Vaccine batches vary systematically in toxicity and are distributed to unsuspecting Americans by three companies: researcher

StephanF

Forum Supporter
I watched yesterday's Corona-Ausschuss Session 85, where Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg presented a slide about fatalities vs. vaccine batches at about 1:32:00 starting:

Dr. Reiner Fuellmich refers to Dr. Michael Yeadon as the source of this slide but when I searched for the original slide, I found this source which Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg talked about (Craig Paardekooper, Kingston University, London, see below):

I already was expecting (and/or suspecting) that Pharma would test various variants of their 'vaccines'. Why shouldn't they? They are not controlled, they can do whatever they want. They use the World population as their guinea pigs or lab rats.

Last edited:
OP
S

StephanF

Forum Supporter
At the end of Session 85, a very bizarre and bone chilling musical piece is shown (after the pharmacist hidden video clip at 2:25):

minni

Here's some chants - good to use at any public protests - against this Russian Roulette:

I don't want my rights stripped, getting comp-pill-iance chipped!
And can you NAT SI, it's VaXupremacy? (n-a-z-i idea from Vera Sharav's site)
I didn't yet think up a poem for the Luciferase-microneedle patch.

blob69

This is very interesting, I came to the same conclusion myself after seeing some people in my country being harmed badly by vaccines (usually J&J or Astrazeneca) while others (mostly those who took Pfizer) didn't have ANY reaction, even the usual expected ones like a sore arm, low fever etc. So in my country it seems Pfizer is a saline or some other pretty harmless stuff and I'm SO grateful that my elderly mother got this one - three times already, each time without the slightest reaction.

Is it possible that Pfizer, the criminal entity that it is, simply sent some saline around because they couldn't provide for such massive demand? Or perhaps to come out as the winner in the game with the least side-effects while Astrazeneca and others are vilified to oblivion?

OP
S

StephanF

Forum Supporter
This is very interesting, I came to the same conclusion myself after seeing some people in my country being harmed badly by vaccines (usually J&J or Astrazeneca) while others (mostly those who took Pfizer) didn't have ANY reaction, even the usual expected ones like a sore arm, low fever etc. So in my country it seems Pfizer is a saline or some other pretty harmless stuff and I'm SO grateful that my elderly mother got this one - three times already, each time without the slightest reaction.

Is it possible that Pfizer, the criminal entity that it is, simply sent some saline around because they couldn't provide for such massive demand? Or perhaps to come out as the winner in the game with the least side-effects while Astrazeneca and others are vilified to oblivion?
I watched a video clip from some Russian scientists (I believe) who examined three different vaccines for ingredients/contaminants and one of them was saline solution.

Maybe this is done to ‘dilute’ the number of fatalities or permanent injuries. Or they couldn’t keep up with production. Either way, without independent quality control & quality assurance, they can do whatever they want.

blob69

I watched a video clip from some Russian scientists (I believe) who examined three different vaccines for ingredients/contaminants and one of them was saline solution.

Maybe this is done to ‘dilute’ the number of fatalities or permanent injuries. Or they couldn’t keep up with production. Either way, without independent quality control & quality assurance, they can do whatever they want.
Wow, I'd love to see that video, do you maybe have a link to it?

Dean

Welp, I got one of the very worst of the J&J batches (highest in deaths) ...back in May. Nothing to report yet, other than area discomfort and numbness that lasted (came and went) for several weeks after. I'll keep you posted, if I can.

I'd prefer sudden death by far to illness or lingering disability. Maybe I should start doing some high intensity cardio to try and stack the deck in that direction. To be honest though, with what is ahead, those of us that die may end up being the lucky ones.

minni

Dean, i've tried all sorts of detox modalities in my life, but the absolute least phony was the ON-SITE-GROUNDED mud-pools at the Northern Dead Sea. The Southern Dead Sea (with just salt) did zilch. The effective routine was: 10 min. dip in salt-sea, followed by, dipping for approx. 15 min. inside smelly-pull-pulling mud-pool. It felt as if a vaccum cleaner was suck-suck-suctioning stuff out of me.

All sorts of clay baths (different brands of clays) did zilch for me. Edible clays did zilch (just irritated throat). Sulphur baths did zilch for me.
It's only the above sequence which felt truly genuine.

So my fantasy, is that genuine-detox clinics mimicking the above Eco-System, should spring up nationwide, perhaps by importing pull-pulling mud from Salton-Sea California (whose properties sound similar to the Dead Sea and to Ciochocinek Poland. I knew a geriatric who was healed of paralysis at Ciochocinek when she was a young woman. She'd done saltBath/mudBath/saltBath/mudBath up to 20 times).

My fantasy is attached.

Attachments

• FIR_spa.jpg
    FIR_spa.jpg
    341.4 KB · Views: 10
Back
Top Bottom