Vaccine Derived Polio Strain found in London Sewage...should we be concerned?

BrianF

The big news in the UK today is the story about traces of the Polio virus found in London sewage. The news tells us that the source(s) of the virus is likely to have came recently from Pakistan (not sure how they know this, perhaps) and to have recently been vaccinated for Polio.

"Several closely-related polio viruses were found in sewage samples taken between February and May. It has continued to evolve and has now been classified as a 'vaccine-derived' poliovirus type 2 (VDPV2).

Officials believe there has been some spread between closely linked individuals in northeast London - probably extended family members - and that these people are now shedding the type 2 poliovirus strain in their faeces.

Urgent investigations will try to establish the extent of community transmission and to identify where it may be occurring."

As a parent of an un-vaccinated child, I did not welcome this news today, although at that point it wasn't known that the virus were vaccine derived. Polio was the one virus I was genuinely concerned about when I took the big decision (and for me it was massive) not to vaccinate my child. The images of Ian Drury and other deformed Polio victims does not a pretty picture paint. I'm actually surprised that this news (vaccine derievd) is being made public on the same day that the initial announcement was made, tells me that this is a random, unplanned occurrence.

That said, anyone got any specific advice on dealing with a potential Polio outbreak (vaccine derived or otherwise), prophylactics, treatments etc?

Last edited:

Peater

Relax :D

Attachments

• ddt vs polio.png
    ddt vs polio.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 37

tokimaturi

You're assuming two thing. Firstly that poliovirus is actually a significant cause of paralysis and secondly that the vaccination would have any positive effect. I have still to find any indication that either is true. There used to be all the strains in the sewages in Finland until around ten years ago when they stopped the live virus vaccines. And this should be true elsewhere. Not really a cause for concern.

There's a book called The Moth in the Iron Lung which I have heard good things about. You never hear much about polio in (non recent) history. In the late 19th century it mostly effected babies and the cause was thought to be teething. That's because the babies had earlier been treated for teething. Turns out teething was treated with mercury. There was also increased incidence of polio when they started spraying chemical pesticides from air planes in the US. The authorities said no it's not the pesticide's fault but it's these reckless farmers who spray during windy weather or too close where people live.

Dr. Peat has also talked about how when polio vaccine was introduced the incidence of paralysis didn't statistically decrease but as poliovirus as the cause went down to other causes went up just as much. They never really searched for the cause, just diagnosed it polio or not based on whether you were vaccinated or not. He also talked about the incidences increasing with intramuscular injections being introduced.

I understand your concern when it's about your children but I really think you've done the right decision not to vaccinate. If you still worry, I encourage for you to read more about the history, statistics, studies and what Dr. Peat has said about the matter.

David PS

You won’t get polio if you’ve had the vaccine….
1655982259894.png

David PS

1655982319123.png

Elie

Forum Supporter
Not sure how they identify poliio in the water.

From what I learnt from Dr. Cowan, Kaufman and the virologist Stefan Lanka, no pathogenic "virus" has been isolated outside of a cell culture, casting doubt on the existence of such things.
Lanka successfully isolate a bacteriophage (supposedly a bacterial virus), outside a cell culture.

Lets wait for an electron photograph of an isolated polio virus with all the right steps taken to confirm is identity.

To me this smells like propaganda to cover up neurological vaccine injuries.

Fred

Probably using PCR to find a molecule of something believed (but not proven) to be associated only with polio. Could be that someone discarded polio vaccine in the sink last year.

Pablo Cruise

From what I learnt from Dr. Cowan, Kaufman and the virologist Stefan Lanka, no pathogenic "virus" has been isolated outside of a cell culture, casting doubt on the existence of such things.
Lanka successfully isolate a bacteriophage (supposedly a bacterial virus), outside a cell culture.

Lets wait for an electron photograph of an isolated polio virus with all the right steps taken to confirm is identity.

Continue the fear? How to manipulate? Fear?

Pablo Cruise

Being skeptical of govt is the norm and necessary.

P

Peatness

Won't end well

All children aged one to nine and living in Greater London will be offered a polio vaccine after the virus was detected in sewage.
The virus, which can cause paralysis, has been found 116 times in London's waste water since February.
The urgent immunisation campaign will see nearly a million children offered the vaccine - including those already up to date with their jabs.
Parents and carers will be contacted by their GP within the next month.

Fact Check: Polio Vaccines, Tetanus Vaccines, and the Gates Foundation​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/HaHuTNh8fAo/

Last edited by a moderator: