Using Estroban While Taking Birth Control

Spencer

Will birth control still be effective if my gf starts to take estroban? Is this completely oxymoronic? I am fairly new to the Peat community and am still learning. I have read in several threads that the pill is basically just a huge dose of estrogen, which is obviously not the best thing. Does anyone have a link for progesterone based contraceptive methods or have real life success stories from using progesterone as a contraceptive?

Thanks so much, I'm learning something new every time I come to this forum.

ste199

This is a lot contraddictory!
The birth control pill is very harmful and cause hormonal imbalance.
Why don't use condom instead?
Just my 2 cent

schultz

I would try to persuade her away from the oral contraceptive, including ones that contain "progesterone".

I doubt estroban would be able to counteract the powerful effects of the oral contraceptive.

You could look into using a cervical cap. Ray has suggested this. The women on this forum will probably give much better advice than myself though.

scarlettsmum

Use condoms. Birth control pills are poison. I just watched a documentary about Victorians and the things that were practiced, chemicals they could buy, zero health and safety and it was unthinkable to me. I think in 100 or so years time people will watch a documentary on us and be amazed with the sort of stuff that is being practiced now and is being pushed down our throats as beneficial and birth control pills and pufas will be one of them.