Vaccination Issue January 2020

Discussion in 'Articles & Newsletters' started by ecstatichamster, Jan 27, 2020.

1. ecstatichamster

ecstatichamster Member

2. boris

boris Member

What is the gist of it?

3. OP
    ecstatichamster

ecstatichamster Member

Vaccines can cause paralytic polio.

They contain allergens and adjuvants that are very dangerous.

Without these, they don’t really work.

Flu vaccines don’t work at all.

4. raysputin

raysputin Member

5. boris

boris Member

Thanks for the writeup! I like John Bergmanns talks about vaccines, he has quite a few videos on it. He's the guy who brought me to Peat :).

6. rebuke

rebuke Member

The symptoms of "Post Polio Syndrome," line up with most peoples chronic health issues. Did the newsletter make mention of possible remedies?

7. Lilac

Lilac Member

"Contexts for Vaccinations" is the title. It's easy to understand, and Ray certainly left me wanting to know more.

There are lots of standout facts. Example:

In the battle against smallpox, 1950s to 1970s, he talks about the "ring vaccination" method used to target areas with outbreaks. (As opposed to vaccinating all people everywhere.) In 10 years, at an average cost of $23 million a year, smallpox was eradicated. He contrasts that cost with the present day: Total annual cost of vaccines worldwide is over $50 billion, and the United States uses half that amount.

8. raysputin

raysputin Member

Vitamin A and D. For general immunity.

9. OP
    ecstatichamster

ecstatichamster Member

most fascinating is the paralytic polio...vaccinations open up channels to the neurons that the vaccine's contents invade and this can be carried throughout the body and the nervous system. I imagine all vaccines have some capabilities like this.

10. schultz

schultz Member

One of the things I found most interesting is the idea that they will use an injection with aluminum in it as a placebo for vaccination trials.

He referenced Exley 2011, which is a letter to the editor, and which I have attached if anybody is interested in reading it.

It was an enjoyable newsletters. He mentioned in the Jan 2020 interview with Patrick Timpone that this newsletter is the beginning of several themes that he will be talking about in future newsletters. Hopefully he discusses the immune system in more detail as it is something I am interested in, especially in regards to Metchnikoff.

Attached Files:

11. OP
    ecstatichamster

ecstatichamster Member

yes, the game of a placebo that contains the same toxic brew as the test substance...

The giant pharma companies pull all sorts of shenanigans...

12. dfspcc20

dfspcc20 Member

Anyone know how to access any documents referred to when he said a lawsuit (from lack of Freedom of Information Act response) showed that the Department of Health and Human Services did nothing since 1986 to improve the safety of vaccines? I didn't see anything in his references for it.

13. Steven Bussinger

Steven Bussinger Member

Thanks for the document. Peat also wrote about the immune system and its role in organismal integrity in a newsletter from November 2016: "Arthritis, Autoimmunity, and Aging". I think it's incredibly fascinating.

Peat has raised my interest in Eli Metchnikov. While I was organizing papers I had printed, this caught my eye: "My interest in these conditions comes from my awareness that estrogen promotes collagen formation, and that changes in the connective tissue are deeply associated with the processes of stress and aging, following the ideas of Metchnikov and Selye. (Diabetes, scleroderma, oils and hormones).

Peat mentions him a few other times in his essays, but it's difficult to keyword search for him, since Metchnikov, Metchnikof, and Metchnikoff are mostly equally valid transliterations of his name from Russian to English. Dropping the "t" would be even more accurate. The most direct transliteration of his name "Илья Ильич Мечников" being "Ilya Ilyich Mechnikov", though it admittedly doesn't look as nice. My guess is that the romanization of his name arrived via the French language.

While you are waiting for Peat's next newsletter discussing autoimmunity, you can temper your interest with two entries about autoimmunity by Keith Tommo Littlewood: Blog Archive — Balanced Body Mind

14. TripleOG

TripleOG Member

Haven't read the newsletter, but sounds like he's referring to the ICAN lawsuit:
    https://www.icandecide.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Stipulated-Order-copy-1.pdf

Here you can watch Del Bigtree and RFK Jr. themselves discuss it:

@1:28:08

15. yerrag

yerrag Member

I remember on the Ray Peat Q&A where Ray Peat dismisses the danger of using aluminum pots and pans, and I was disappointed. Perhaps now he is more open to that idea?

Ray's summarization of the research done over decades and past two centuries makes clearer the argument against many practices of the vaccine industry. One practice that's flawed is the practice of mass vaccination as opposed to targeted vaccination, to a specific population that needs it. This approach weighs the good vs harm from vaccination, and where the good outweighs the harm, towards a particular targeted population, vaccines can be employed.

16. sugarbabe

sugarbabe Member

But then Gates would be justified in his attempts to save third world countries from infectious disease. Except when it fails... Like giving the oral polio and causing more paralysis than the wild virus! Vaccination without any doubt has risks even for diseases we really don't want. And then you have my thread 'dismantling the virus theory' about how they never isolated the measles virus before calling what they had in the test tube 'measles'. And the fact that they are still calling bacteriophages viruses. When they are not pathogenic at all.

17. tankasnowgod

tankasnowgod Member

From my basic knowledge of cooking, you don't inject pots and pans into your bloodstream.

18. yerrag

yerrag Member

On a relative scale, targeted vaccination is better than mass vaccination. Why vaccinate when there is no need? Yet the establishment likes mass vaccination because it's a much larger market, and it also stands to benefit from new business from the fallout of side-effects.

19. yerrag

yerrag Member

From my knowledge of physics, or even from my primitive mind, that would be called voodoo.

20. Steven Bussinger

Steven Bussinger Member

From my additional knowledge -- IIRC -- your gut filters out nearly all of the aluminum. The problem with aluminum in vaccines is that you don't eat the vaccines.