USA Today Calling Or Forced Vaccinations

Vinny

Jem Oz

Wonder if we can come up with a vaccine-mitigating protocol, in case we end up being forced to take it? There must be ways to offset the damage. Maybe it's the standard 'peaty' things. I'm worried that they won't make it mandatory, but they will make life very hard for you if you decline (ie you can't travel, can't get certain jobs, can't visit hospitals etc).

Regina

Wonder if we can come up with a vaccine-mitigating protocol, in case we end up being forced to take it? There must be ways to offset the damage. Maybe it's the standard 'peaty' things. I'm worried that they won't make it mandatory, but they will make life very hard for you if you decline (ie you can't travel, can't get certain jobs, can't visit hospitals etc).
Say hello to my little friend.
But seriously, I'll figure out a way around it.

haidut had said aspirin. I forget how much. But it was something like 1 gr before and after.

Attachments

• cane_corsos.jpeg
    cane_corsos.jpeg
    183.8 KB · Views: 30

Vinny

I'm worried that they won't make it mandatory, but they will make life very hard for you if you decline (ie you can't travel, can't get certain jobs, can't visit hospitals etc).
My guess resonates with yours. Russian Federation has already declared their vaccine will be free of charge for everyone and non obligatory. This, however, wouldn`t mean much if they deprive you of traveling, apply for university, government job, benefits etc. I suspect next 5-7 years will be tough for many good people.

Vinny

Say hello to my little friend.
But seriously, I'll figure out a way around it.

haidut had said aspirin. I forget how much. But it was something like 1 gr before and after.
We don`t know exactly what they`ll put in it, but if we get by with a couple of pills of aspirin, that would be awesome.
BTW, except charming writing skills, you`ve got a fine taste for dogs.

Regina

We don`t know exactly what they`ll put in it, but if we get by with a couple of pills of aspirin, that would be awesome.
BTW, except charming writing skills, you`ve got a fine taste for dogs.
haha. just living vicariously. :nailbiting:

Even if they tell us what is in it. Why would anyone trust any of these psychopaths.

boris

Vladimir Putin has bragged that one of his daughters took it so it must be was very good
:D

It was probably one without adjuvants, which would make it absolutely uneffective for anything :D. They pulled the same cheap trick in Germany last pandemic.

https://www.thelocal.de/20091018/22649
The general population will be offered the GlaxoSmithKline vaccine, called Pandemrix, which contains a new booster element, or adjuvant, as well as a preservative containing mercury.
Chancellor Angela Merkel, her cabinet members and ministry civil servants as well as those working for other agencies will get Celvapan, produced by US firm Baxter, which does not have the adjuvant or the preservative, according to Der Spiegel.

Vinny

The general population will be offered the GlaxoSmithKline vaccine, called Pandemrix, which contains a new booster element, or adjuvant, as well as a preservative containing mercury.
Chancellor Angela Merkel, her cabinet members and ministry civil servants as well as those working for other agencies will get Celvapan, produced by US firm Baxter, which does not have the adjuvant or the preservative, according to Der Spiegel.
"There's low for the rich and low for the poor...."

Jem Oz

If and when the storm comes, we're going to have to be pragmatic, sadly. Treat the 'non compulsory' vaccine like EMF - something we know is bad for us, but too costly to avoid entirely. Here in Australia, I suspect life will become very tough for anyone who refuses the jab, and that in itself will be a major stress.

I've read plenty of horrendous things about vaccines. I think they are largely filled with junk and based on junk science. They hold an incredible sway over our society. Get filled with the poison or you're ex-communicated. Etc.

However, I also know that I had the standard half a dozen jabs as a kid, plus 2 flu vaccines (naively) in my 20s. And I'm unscathed. I'm fit and healthy and my life is good and getting better. I can't be the only one.

Ultimately we all have to pick our battles. Life is too short to be outraged about everything, or see everything as a monumental threat.

boris

Ultimately we all have to pick our battles. Life is too short to be outraged about everything, or see everything as a monumental threat.

Reddit would call it a slipperly slope fallacy, but the reality is if you allow it without pushback, they will keep testing your boundaries again and again and again. As long as you allow it. When is the time to start refusing? Only when you clearly notice your health is already destroyed?

The biggest problem is there is absolutely no need for the vaccine. Just like the masks. I read the argument "get over yourself, it's just a mask" every day, complying to such a measure is even worse when it's useless.

Jem Oz

Reddit would call it a slipperly slope fallacy, but the reality is if you allow it without pushback, they will keep testing your boundaries again and again and again. As long as you allow it. When is the time to start refusing? Only when you clearly notice your health is already destroyed?
I guarantee there were people saying the EXACT same thing about the government 50 years ago, 100 years ago, 1000 years ago. Word for word. That should tell you something. I'm not saying it's not a messed up situation, but maybe a version of pushback that's more empowering than shaking your fist, protesting in the streets and getting outraged online, is to find ways to minimise these threats internally. Find new ways of relating to authorities, ie by choosing to fill your immediate life with passions and incredible, all-consuming relationships (the kind none of us are going to find by lurking too long on this forum!).

I'd be curious to know what kind of pushback you'd advocate? And in what ways do you think the gov't will push the boundaries further and further and further, post-covid?

FWIW, I applaud passion and integrity.

boris

@Jem Oz What kind of pushback... that's a good question, I have no idea except personally resisting the vaccination (optimally through legal means). What should happen is more medical doctors and other professionals coming out and pointing out the absurdity of the situation, but they have been primed to fear for their carreers.

I used to not believe in protests since they are so easily manipulated (pay someone a few bucks to start throwing stones), but recent protests in Germany stopped a speedy bill that was supposed to immediately incorporate an immunity passport.

Jem Oz

@Jem Oz What kind of pushback... that's a good question, I have no idea except personally resisting the vaccination. What should happen is more medical doctors and other professionals coming out and pointing out the absurdity of the situation, but they have been primed to fear for their carreers.

I used to not believe in protests since they are so easily manipulated (pay someone a few bucks to start throwing stones), but recent protests in Germany stopped a speedy bill that was supposed to immediately incorporate an immunity passport.

Wow I didn't know that re German protests. Good to hear. I too intend to resist the vaccine as much as I can, I guess I'm pessimistic at the moment because here in Australia I feel like the vast majority of people are pro-vaccine and extremely confident in their view.

I REALLY thought the yellow vest protests in France would come to something. They had so much passion, so many in the streets. But nothing has changed. Our world is ruled by insecure shells of human beings, who had their toys taken away from them when they were babies. Ultimately it's all so bloody boring isn't it.

Vinny

Regina

The biggest problem is there is absolutely no need for the vaccine. Just like the masks. I read the argument "get over yourself, it's just a mask" every day, complying to such a measure is even worse when it's useless.

tankasnowgod

Helen Saul Case wrote about Vitamin C and vaccinations at Orthomolecular.org

Vaccinations, Vitamin C, and "Choice"

Don't Vaccinate without Vitamin C

tankasnowgod

If and when the storm comes, we're going to have to be pragmatic, sadly. Treat the 'non compulsory' vaccine like EMF - something we know is bad for us, but too costly to avoid entirely. Here in Australia, I suspect life will become very tough for anyone who refuses the jab, and that in itself will be a major stress.

I've read plenty of horrendous things about vaccines. I think they are largely filled with junk and based on junk science. They hold an incredible sway over our society. Get filled with the poison or you're ex-communicated. Etc.

However, I also know that I had the standard half a dozen jabs as a kid, plus 2 flu vaccines (naively) in my 20s. And I'm unscathed. I'm fit and healthy and my life is good and getting better. I can't be the only one.

I understand where you are coming from, and for me, I have made the decision that I am refusing this one, regardless of the cost. If the cost is my life....... so be it. There is nothing about this operation I have supported in any way, and I am not giving up freedom over my body. They WILL NOT get my voluntary consent on this one.

I have had likely similar half dozen jabs as a kid, and I did consent to a flu shot once...... but those were different circumstances. Plus, none of those were as rapidly developed or pushed on people as this one. This goes against everything I have learned regarding health, and my own beliefs. I see this issue as much more important than even my own life. I get that others might not. I agree with Del Bigtree, that this is pretty much the ultimate battle for freedom, as if you don't have control over your body..... what do you have control of in this world?

You say "Here in Australia, I suspect life will become very tough for anyone who refuses the jab, and that in itself will be a major stress." Welp, they've already made life tough and stressful for no reason whatsoever. You also say "They hold an incredible sway over our society." If true, why do you think compliance with them will make your life any easier?

Last edited:

Jem Oz

I respect your sentiments and agree with much of it @tankasnowgod

This might be a bit off topic, but: Last year I fell into the 'conspiracy theory' black hole. Not for the first time, but certainly a hard fall. It was intoxicating. But also depleting. I felt a lot of anger, and my own life suffered because I kept thinking about the hideous powers that run this world, and all the junk science of MSM, and all the ways we've been lied to.

I finally had a break, and came out of it with what I'll call a healthy dose of 'pragmatism': of course the earth is flat, of course we never went to the moon, of course "global warming" is a non-event, of course the "progressive" left project all their own unacknowledged bad qualities onto conservatives, of course pizza gate is real, SRA, MK Ultra, of course the CIA killed JFK etc etc

But what does any of this have to do with my actual daily life, the one I live, the one defined by my feelings and my immediate relationships? What impact does it have on whether or not I go camping in the bush, or make love to a beautiful person, or spend the day writing music or painting, or choose to take up surfing and let that new passion consume me? It sounds fluffy, but it isn't. It has helped me immensely, and it extends to Covid. After many bleak years of being a lost soul and far, far too caught up in other people, I want to spend as much time as I can celebrating my own immediate life and the tiny handful of people in it. To treat that like it's everything, because it is. What they never tell or teach you at school or lofty universities (and I spent 6 years in such a loft), is that all that knowledge comes with unintended side effects (too concrete sense of "the world" for example).

So if and when this covid "vaccine" comes a'knockin, and the cost of not getting it is too high (work, travel, seeing loved ones in hospitals etc), then I'll get the jab and minimise its impact as much as I can, on all fronts, and hopefully have the balls to crack on with my life.

Governments have always and will always be corrupt, incompetent, power-mad and the enemy of the people. Nothing we do will ever change that. Even full-scale revolutions only change things for a brief window, then it's back to normal. I don't believe the tyranny is any higher now than it has been in the past.

I'm rambling a bit. But I hope someone finds some of this useful. We can get a bit lost in the weeds of 'stress' on this forum, always looking for the latest toxic thing that's damaging us. Sometimes you just have to log out and go shoot some hoops with your mates.

End of ramble.