VACCINE DAMAGE PREDICTED BY 2017 JOHN HOPKINS DOCUMENT

OP
ddjd

ddjd

@admin @charlie could you possibly allow videos from "banned.video" and "banthis.tv" and maybe also "infowarsmedia.com" so i can link to the actual video itself so it can play within this webpage. many thanks

1617808673105.png

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
@admin @charlie could you possibly allow videos from "banned.video" and "banthis.tv" and maybe also "infowarsmedia.com" so i can link to the actual video itself so it can play within this webpage. many thanks

View attachment 22572
The plugin we are using does not support those sites. They said they would if we would "sponsor" the addition of them.

miquelangeles

From the Telegraph UK:

"The resurgence in hospitalisations and deaths is dominated by those that have received two doses of the vaccine, comprising around 60 per cent and 70 per cent of the wave respectively"

cgh4444

I have no real opinion on jones other than I find him entertaining and hilarious at times, but this is extremely disturbing. Chances of coincidences like this are about one in a million.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

I have no real opinion on jones other than I find him entertaining and hilarious at times, but this is extremely disturbing. Chances of coincidences like this are about one in a million.
If Alex Jones is right about this vaccine, (and he’s been proven right about a lot of ***t lately) it’s gonna be a very sad situation in the USA in about 9 months

So let me get this straight.

Someone 'imagined' a fictional pandemic, way back in 2017, where the:
-main culprit is a coronavirus
-it's called SPARS-CoV (seriously?)
-The fatality rate is around 0.6%
-The proposed location of the outbreak is southeast Asia
-predicting social media outrage against vaccines

This is so ******* on-the-nose, it may as well be a script for the actual thing.

Hef

The Knowledge Fight podcast discussed this report and totally dismantled all of Jones’ nonsense as usual

Missenger

The Knowledge Fight podcast discussed this report and totally dismantled all of Jones’ nonsense as usual
I looked at what you mentioned and all I saw were mst3k rejects. This is a document that was published several years ago on one of the John Hopkins websites, this has nothing to do with him, he just presented the source.

dfspcc20

@CreakyJoints please don't be so apologetic. Your replies were sensible and acknowledged the source material in full, rather than someone else's analysis of it. I didn't see anything coming close to violating the forum Terms and Rules.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Its all in this 72 page document. They predict 'neurodegenerative', or a 'Mad Cow like' dz from the so called 'corovax' in this exercise from 2017. It is the exact script to covid-19.
spars8.jpg

Hef

Its all in this 72 page document. They predict 'neurodegenerative', or a 'Mad Cow like' dz from the so called 'corovax' in this exercise from 2017. It is the exact script to covid-

Im unaware of any evidence that the current vaccines have actually caused neurodegenerative disease

cgh4444

Im unaware of any evidence that the current vaccines have actually caused neurodegenerative disease
Well the mass experiment is only a few months in on the population. Of course you’re unaware of any evidence of neurodegeneration.

Hef

Well the mass experiment is only a few months in on the population. Of course you’re unaware of any evidence of neurodegeneration.
Ok then. I can’t accept that it’s predictive if the prediction hasn’t come to actuality yet.

Hef

I listened to an entire analysis of this document on the Knowledge Fight podcast, the Monday episode of this week. There are plenty of predictions made in the document that did not occur in real life and I think to prejudge the real vaccines based on predictions made by these authors would be at best premature and lacking data to support it

OP
ddjd

ddjd

I listened to an entire analysis of this document on the Knowledge Fight podcast, the Monday episode of this week. There are plenty of predictions made in the document that did not occur in real life and I think to prejudge the real vaccines based on predictions made by these authors would be at best premature and lacking data to support it
Page 10 of the road map out...those vaccinated will be the cause of 60 - 70% of hospitalisations and deaths. This is the UK Government’s own website telling you.
20210408_151312.jpg
20210408_151323.jpg

haidut

Forum Supporter
See recent Prions Disease thread

OMG! Have you guys seen this recent news of the Pharma exec and researcher dying of prion disease shortly after being vaccinated for COVID-19? @Hugh Johnson

I am assuming, this is the prion thread you had in mind?

@ddjd - I will send all of these links to Danny and will probably discuss with both him and Peat.

J.R.K

OMG! Have you guys seen this recent news of the Pharma exec and researcher dying of prion disease shortly after being vaccinated for COVID-19? @Hugh Johnson

@ddjd - I will send all of these links to Danny and will probably discuss with both him and Peat.

Fantastic Haidut! The Roddy,Dinkov,and Peat show is very much must see TV in my life. This issue will be a barn burner of a topic, I cannot wait for that episode.
So ironic the death of José Baselga from prion disease.
It is almost as good as the hypothetical scenario you described where all the leaders of the countries lined up for vaccination shots and started keeling over on national TV.

Hugh Johnson

Nope. Good catch, thanks.

My grandmother recently had the shot, and apparently she suffered lost time during a car drive. Could be age or something, but some research implies a risk of neurological damage.