USA Today Calling Or Forced Vaccinations

Vinny

This article is outright propaganda , the lies and framing about Sweden are Nazi like.
This lot are seriously delusional and a real threat to the public all over the world.
The newspaper claims its patriotic to get vaccinated and force people to do so, this is similar to the narrative the paedophile Alan Dershowitz was pumping recently , the same paper talking about patriotism is encouraging kneeling for a national anthem and burning American flags in the street.

Remember when they were claiming herd immunity was a myth? It’s now ok again to mention when a vaccine is involved.
And just as we thought they will withdraw social payments, insurance ,the coming UBC etc if you don’t get on board with their covert brand of fascism.

We are no longer using science here in relation to covid, it’s beyond treason what they are pulling ,it’s pure unashamed medicinal fascism, psychopaths.

Compulsory vaccination for everyone is the only way to defeat COVID-19

"To win the war against the novel coronavirus that has now killed over 158,000 people in this country, the only answer is compulsory vaccination — for all of us.

And while the measures that will be necessary to defeat the coronavirus will seem draconian, even anti-American to some, we believe that there is no alternative. Simply put, getting vaccinated is going to be our patriotic duty.

The reason: When an effective vaccine is available for COVID-19, it will only defeat the pandemic if it is widely used, creating “herd immunity.” It is important to note that, during an epidemic, there is no threshold above which the protection conferred by “herd immunity” cannot be improved. Thus, the more people who are immunized, the lower the risk for all of us, including those who are not vaccinated.

Severe penalties for non-compliance
Nor is there an alternative to vaccine-induced herd immunity in a pandemic. Relying on enough people becoming infected and then immune is dangerous, as exemplified by the Swedish experience where the COVID-19 mortality rate exceeds that of its more cautious neighbors. Broad induction of immunity in the population by immunization will be necessary to end this pandemic. In simple terms, a refusal to be vaccinated threatens the lives of others.

So here's what America must do when a vaccine is ready:

► Make vaccinations free and easily accessible.

► Exempt only those with medical contraindications to immunization. It is likely that more than one vaccine platform will prove effective (as was the case for polio vaccines) and, as a result, medical conditions that prohibit all COVID-19 vaccines will be rare.

► Do not honor religious objections. The major religions do not officially oppose vaccinations.

► Do not allow objections for personal preference, which violate the social contract.

How can government and society assure compliance with protective vaccines? Vaccine refusers could lose tax credits or be denied non-essential government benefits. Health insurers could levy higher premiums for those who by refusing immunization place themselves and others at risk, as is the case for smokers".
This is serious....
It looks like THEY have gone completely mad and will push vaccination no matter what and EVERYWHERE. (I already posted Cyprus' health minister' view, and also the chief scientist, who advises the government regarding the "pandemia" is singing the same song, titled "Only vaccine...". It's getting frightening...
But, my main question now is, why THEY push the vaccine at any cost, everywhere? What will it has in it? The nanochip...? DNA altering substance...? Both...? Or something else, we're still unaware of?

Peater Piper

Don’t forget it requires "everyone" to be vaccinated even though herd immunity can be reached in much lower amounts
That's assuming a 100% efficacy rate, which no vaccine has. Assuming herd immunity requires 70% of the population to have antibodies, and the vaccine is 80% effective, you'd need 87.5% of the population to be vaccinated. But there's still the question of antibody duration from the vaccines as well as safety. Forcing a new type of vaccine that's been fast-tracked on the general population seems like a really bad idea.

Energizer

I don’t watch tv but it is on at work in the break room. I have been seeing way more ads running for the meningitis b vaccine for teens and as well as the shingles vaccine. Also noticing subliminal messages like on this high way billboard.

As with everything else the big boys are using race to manipulate the discourse. An African American coworker referred to people who don’t wear masks as being privileged white people.

GlaxoSmithKline TV Commercial, 'Meningitis B'

Funny that none of the commercials show people wearing masks. It’s like the media wants to simultaneously ignore reality (lockdown, forced vaccination, life being completely different for most people) while at the same time only reporting on the corona virus and masks and vaccines.

Yeah, I think the dinosaur media and advertising parasites know they can only continue psychically fluoridating the waters of the public consciousness and stoking racial divisions for so much longer. They are a dying breed, they're getting more desperate. The vaccine companies buy the scientists to write the studies and then feed their advertisements directly to the corporate media and then it's seeded into the public consciousness. They don't feel the need to even to pay lip service to reality, they're more sales agents and fiction writers than investigators and reporters of the truth.

There's little discernible difference between an advertising executive on Wallstreet and a corporate news producer. They're all ruled by greed and they want to drag all of us down to the lowest level of awareness. The social engineering and advertising campaign is seemingly everywhere, you can hardly go anywhere without finding some corporate outlet barking at you to "wear a mask." This is how society is now. Adults, talking down to other adults like little children. No attempts to entertain alternative points of view for many, just the insanity of these people thinking they have the moral highground when they don't. Par for the course for them to target poor black and brown people to be the first people to line up and beg the corporate overlords for the vaccine. These medical predators know their victims well and exploit their vulnerabilities and lack of resources.

Last edited:
OP
Drareg

Drareg

That's assuming a 100% efficacy rate, which no vaccine has. Assuming herd immunity requires 70% of the population to have antibodies, and the vaccine is 80% effective, you'd need 87.5% of the population to be vaccinated. But there's still the question of antibody duration from the vaccines as well as safety. Forcing a new type of vaccine that's been fast-tracked on the general population seems like a really bad idea.

This is why laws are being changed, they see 100% efficacy as holding vaccines back, Bill Gates has being bring up indemnification when he speaks about vaccines.

I agree it’s a bad idea but going by their behavior it doesn’t matter, science to the contrary is being ignored, it’s clear something is going on other than their concerns for public health, many of the covid cult are now asking what’s going on, as long as the pandemic payment is maintained it may curb anger a touch, when they remove this payment we should and hopefully have more outrage.
This is what pathological liberalism brings us.

lvysaur

What is the evidence for this?
Thymus Function: Higher In The Young/fat/female/Asian
In the late 2000s there used to be many more references to this, I remember one specifically by Carleton Coon, which I can't find anywhere.
Now I can only find the one by Ashley Montagu.

Additionally there's the fact that lowering estrogen stimulates thymal regeneration (and of course Asians have the lowest estrogen concentrations of any race): Reducing Estrogen Synthesis Regenerates Thymus Destroyed By Aging

OP
Drareg

Drareg

This is serious....
It looks like THEY have gone completely mad and will push vaccination no matter what and EVERYWHERE. (I already posted Cyprus' health minister' view, and also the chief scientist, who advises the government regarding the "pandemia" is singing the same song, titled "Only vaccine...". It's getting frightening...
But, my main question now is, why THEY push the vaccine at any cost, everywhere? What will it has in it? The nanochip...? DNA altering substance...? Both...? Or something else, we're still unaware of?

It means you will need an immunity passport , this will be digital , it will be scanned by the police state whenever they choose to check you.
This will be on the blockchain where they want digital money. It’s the first step which begins with your phone and another few years an implantable chip will become available, I mean that tech is here already, they believe they can influence the younger generations because the adults are a lost cause, every 20 years you see the effect of the propaganda on kids as they reach adulthood.
The difference between tracking on your phone or by google is you can opt out, immunity passport is a digital gulag, a digital hotel California....

Mass immigration is also another thing they want to monitor, they don’t do any background checks on migrants ,they want a labor force that they can pay lower wages to and high skilled migrants cost just as much as the natives, the problem with low skilled migrants is crime, monitor their movements so they don’t attack any elite residences etc Migrants will also be easy to convince to take medications and vaccines.

Many western countries have a growing lower class awareness of the top 1% and what they are doing, we are just as smart as them but we didn’t get the silver spoon crony nepotistic start in life, they want a migrant class that can grow and become a powerful voter block to counter Europeans.
This is why you see liberal parties in Europe taking Muslim members and Africans who are migrants and basically giving free houses etc, this welfare creates a trust, they are looking for votes from people who have little to no education and will work for a pittance and not question too much.
This of course is the delusion of pathological liberalism, the belief that other people want a liberal society when they come from countries that are the opposite to liberal, the liberal hubris believe their eyes will be opened once in the west, from the disaster we see in Northern Europe this isn’t the case, they want they culture in the west and the fighting and riots that ensues is collateral damage to the 1% who are surrounded by security 24/7.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Of course the 'Elephant' in the room is who propagated the initial death figures of 500'000 (UK) and 2.2 Million (USA) and are these so called 'experts' going to be answerable for the thousands of indirect deaths the lockdown has/is causing? yeah I think I know that 'nobody' is going to be the fall guy, the whole shoddy business that is the 'plandemic' is a disgrace, and a stain on us all :mad::eek:

It really is astounding to witness people parroting the MSM narrative, it’s an addiction to drama generated by TV , there is something dopaminergic about, a "deadly" virus in the environment should increase stress/prolactin but years of conditioning from TV has changed that, we can watch deadly virus infected zombies and be stimulated because we know it’s TV, I think the covid19 cult are going through the simulacrum effect.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

People are so weird about vaccines. Do vaccines work? Quite often, yes. Do they work every time? No. Do they often have severe side effects? Absolutely. Have these side effects been avoidable but not actually avoided? Absolutely. Has the WHO been caught committing crimes against humanity via vaccines? Yes, no matter what the idiots at Politifact or Snopes say. The idea of vaccines is a no-brainer, a slam dunk, an easy win for humanity. The EXECUTION of vaccines has often been a total nightmare. Aluminum, mercury and other preservatives they use in them are 100% proven to cause neurological and immunological damage. The strains they put in the vaccines often work to create immunity. Anybody picking sides here, like in politics, is ignoring the nuance and embarrassing themselves. Both sides are right. Both sides are wrong. People are ignoring the context here on both sides. As with politics, if you pick a side then you are automatically wrong to some degree.

Relative to COVID19 with the evidence now available it doesn’t merit mandatory mass vaccination, it’s important to take sides if that becomes the case or if subtle coercion is used like denying travel or work because your not vaccinated.
With regard to other vaccines maybe but it’s context dependence with every virus.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

I found an online church where you can get a religious exemption certificate by making a $1-75 donation. It doesn’t sound likely to work but I might try it anyway. I personally don’t want to go down without a fight.
Congregation of Universal Wisdom - Sacrilege
Edit-Those were 2003 prices so it may be higher now.

They are looking to stop religious exemptions , you will have to be immuno compromised I think.
My guess is if you can manage a religious exemption you may still be denied employment or travel in some areas.

What we really need are dissident doctors who will certify you but just give a saline solution, the top 1% of the ruling class all have personal/private doctors I’m sure.

Energizer

Thymus Function: Higher In The Young/fat/female/Asian
In the late 2000s there used to be many more references to this, I remember one specifically by Carleton Coon, which I can't find anywhere.
Now I can only find the one by Ashley Montagu.

Additionally there's the fact that lowering estrogen stimulates thymal regeneration (and of course Asians have the lowest estrogen concentrations of any race): Reducing Estrogen Synthesis Regenerates Thymus Destroyed By Aging

The so-called "scientific" research you're quoting is the modern day equivalent of phrenology.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Same old patterns , of course he will be getting puff pieces on MSM who have an allergy to pointing out conflicts of interest on their guests, think Bill Gates and that giant elephant called Jeffrey Epstein beside him in every interview, what about the WHO and the vaccine "alliance" gavi Death Star as their funders/controllers and of course captain paedo vaccine Gates.

lampofred

Been seeing a crazy amount of vaccine ads at grocery stores. Ads over the speakers instead of the regular shopping music, boards at the store entrances, at the parking lot entrances, etc.

I've gotten so many vaccines growing up, will one more really hurt...? Or is this some special vaccine that's going to do a different level of harm.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Been seeing a crazy amount of vaccine ads at grocery stores. Ads over the speakers instead of the regular shopping music, boards at the store entrances, at the parking lot entrances, etc.

I've gotten so many vaccines growing up, will one more really hurt...? Or is this some special vaccine that's going to do a different level of harm.

I think that’s what the folks who got narcolepsy from this vaccine said-https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandemrix
B
ill gates sees narcolepsy as collateral damage.

There is a reason why people don’t trust vaccines and it’s not just conspiracy and disinfo, the trust in big pharam is dwindling and for good reason, peoples experience of medication is the reason not conspiracy theories as commonly touted by the "pharama industry".
When vaccines are subtly presented and marketed as a cure for something that reoccurs every winter people intuit it’s not right, when they have a vaccine and cure for norovirus maybe they will get some trust back.

LeeLemonoil

Everyone concerned about and not wanting to get vaxxed may well get a lawsuit insurance if you don’t have one already.

There are many good legal reasons and arguments not to get hurt by fast-tracked, unsafe vaccine technologies of unclear efficiency. The courts can’t ignore that at least for some time until everything got corrupted

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Everyone concerned about and not wanting to get vaxxed may well get a lawsuit insurance if you don’t have one already.

There are many good legal reasons and arguments not to get hurt by fast-tracked, unsafe vaccine technologies of unclear efficiency. The courts can’t ignore that at least for some time until everything got corrupted

Will that allow you to bypass airport security and your workplace?
I think they have these "rights" in mind so they will use coercion rather than a constitutional change that may require a referendum.

boris

Or is this some special vaccine that's going to do a different level of harm.

The mRNA vaccine is a new thing. They inject you with the RNA that holds the information for your body to make the toxic coronavirus spike protein itself. According to them it's safe because RNA can't be incorporated into our DNA.

RP: "The problem is that our bodies can copy foreign RNA and DNA and incorporate the copies into our chromosomes. If they are genes for viral proteins, it’s possible that during a future stress, those foreign genes could be expressed throughout our body, creating overwhelming amounts of those toxic proteins. The copies could be inserted into sperm cells and eggs as well as body cells, forming part of future generations. No sane person would consider doing it, if they understood how our cells respond to alien nucleic acids."

For them it's a win-win. Those RNA vaccines are cheap as hell to manufacture because they don't need to go through the hassle of producing the viral components in bioreactors. You become the bioreactor for them.

Last edited:

lvysaur

The so-called "scientific" research you're quoting is the modern day equivalent of phrenology.
Not really, since this research was done in the 1800s/early 1900s (and is considered politically verboten by most)

As for phrenology, you're completely correct. There's no possible way the characteristics of the brain could be related to the way it performs. :roll:

(technically speaking that's more craniometry and physiognomy, actual phrenology is indeed bunk, though most people use these terms interchangeably due to their ignorance)

Last edited:

Energizer

Not really, since this research was done in the 1800s/early 1900s (and is considered politically verboten by most)

As for phrenology, you're completely correct. There's no possible way the characteristics of the brain could be related to the way it performs. :roll:

(technically speaking that's more craniometry and physiognomy, actual phrenology is indeed bunk, though most people use these terms interchangeably due to their ignorance)

"There's no possible way the characteristics of the brain could be related to the way it performs." We agree on that. I didn't argue otherwise. Phrenology was misused for looking at people's face and heads and trying to put them in a class of people. There's a reason some of this stuff is controversial, it's because people like Charles Murray want to eliminate all welfare programs for poor people particularly minorities. They want social darwinism. It's a means to an end for them to make policy decisions. And it's not science, it's pseudoscience (The Bell Curve in particular is a good example of eugenics pseudoscience). I don't think that it's an impartial or neutral pursuit and there's a reason it's controversial. Much of it seems to be largely a continuation of the eugenics "research" that the Nazi's started in the 1920s (and later rebranded to "human genetics" to make it sound more palatable to the public after the embarrassment of the Holocaust). The guise of this so-called science is the cloak of closet racists who want to divide people along arbitrary lines and class.

As for the thymus question, what are we to learn there from that information? Suppose it's true that Mongolian and Asian women have a better thymus function in their adult life, so what? (Which is itself a doubtful proposition but I'll entertain it). I don't see the relevance there. Nobody chooses to be an Asian woman with an intact thymus gland. What would be more interesting to me would be looking at the diet of people with intact thymus glands. Montagu, the guy you seem fond of quoting here, viewed race as a sociological construct, by the way. So I can't relate to the fascination you seem to have with race.

It's 2020, this epidemiological population research is quite outdated and there is a lack of methodological rigor and conflicting factors in trying to study people in this way, epidemiological studies are extremely fraught with error. You can design any epidemiology study to find whatever you're looking for. You can find a study that shows an increased incidence of cancer with people who take aspirin. Mae-Wan Ho viewed the genome as a fluid thing, not a static state. The organism is in constant flux and interdependence with its environment. From what I understand, women have a greater resilience to degradation of the thymus until menopause because of their abundant progesterone production. Then after that they tend to become estrogen dominant and tend to fair equally poorly as men if not worse in terms of their immune system. If someone is eating well as many of the people on this forum are, I greatly doubt they would have an issue with their thymus being eaten up by their tissues and it would regenerate as a natural course of getting healthier (if it had been broken down to begin with).

@lvysaur

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals