Urea Supplementation - Scientific Research

Birdie

I don't remember Ray's reasons but I've read articles of his where he sites urea studies supporting its use. He does recommend it.
I use a 40% cream on my nose to reduce inflammation from rosacea and it helps a lot.

Also, I use the cream on my feet every night figuring some will be absorbed that way.
It's used by a lot of people just for the reason that it softens callouses. I can say that has worked for me.

hmac

Hey fam,

I noticed that the awesome Life Giving Store are selling UREA powder.

Urea USP Grade - 100 Grams

Can someone please point me to Ray's research on this?

What is it primarily used for?

Who has personally had experience with it?
I think Ray has mentioned it in some of the radio interview's that he's done. As far as I can remember (based on last listening to him talk about it maybe 4 years ago - lol) he saw it as something which helped with edema, by helping to remove bulk water from swollen cells. In one of Danny Roddy and Georgi's podcast's Georgi spoke about people having used it topically and internally on tumours to drastically reduce swelling. I suppose that, by it's anti-edematous effect, it might indirectly increase metabolism; possibly have some anti-calcification effects and reduce inflammation. I'm just riffing here, by no means an expert.

Epistrophy

Found this is in a 1905 Druggists' Circular and Chemical Gazette, Volume 49, which states that Urea was used as a diuretic, anitlithic (reduce stone formation), and anti-tubercular substance. The Gazette states that 10-20 grain in solution is to be used. I included a photo of the actual text.

1 grain = 64.7989 mg

Attachments

• urea.png
    urea.png
    23.2 KB · Views: 37

magnesiumania

So how much to use for internal use/experientation? If it was a powerful anti inflamatiry i guess it woukd have been brought up more often on this forum.

ddjd

I think it can be quite stressful on kidneys so use with caution

BRMarshall

Hey fam,

I noticed that the awesome Life Giving Store are selling UREA powder.

Urea USP Grade - 100 Grams

Can someone please point me to Ray's research on this?

What is it primarily used for?

Who has personally had experience with it?

I Am experimenting...externally my skin likes it
Any further discussions regarding internal usage is appreciated.

I wonder if it might help with gum disease in mouth amongst other things.

Any internal protocols would be nice!