial reaction and then exactly 12 hours later you will have another reaction which I already mentioned this is a temporary situation but it will clean out your liver.

Do not drink this drink more than one time in the span of a week at that hour because it's such a powerful cleaning reaction

Hoping this is a glimmer of hope that the human body can deal with this trash (with a little support)

I would think that doctor that got murder after puting out his video on his expert knowledge on graphine oxide would have mentioned that if it were possible. This sounds like the opposition at work.

Inaut

I would think that doctor that got murder after puting out his video on his expert knowledge on graphine oxide would have mentioned that if it were possible. This sounds like the opposition at work.

Are you suggesting this is what they HAVE been using in the vaccines or what they MAY be using in the future? This highly regarded expert warned of nepharius graphine oxide in the vaccines.

Inaut

Are you suggesting this is what they HAVE been using in the vaccines or what they MAY be using in the future? This highly regarded expert warned of nepharius graphine oxide in the vaccines.

I’m mentioning these articles to highlight the effects of peroxides on graphene oxide... that’s it that’s all. Hoping people smarter than i comment on the mechanisms....

I’m mentioning these articles to highlight the effects of peroxides on graphene oxide... that’s it that’s all. Hoping people smarter than i comment on the mechanisms....
Ha! Ha! Smarter than me too! I am picking brains trying to figure it all out, hoping my questions aren't too annoying.

Inaut

There’s a lot of info out there about how dangerous the vaccines are.... It’s very sad to see... But I think we need to focus on helping people as best we can now. Damage is done.

Shilajit for the win