US Surgeon General is Seeking Stories About Health “Misinformation”

Mito

The US. Surgeon General has made an offical request “calling for research, data, and personal experiences related to health misinformation.”

The online form contains 7 questions which present an opportunity for you to “have your voice heard, no matter who you are: …a health care worker, or someone who has seen the effect of health misinformation on their loved ones or community.”

If you have had an exerience related to misinformation from any source, perhaps from the CDC or the FDA, or from Anthony Fauci, or from your healthcare employer, they “want to hear from you!”

If you feel that you have been fed misinformation and it has somehow affected you, we call on you to share that with the Surgeon General today! You should also share your experience on social media with the hashtag #HealthMisinformation.

Mossy

The US. Surgeon General has made an offical request “calling for research, data, and personal experiences related to health misinformation.”

The online form contains 7 questions which present an opportunity for you to “have your voice heard, no matter who you are: …a health care worker, or someone who has seen the effect of health misinformation on their loved ones or community.”

If you have had an exerience related to misinformation from any source, perhaps from the CDC or the FDA, or from Anthony Fauci, or from your healthcare employer, they “want to hear from you!”

If you feel that you have been fed misinformation and it has somehow affected you, we call on you to share that with the Surgeon General today! You should also share your experience on social media with the hashtag #HealthMisinformation.

No doubt misinformation submissions contrary to their agenda will be filtered out.

Fred

He claimed that he lost 10 family members to covid, which would have required a "family" of roughly 20,000 people at the time he made the statement. Also, he looks like a muppet.

LeeLemonoil

You can't just joke about this stuff in 2022.

It's a warzone out there.
Especially then joking is in order. Just say „sorry my bad“ instead of doubling down.

And to assume that this forum with countless Pubmed-Links, keywords and controversial content flies under the radar - I doubt it.

LeeLemonoil

I suggest people use this opportunity and fill out the form about every medical misinformation they encountered. About vaccines, about aspirin, about serotonin and meds, about estrogen, pufas, fish oils and so forth. Lots of sources, agencies, hospitals, researchers, doctors to Name there

OP
Mito

Mito

The New Civil Liberties Alliance (NCLA), a frequent litigant against COVID-related administrative action, is representing theoretical cognitive scientist Mark Changizi, lawyer Michael Senger and stay-at-home father Daniel Kotzin.

Twitter suspended Kotzin temporarily and Senger permanently within a week of Surgeon General Vivek Murthy's March 3 request for information (RFI) on the "impact and prevalence of health misinformation in the digital information environment during the COVID-19 pandemic," including how it affects "likelihood to vaccinate."

Lollipop2

And to assume that this forum with countless Pubmed-Links, keywords and controversial content flies under the radar - I doubt it.
No probably isn’t according to my attorney. Usually platforms with 100,000 users is where they start paying attention; at 500,000 users, full on scrutiny. This forum has ~ 10,000 users. Most likely still under the radar even with the links.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals