US govt buys Pfizer pill treatment for Covid for 2022

PxD

Pfizer secures $5 billion for pill

“The Biden administration previously expanded a deal with Merck, another COVID-19 pill producer, that saw the government commit $2.2 billion for 3.1 million courses of the treatment. That comes out to about $709 a course—25 percent higher than Pfizer’s.”

So $709 for a course of Merck and $570 for Pfizer.

How much does a course of Ivermectin cost again???

Pfizer secures $5 billion for pill

“The Biden administration previously expanded a deal with Merck, another COVID-19 pill producer, that saw the government commit $2.2 billion for 3.1 million courses of the treatment. That comes out to about $709 a course—25 percent higher than Pfizer’s.”

So $709 for a course of Merck and $570 for Pfizer.

How much does a course of Ivermectin cost again???

I don't know how much is, but I do know it's damn near impossible to get. None of the usual sites that carry medication have it. The human version anyway.

OP
P

PxD

I don't know how much is, but I do know it's damn near impossible to get. None of the usual sites that carry medication have it. The human version anyway.
It was sort of a rhetorical question. It’s a few bucks, not several hundred $, at least under normal supply/demand conditions.

Drareg

Stock pump, pump, pump ,pump, it’s to save lives, we are humanitarian, billionaire humanitarian.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals