Urgent: Runaway heart rate and general illness after penicillin.

OP
Sam321

Sam321

according to ray and my own experience, that's probably one of the major signs that your absorbing endotoxin or LPS into the bloodfrom your bowel and intestines, which gets worse at night time and when you lay down in bed. The problem is lowering endotoxin can be a huge challenge as your well aware with the antibiotics experience, Theres evidence that high fat foods increase endotxin absorbtion, but ray says starch and Pufa is the main driver of endotoxin. Also according to ray, pretty much any allergen can have the potential to increase endotoxin. I personally noticed endotoxin from things like fortified milk can even increase it, so its really hard to pin point what's causing bowel distress while still maintaining calories. I think the antibiotics messed up your digestive system even more, allowing possible allergens to cause more problems. Really tough spot to be and I feel for you.

Edit: i realized we had this convo earlier in this thread, so we're going in circles a bit. my personal main conclusion is that something your eating is triggering inflammation causing endotoxin absorbtion. You could try an elimination diet, white rice, meat, some low lactose dairy, etc and see how things go and add back foods in one by one, but this is much easier said than done. A single food can cause affects for days after eating it, but in general quick transit time helps the most, so you could try laxatives? im not really sure, theres a lot of things to try, all of which are a bit difficult, especially when your already in rough shape
I've noticed acidic juice seems to really not agree with me.

OP
Sam321

Sam321

Getting organix dysbiosis, h pylori, and sibo test, candida mailed to me early next week. Will post results when in.

I think in the mean time I may try megaspore again and get back on carrot while cutting out carbs and it seems my body is back firing them after eating.

Carb malabsorption?

Perry Staltic

Getting organix dysbiosis, h pylori, and sibo test, candida mailed to me early next week. Will post results when in.

I think in the mean time I may try megaspore again and get back on carrot while cutting out carbs and it seems my body is back firing them after eating.

Carb malabsorption?

Cool. Did you have to get a doctor to order those?

There's cheaper ways to go than Megasporebiotics. Their product doesn't have very high CFUs per variety for the price.

OP
Sam321

Sam321

Cool. Did you have to get a doctor to order those?

There's cheaper ways to go than Megasporebiotics. Their product doesn't have very high CFUs per variety for the price.
So if you call them they will give you a list of all doctors and Naturopathic doctors who use their services. I picked a naturopath because they are most likely to play ball with you. Mine was super cool. Given visits are virtual right now you could technically get a naturo anywhere within their network to hook you up.

I've actually got megaspore laying around already. Do you have any other recommendations?

I'm rural so most the doctors are border line retarded here so I couldn't really get very far. I'm just gonna work with a naturo from here on out. Docs might be useful for a colonoscopy or something if I need it.

Perry Staltic

So if you call them they will give you a list of all doctors and Naturopathic doctors who use their services. I picked a naturopath because they are most likely to play ball with you. Mine was super cool. Given visits are virtual right now you could technically get a naturo anywhere within their network to hook you up.

I've actually got megaspore laying around already. Do you have any other recommendations?

That's good to know.

If you've already got it I'd double or triple the dose, but I'd wait until you send off your tests so you can have some kind of baseline to work from. It's pretty weak on CFUs. It has 5 varieties with a total CFU of 2 billion per capsule. That's 400 million CFU per variety per capsule. One of the probiotics I take is 5 billion CFU per variety per capsule, over 10 times the amount for a lot cheaper. The more CFU, the more potent. I can show you how to get better deals if you decide you want more.

OP
Sam321

Sam321

I was sleeping really good when I was taking megaspore for a few days a few weeks back. I'm thinking of sending in my samples and then taking megaspore to see if I feel improvement.

OP
Sam321

Sam321

That's good to know.

If you've already got it I'd double or triple the dose, but I'd wait until you send off your tests so you can have some kind of baseline to work from. It's pretty weak on CFUs. It has 5 varieties with a total CFU of 2 billion per capsule. That's 400 million CFU per variety per capsule. One of the probiotics I take is 5 billion CFU per variety per capsule, over 10 times the amount for a lot cheaper. The more CFU, the more potent. I can show you how to get better deals if you decide you want more.
What brand are you talking about?

Perry Staltic

What brand are you talking about?

It's a D-lactate free probiotic

Plus I take bacillus coagulens and b. subtilis, which also don't produce D-lactate, and are two of the bacteria in megaspore. Those are 6 billion CFU (Swansons) and 3 billion CFU (SuperSmart), respectively.

OP
Sam321

Sam321

It's a D-lactate free probiotic

Plus I take bacillus coagulens and b. subtilis, which also don't produce D-lactate, and are two of the bacteria in megaspore. Those are 6 billion CFU (Swansons) and 3 billion CFU (SuperSmart), respectively.
Nice. Whats your situation gut wise? Is it working for you?

Perry Staltic

Nice. Whats your situation gut wise? Is it working for you?

Extremely quiet. Best way I know at the moment to describe it is solid. Not much seems to affect it. Not a lot of gas, and they don't stink bad when I do get some.

OP
Sam321

Sam321

Extremely quiet. Best way I know at the moment to describe it is solid. Not much seems to affect it. Not a lot of gas, and they don't stink bad when I do get some.
If everything is working why are you taking the probiotic?

Did you have issues before the probiotic?

Perry Staltic

If everything is working why are you taking the probiotic?

Did you have issues before the probiotic?

I used to have horrible issues. Going all the time that smelled like crimes against nature. Probiotics never seemed to help except once when an antibiotic killed my gut and a Walmart probiotic brought it back to normal overnight. I bought some kraut chips at a salvage place and noticed my poops got better, so I checked the ingredients and they had bacillus coagulens. So I got some and those problems went away. I think I'll probably always do coagulens because when I stop for a while the good meatball experience tends to lessen. The other stuff I'm doing as more of an experiment to test a hypothesis about D-lactate. I'd probably be fine without it, but want to push the envelope a little.

T

TheBeard

@Sam321 most likely was an endotoxin overload shock.

That's why when taking antibiotics always, always, take at least a carrot salad a day and epsom salts every other day to flush the bowels from dead bacteria.

OP
Sam321

Sam321

@Sam321 most likely was an endotoxin overload shock.

That's why when taking antibiotics always, always, take at least a carrot salad a day and epsom salts every other day to flush the bowels from dead bacteria.
Endo shock for 1 month?
I feel you on the pairing AB with something flush it tho.

I'm leaning more towards recolonization by opportunistic bacteria/candida give when on Penicillin I felt fine. It wasn't til I got off that I experienced crazy symptoms.

OP
Sam321

Sam321

I used to have horrible issues. Going all the time that smelled like crimes against nature. Probiotics never seemed to help except once when an antibiotic killed my gut and a Walmart probiotic brought it back to normal overnight. I bought some kraut chips at a salvage place and noticed my poops got better, so I checked the ingredients and they had bacillus coagulens. So I got some and those problems went away. I think I'll probably always do coagulens because when I stop for a while the good meatball experience tends to lessen. The other stuff I'm doing as more of an experiment to test a hypothesis about D-lactate. I'd probably be fine without it, but want to push the envelope a little.
Ah I follow ya.
I'm thinking once this is all said and done ill be doing a post antibiotics checklist essay for people experiencing what have or need help narrowing down the issue.

I think I'd probably be on the mend already if I knew wtf was going on. I swear I spent like 2 weeks just learning what could have gone wrong with a brain that was half functioning and fighting off doctors who wanted to give ssri.

OP
Sam321

Sam321

Do you get the impression that doctors who can't figure out what's going on use SSRIs as a last resort to make it look like they know what they're doing?
To some degree yes.

From their perspective they see a patient who is flipping out because something is seriously wrong. They don't know what that something is. When they give people these pills a large amount of the patients stop flipping out (zombified) or end up killing themselves or others. Either way, problem solved. No more symptoms. CURED.

Its medical gas lighting that isn't new at all.

> Women 8 decades ago getting called "hysterical" because of reactions to chronic stress or physical ailment.

> people having panic attacks and getting thrown into psych wards where they are given sedating or experimental drugs until they die.

Same ***t different wrapper.

Last edited:

Serene

Hey @Perry Staltic

Just wanted to say thanks for your input. I appreciate the insight.

As far as my issue goes, I think you are totally on point with the d-lactic acidosis. I am taking the combo of FC-cidal, dsybiocide, and the mood probiotics I mentioned above. (the biotics research products apparently work just as well or better than Rx Abx for SIBO/SIFO). Also bicarb foot baths. My urine ph was 5.8. I am also taking choline with each meal to help strengthen my vagus nerve. Other stuff to decrease lactate.

My tachycardia, palps/anxiety are basically gone at this point, and not waking up at night with anxiety anymore (still waking up a few times at night tho). I am noticing a little dizziness and stumbling after carbs, so have been cutting back, which I think is why I have still been waking up (poor glycogen stores?). I have "histamine/mast cell" issues, so I have to go pretty slow with supps, so I haven't built up to the full dose of those yet. Just ordered some thiamine powder. Hoping to continue with improvements.

They so wanted me to be having a heart attack. They asked me like 20 times if I had chest pain. The ER doc thought I was having a "panic attack". Ridiculous that they had no clue...:rolleyes:

Cheers!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals