Urea - Urgente Topic

Dear friends,
I´m planning to heal my prostate tumor with urea [among other things], beginning this week.
I found two articles [interviews] with R Peat about urea.
But I didn´t find the Newsletter about urea.
Perhaps someone of yours, my friends can, find it to me?
Thanks, Gilson Dantas

Beastmode

Dear friends,
I´m planning to heal my prostate tumor with urea [among other things], beginning this week.
Thanks, Gilson Dantas

Did you find a good source of UREA?

yerrag

Dear friends,
Thanks, Gilson Dantas
What are the dates of the interviews? Those may give us an idea when the urea newsletter was published.

koky

i've been buying urea usp from lotioncrafter
1 teaspoon 3x per day has helped my prostate

Amazoniac

Did you find a good source of UREA?
@healthnatura and @LifeGivingStore, this is why I suggested you and your enemies to list all of your products in a single thread for convenience. Not sure if it's the case for Beastmode, but there are great products available that some people are not aware.

@haidut

A banner linking to such thread would solve this, otherwise it's either insufficient visibility for the latest releases or eventually turning the front page into a Christmas tree. I understand that you hate each other, but it's for a common good.

Last edited:

Beastmode

@healthnatura and @LifeGivingStore, this is why I suggested you and your enemies to list all of your products in a single thread for convenience. Not sure if it's the case for Beastmode, but there are great products available that some people are not aware.

@haidut

A banner linking to such thread would solve this, otherwise it's either insufficient visibility for the latest releases or eventually turning the front page into a Christmas tree. I understand that you hate each other, but it's for a common good.

I didn't know lifegivingstore.com had it. Glad you mentioned their site.

Peat mentioned it's use for some older people who took it daily and claimed they had more endurance.

He didn't know of UREA being used for prostate enlargement issues.

RWilly

I know you can get it on Amazon. Was just looking at buying some for gardening purposes.

MeatOrchid

Dr. Evangelous Danopoulus made some interesting advances in the treatment of cancer with UREA.

Attachments

• danopoulos1979.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 30
  • danopoulos1974.pdf
    760.3 KB · Views: 23

yerrag

Urea is awesome but you need to take a lot and it’s kind of expensive
If you need a little, buying from Health Natura or Live Giving Store works. As most of the time, 100g lasts a long time.

But if you need to buy a lot more:

$21 for 500g
$72 for 2.5kg

I recently bought the 2.5kg.

yerrag

That’s a good price, do they ship to Australia?
I wouldn't know as I had them ship to a forwarding service that ships it to the Philippines, but that became a problem when they refused shipment because they got spooked when there was a warning sign that said it is corrosive. You know, the kind of warning US companies like to put to keep lawyers off their back. The low-IQ factotum in that company decided it was hazardous and after numerous protestations by me, he was seconded by his do-nothing know-nothing manager, even after I sent them the Safety Data Sheet and even Fedex' 166-page list of Hazardous Materials, which all cleared the innocuous little chemical called urea. I had already shipped a 500g urea bottle through them with no issues before. I think the size of the 2.5kg container got them spooked. And it doesn't help that there are explosive items with the name urea attached to it like urea nitrate. But dumb is as dumb goes.

I finally had to have the item reshipped to a friend's, who put the items in a big box called a Balikbayan Box (a box used by expats Filipinos to ship things to relatives in the Philippines.

Dumbness doesn't discriminate, so if you're shipping the item be certain everyone in the chain on the way to you having the package delivered isn't going to stand in the way of your receiving it. For crying out loud, it's used as fertilizer, it's used in facial creams, it's even applied in the eye as Danoupolos does, and because there's a warning sign that says "it's corrosive to the eyes" shouldn't be a ground to prohibit it. These guys, they're walking on eggshells!

Sorry for the rant. Good luck with it. Perhaps you could try sourcing out from local suppliers also, but I had difficulty getting a grade that suits me. Even then, the good grades have 100 ppm heavy metals, but anything less than that is just too prohibitively expensive. This one is ACS grade, which is higher than USP and much lower than reagent grade. So it's likely at 100 ppm.

yerrag

I wouldn't know as I had them ship to a forwarding service that ships it to the Philippines, but that became a problem when they refused shipment because they got spooked when there was a warning sign that said it is corrosive. You know, the kind of warning US companies like to put to keep lawyers off their back. The low-IQ factotum in that company decided it was hazardous and after numerous protestations by me, he was seconded by his do-nothing know-nothing manager, even after I sent them the Safety Data Sheet and even Fedex' 166-page list of Hazardous Materials, which all cleared the innocuous little chemical called urea. I had already shipped a 500g urea bottle through them with no issues before. I think the size of the 2.5kg container got them spooked. And it doesn't help that there are explosive items with the name urea attached to it like urea nitrate. But dumb is as dumb goes.

I finally had to have the item reshipped to a friend's, who put the items in a big box called a Balikbayan Box (a box used by expats Filipinos to ship things to relatives in the Philippines.

Dumbness doesn't discriminate, so if you're shipping the item be certain everyone in the chain on the way to you having the package delivered isn't going to stand in the way of your receiving it. For crying out loud, it's used as fertilizer, it's used in facial creams, it's even applied in the eye as Danoupolos does, and because there's a warning sign that says "it's corrosive to the eyes" shouldn't be a ground to prohibit it. These guys, they're walking on eggshells!

Sorry for the rant. Good luck with it. Perhaps you could try sourcing out from local suppliers also, but I had difficulty getting a grade that suits me. Even then, the good grades have 100 ppm heavy metals, but anything less than that is just too prohibitively expensive. This one is ACS grade, which is higher than USP and much lower than reagent grade. So it's likely at 100 ppm.
Sorry 10ppm not 100ppm

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals