UV Exposure Related To Reduced Overall And Breast Cancer Risk

pboy

its what I say...if you cant handle the heat, stay out of the sun...but that indicates internal problems. I live in texas, right now its like 90+ and nearly everyone complains...but I love it, its like a sieve mechanism that exposes nasty people compared to legit peeps. The sun is the most antimicrobial thing there is pretty much...so go figure that, why certain people are afraid of it. The sun exposes the gross insides of people and it gets exuded...even of society, like all the toxic chems get released into the air in the sun or in peoples skin. Its kind of a metaphysical representation of purity and exposing cancerous and parasitic behavior and essences

the above study...those woman were probably more able to handle sun and spent more time in it, it might not be the sun itself directly having the benefit tho im sure it does also, but rather, the fact they could handle it indicates that they have better health and overall being

narouz

The way we live and work in this modern world (USA, say),
most people have to work at getting enough sun, I think.
People have jobs indoors, and other demands on their time.
So...kinda hard to find time to sun bathe
or figure out a way to get sun.
And then there are the seasons which don't allow for much sun
even if one tries.
Add on to that the general medical advice about sun being cancer-enhancing.

And you have to work up to being in the sun.
I remember about 10 years ago
I went to the beach in the summertime at mid-day
and I just felt like an alien being.
The sun was so powerful and overwhelming
and I hadn't been out in the sun much at all in that era.
Plus I had all that terrible sunscreen on.

I work during the week and can't get sun then,
but I make it a real point to try to get 1/2 an hour to an hour on the weekends per day if the weather allows.

Some have jobs where they work in the sun.
As much as I value the sun,
I'm glad I don't have to do that
here in the South where it is hot as hell. :lol:

pboy

yea and then people are like extremely weird...which sucks. I used to lay with my porch doors open in this apt I had to get sun..i.t would only peak in a coupel hours a day, so id lay on a bed near the patio door and basically sun bathe..totally normal natural thing to do, every animal does that, peoples cats dot hat, its healthy...but like I always felt ackward when people happened to walk by...like they looked all weird if they looked in my place and saw me, or just looked away instantly, like id even say hi normally just or wave but then people cant handle that, im wearing shorts but still like...one lady started talking ***t to me, and im just like dude....I think people assume if you aren't acting like a Victorian English person you must have sexual overt intent or something. I eventually just stopped it...but i think tan lines are like a wierd thing. Id say 80% of americans are embarrassed by their bodies so they assume its like good manners to cover your eye soarness or stench, and then if you are an attractive girl other peoples wives/gf's get jealous or vicious about it. Most people actually didn't care when id do that but still, the few that did made it too ackward. We need places like in Europe where you can go sun bath and no one cares or bothers you, its actually huge thing man. Once a week is enough. Home owners with a yard could do it yet still almost none do, 'oh it'll give me cancer..its too hot, theres bugs, ect ect'

really though yea, we need buildigns to be designed with more windows that can be opened fully and sky roofs for sun...working more in just a half outdoors kinds environment. It shouldn't be something where like 'oh im gonna go get sun' it should be more like an automatic thing

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals