Use Of Coconut Oil As Enema Saves Woman’s Colon From Being Surgically Removed Due To Colitis

nikkmm

No, no.

10.000 UI /day is perfectly safe for anyone and without any milk products restrictions.

It's only when you take 50.000-250.000 UI/day that you need to stop dairy.
I must have misread. Thank you for clarifying.

Bingo

Acidosis is causing the ulcerative colitis, chrons, etc etc. Get those kidneys filtering and lymphatic system moving and those acids that are burning your insides will move right on out.
Hi Charlie, Could you point me in the right direction about this? How does one stimulate the kidneys to filter and the lymphatic system to move? Thanks.

Mossy

No, no.

10.000 UI /day is perfectly safe for anyone and without any milk products restrictions.

It's only when you take 50.000-250.000 UI/day that you need to stop dairy.
Do you have any thoughts on the need to take K2 when taking vitamin D? From my research on this forum, it seems the K2 helps to properly allocate calcium in the body. I don’t feel well on K2, but don’t want to do harm by taking D without it—if I should. Thanks.

burtlancast

Do you have any thoughts on the need to take K2 when taking vitamin D? From my research on this forum, it seems the K2 helps to properly allocate calcium in the body. I don’t feel well on K2, but don’t want to do harm by taking D without it—if I should. Thanks.

I remember reading bacteria in our guts make some K2 daily and we absorb a little this way.

I don't believe using 10.000 Vit D/day needs supplementation with Vit K, although it can't hurt if one does (or can afford).

I'm all for K2, and there's ample info on this forum about it's beneficial effects.

Last edited:

burtlancast

No, haven’t tried that. But my A and D levels have both been confirmed low with blood tests. I use 8 drops estroban daily. Haven’t rechecked labs since I started but it’s only been about 4 months.

Here's a very revealing extract from an interview with Dr Coimbra:

"At the same time, Chron's disease, inflammatory intestinal diseases including ulcerative colitis, are diseases over which we have managed to have complete control using the same protocol of treatment.

It's important your question, because the use of vitamin D in the treatment of autoimmune disorders is not aimed to a specific disease but to regulate the immune system.

For example: under the effect of Vitamin D, the immune system increases the quantity of a type of cells which are produced by the immune system with the purpose of maintaining it regulated.

These are called "regulatory T lymphocites" and the quantity of these cells increases very much under the effect of vitamin D.

In the same way, the Th17 reaction, that is abnormal, not physiological, aberrant, is selectively inhibit by vitamin D.

Both these things are extremely important for the control of any autoimmune disorder.

These autoimmune diseases that you have mentioned as intestinal inflammations, Chron's disease and ulceral colitis, are cases that we have treated and which have responded completely.

The patient lives utterly free from any manifestation and symptoms of the illness and leads a daily normal life,

But he also has to continue the diet about which I've talked before. He can't eat dairy products, and no food made of milk and he also has to keep an hydration of at least 2,5 liters of water a day.

I repeat it: the autoimmune diseases that you have mentioned, up to now all the cases, which are not so many as the cases of multiple sclerosis, but are nevertheless dozens of cases, they have all responded in a complete way without suffering the side effects of vitamin D at elevated doses."

J

jb116

"He can't eat dairy products, and no food made of milk"

Apologies if I missed it but what was his reasoning for this? .

burtlancast

"He can't eat dairy products, and no food made of milk"

Apologies if I missed it but what was his reasoning for this? .

Because the giant doses of Vit D will increase the gut absorbtion of calcium if present in great quantity and cause hypercalcemia.

vulture

Unfortunately I do. It comes and goes, peating has helped a lot. But I still get flares. This therapy looks like it actually healed the patient, instead of just putting the inflammation into remission.
I had that, stopped diarrhea with garlic tea enemas every other day for a week.

J

jb116

Because the giant doses of Vit D will increase the gut absorbtion of calcium if present in great quantity and cause hypercalcemia.
That's what I figured was the reason, so now I wonder the efficacy of D without enough calcium. Peat has mentioned a stress response and conversion to inactive D without sufficient calcium.

burtlancast

That's what I figured was the reason, so now I wonder the efficacy of D without enough calcium. Peat has mentioned a stress response and conversion to inactive D without sufficient calcium.

Be as it may, i guess it all comes down on whether one trusts Dr Coimbra and his protocol or not.

I believe one sure sign a new protocol is working is the fast spread through patients and doctors.

Considering the huge public support, it this was a scam, it would have to be the mother of all elaborate scams to ever see the day.

And i'm not talking about orthodox medicine here.

Mossy

I remember reading bacteria in our guts make some K2 daily and we absorb a little this way.

I don't believe using 10.000 Vit D/day needs supplementation with Vit K, although it can't hurt if one does (or can afford).

I'm all for K2, and there's ample info on this forum about it's beneficial effects.
I appreciate your insight—thank you. I think I’ll test it both ways.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

nikkmm

I have done two coconut oil enemas now. I used about a cup of virgin coconut oil each time. It has a very strong laxative effect and has caused lots of cramping and gas. I did one during the day and another at night. The nighttime one disturbed my sleep. Not sure if it’s because I’m using too much, or the wrong kind of oil, or maybe it’s just cleaning me out and it will stop once I’ve done it more frequently. I have passed lots of very tiny, pebble like pieces of fecal matter. I wonder if it’s possible that this has been stuck inside my intestines and the coconut oil is getting it out? I will continue to update as I do more of them.

OP
L

Logan-

The original article of the case study says the patient was using 100mL coconut oil daily as a rectal enema. If the patient wasn't adding some water into the enema bottle, I'd guess that some (around %25) coconut oil would stay in the bottle, so she gets ~75ml of it in her intestines.

I think it could be a good idea to add some water in the bottle, so that coconut oil will go up in the liquid. With this method you can get all of the coconut oil into your intestines.

Try to squeeze the bottle slowly, that could help with the pain and the urgency feeling. Also, administering the enema after a bowel movement (so that your insides are empty) would reduce the pain and the feeling of urgency that comes after the insertion. Try to relax your mind while doing it.

Last edited:

nikkmm

The original article of the case study says the patient was using 100mL coconut oil daily as rectal enema. If the patient wasn't adding some water into the enema bottle, I'd guess that some (around %25) coconut oil would stay in the bottle, so she gets ~75ml of it in her intestines.

I think it could be a good idea to add some water in the bottle, so that coconut oil will go up in the liquid. With this method you can get all of the coconut oil into your intestines.

Try to squeeze the bottle slowly, that could help with the pain. Also, administering the enema after a bowel movement (so that your insides are empty) can help with the pain and diarrhea.
I used an enema bag with a catheter style insert. And I evacuated prior to administering. She used about half the amount I did. I think I’ll try less going forward.

OP
L

Logan-

I used an enema bag with a catheter style insert. And I evacuated prior to administering. She used about half the amount I did. I think I’ll try less going forward.

Is your disease active right now? To make a comparison for volume, the mesalazine enemas that have been used for IBD have 60 or 100mL liquid in them. I would try the dose the patient used in this study (100mL) for the sake of convenience.

Mesalazine liquid enema for inflammatory bowel disease | Medicines for Children

nikkmm

OP
L

Logan-

I wouldn't do that, considering its effects on GI bleeding, it can make things much worse.

Last edited:

Gûs80

Has anyone tried the coconut oil enema can report the results?

Makrosky

Every time I get drunk the day after I produce the best bowel movements. I will skip the details but it is like magic. Too bad it comes with a hangover.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals