Urgent help needed re. Pneumonia

doorbell

My grandfather has been in the hospital for a week now for pneumonia and it looks like they can't operate on him due to a complication regarding some water particles getting in odd places. There is about 1.5 quarts of water currently sitting in his lungs according to the doctor. He has been on the oxygen since like a week ago - constantly. Would somebody be able to ask Ray about what would be the best course of action as of now? This is extremely urgent - there will be monetary compensation for your help if you can get me in contact with him or if you can just let him know about the situation. Thank you

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Sorry to hear ?
I don't have Ray's contact but in the past he might have said that 1mcg t3 per hour might be best for the extremely ill. On top of that I'd provide him with lots of progesterone equivalent to prednisone doses.

OP
D

doorbell

Thank you so much! I'll most certainly take those options into consideration. Hopefully Ray can respond to my e-mail asap before attempting to do something.

Again if anybody here can contact Ray via phone(like right now) and get his advice on the situation please dm me - i will send a reasonable amount of $ for your help

Summer

Maybe this thread can help. OP describes how changing the position in which he laid saved his life.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals