Using Peat Ideas To Start Lawsuits And Make Hella Skrilla?

ilikecats

My dad has this espresso machine that uses these aluminum espresso pods. They're really popular actually, its called a Nespresso machine and it's made by nestle. Anyway, Ray has talked about the dangers of aluminum and has mentioned that even aluminum utensils result in problematic amounts of aluminum being leeched into food. Imagine how much aluminum is in each one of those espresso shots especially considering the high temperatures the espresso pod is exposed to. I think it might be enough where we might start to an increasing incidence of Alzheimers disease (this is one disease I believe has been linked to Aluminum the most) and other degenerative diseases among Nespresso users.

Last edited:
OP
I

ilikecats

It was at least partially a joke but It's certainly food for thought. Also kinda wanted to aware people of those espresso pods cause there's a good chance someone on this forum is using them. But do you not remember the case of the lady who spilled McDonalds Coffee on herself and got burned from it so she sued McDonalds and got over half a million dollars from them? Anything is possible