Use Of Coconut Oil As Enema Saves Woman’s Colon From Being Surgically Removed Due To Colitis

Gûs80

Every time I get drunk the day after I produce the best bowel movements. I will skip the details but it is like magic. Too bad it comes with a hangover.
"Alcohols kill germs by destroying the cell membranes and denaturing proteins of bacterial cells. Because of this, gram-negative bacteria (e.g. E. coli and salmonella) are more susceptible to sanitizers, since they have a thin peptidoglycan cell wall surrounded by an outer membrane, which can be dissolved by alcohols."

Maybe because it lowers your intestinal endotoxins...

Makrosky

"Alcohols kill germs by destroying the cell membranes and denaturing proteins of bacterial cells. Because of this, gram-negative bacteria (e.g. E. coli and salmonella) are more susceptible to sanitizers, since they have a thin peptidoglycan cell wall surrounded by an outer membrane, which can be dissolved by alcohols."

Maybe because it lowers your intestinal endotoxins...
Could be but must be something else on top of that. Antibiotics, raw garlic, iodine, etc. potent antibiotics do not produce the same effect for me.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals