Urea Now Available

healthnatura

It took a bit but I did finally find a USP urea!
USP - food grade - 99% pure

USP Urea

A year and a half and not one review... shame rpf, shame :artist:

EIRE24

I have used it. Mixed it into moisturisers and it is very useful. Definitely enhances hydration in the skin.

teds

Forum Supporter
Has anyone used this mixed in with coconut oil or olive oil? What ratio are you using?

yerrag

@healthnatura what makes this urea special as compared to other USP grades? I've looked at the COA of USP grades of urea, and the lead is at least 10ppm. Do you mind giving an indication of specs for this urea?

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

Here is a typical certificate of analysis for our Urea. It meets USP and laboratory research purity standards. We were asked to provide a product that was better than most on the market. any of our customers were buying fertilizer grade and wanted a cleaner and reliable option. I can only speak o the quality of our product, I would need to see a COA from another USP product to make a fare comparison.

Attachments

• Urea Lot 33464 retest 01-2020.pdf
    88.4 KB · Views: 24

yerrag

Here is a typical certificate of analysis for our Urea. It meets USP and laboratory research purity standards. We were asked to provide a product that was better than most on the market. any of our customers were buying fertilizer grade and wanted a cleaner and reliable option. I can only speak o the quality of our product, I would need to see a COA from another USP product to make a fare comparison.
Thanks for posting the certificate. I don't mean to be unappreciative, but is this the best available from the producers? I'm still seeing 10ppm heavy metal content. It wasn't specific on the breakdown of heavy metals so I can't tell how much of that is mercury or lead. It does seem like the way the certfication is made is intended to obscure facts than to inform.