USA Coke Made With Sugar!

Rachel

Yes! There is Coca Cola available - made right here in the USA - that is made with sugar. Zero corn syrup is in this Coke. :D

It's also known as Kosher for Passover Coke and it's available just one time per year. Yes! You guessed it! :lol: You can only get it around Passover and it's generally only available in larger metro areas. Try looking in a grocery store in an area with a decent sized Jewish population. Here in San Antonio, you can find it at the Alon HEB, right across the street from the J.C.C.

It's available in 2 liter bottles - and it's the same price as the gmo corn syrup kind. A bottle of "KFP" coke is distinguished by it's bright yellow cap with Hebrew markings.

Look for it a starting a couple of weeks before Passover. This year, 2014, Passover starts Monday, April 14.

Happy hunting!
:coke

burtlancast

Do they offer too coke with sugar and no fluorides ?

aguilaroja

There is a company making cola with "fair trade" "organic sugar", that includes caffeine. I tried it recently, and it seems fine, more refreshing than some of the big box Coca-Colas.

It's called Mexicane cola and comes in glass bottles. I don't know whether the water is from a non-fluoridated source.

http://maineroot.com/sodas/mexicane-cola/

Of course, it's upscale priced. I saw it at Whole Foods. Haters, GMAB–I was traveling and the grocery was near my route.

I have no financial or other relation to the brand or the store chain. Passover Coke sells out quickly in some places. Many people search it out just based on taste preference.

J

j.

kiran said:
And in glass bottles? Too much to ask for I know. :mrgreen:

Interesting. Among the "third world" countries I live we can easily get coke, sprite, etc., with real sugar and in glass bottles of 200 ml, 1, 1.5, and 2 liters. All year.

I think what happens is that we are not bright enough to subsidize corn.

However, I don't think we can get water in glass bottles. So we are worse off in that regard.

Ben

j. said:
kiran said:
And in glass bottles? Too much to ask for I know. :mrgreen:

Interesting. Among the "third world" countries I live we can easily get coke, sprite, etc., with real sugar and in glass bottles of 200 ml, 1, 1.5, and 2 liters. All year.

I think what happens is that we are not bright enough to subsidize corn.

However, I don't think we can get water in glass bottles. So we are worse off in that regard.
Hah! The third world countries have actual sugar in their sodas, and in glass bottles, while in the US we are limited to coke with fattening corn syrup and glass bottles. Reminds me of the fact that there was no aspirin available for humans without binders and fillers, but there is one by Vedco available for animals. And to stay safe from the toxins of modern food, we often need to buy food from a farm and use "organic" material instead of the new, toxic ones. Just like the old days. There is so much technology in food and everywhere else, it may have little significance in the future if people realize it contributes to disease.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals