Urine Therapy

paymanz

i have tried before,few years ago for weeks! but my diet was not good at that time.it gave me some mental energy!

you recently tried it icecreamlover?!

jyb

I was joking, btw. Is there actually an urine therapy?!

OP
michael94

michael94

You can start with just morning but it's best to drink it all. Do your research first

achillea

In the modern world the urine is too toxic to use as therapy. The best is to dilute it by 10, succuse, dilute by 10 and have it homeopathically. The Russians did this when trench fever hit them and Napoleons troops. The Russians lost up to !0% of their troops and the Napoleonic lost 60-80% of their soldiers. It was not the Russian winter as the history revisionists want us to believe. You can use saliva too in the same manner.

OP
michael94

michael94

THE GOLD OF BLOOD

THE WATER OF LIFE

281e93afb5.jpg

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
731667d1301629315-reminder-beware-bad-sellers-trollin.jpg

OP
michael94

michael94

Why would the body excrete a liquid that it's beneficial? Urine therapy doesn't make any sense to me. What's the rationale behind it?

Hello Makrosky good question. Allow me some time to collect and flesh out my thoughts. 1-2 weeks. At the moment, they are scattered and incomplete, but I am confident in the efficacy of this therapy.

I am being sincere, no ill humor intended.

Makrosky

Hello Makrosky good question. Allow me some time to collect and flesh out my thoughts. 1-2 weeks. At the moment, they are scattered and incomplete, but I am confident in the efficacy of this therapy.

I am being sincere, no ill humor intended.
Thanks icecream! I'll love to see the info because I have read that before in other naturopathic circles. But it never made sense to me. How the hell is the body going to loose something that it needs. Drinking it is going to break the homeostasis for sure. You are excreting it because of a reason.

Peata

Simply put, the idea is that the body removes what it doesn't need at that time.

johnsmith

I just dropped $90 dollars on ordering urea. I couldn't wait tho, so I just drank a cup of piss. I couldn't do it without adding tonic water. Definitely got a buzz afterwords and a feeling of well being. Ill definitely be doing this again. I just hope ordering urea wasn't a waste.

I just dropped $90 dollars on ordering urea. I couldn't wait tho, so I just drank a cup of piss. I couldn't do it without adding tonic water. Definitely got a buzz afterwords and a feeling of well being. Ill definitely be doing this again. I just hope ordering urea wasn't a waste.

Ever heard of a run on the bank?

Ahhh just piss it away.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals