Update on the redness on my face

SamYo123

So fiber, raw carrot lowers my face redness, and each time carbs/sugar is eaten the redness increases

So this leads me to believing that these a bacterial overgrowth in the small intestine and simple sugars that go there are being eaten by the bacteria

So that can only mean going zero carb to starve the bacteria while eating carrots?

Transit time for bowl movements have increased with the kiwi, and raw carrots, the poo isnt long and strong, but a bit more bulky than before, and still float

Vins7

So fiber, raw carrot lowers my face redness, and each time carbs/sugar is eaten the redness increases

So this leads me to believing that these a bacterial overgrowth in the small intestine and simple sugars that go there are being eaten by the bacteria

So that can only mean going zero carb to starve the bacteria while eating carrots?

Transit time for bowl movements have increased with the kiwi, and raw carrots, the poo isnt long and strong, but a bit more bulky than before, and still float
You could test SIBO with a lactulose test.

OP
S

SamYo123

You could test SIBO with a lactulose test.
Lets say i have it, whats the fixes? doing long cardio, e.g cycling i notice the redness reduces, probably because of the depletion of carbs

Vins7

Lets say i have it, whats the fixes? doing long cardio, e.g cycling i notice the redness reduces, probably because of the depletion of carbs
The main advices about sibo un Spain are doing a los fodmaps diet, taking some specific antibiotics depending on the type of Sibo and the most important thing is finding out the root cause of your sibo.

Pf: I was negative for sibo but I have lots of digestive issues and bloating ✌?

OP
S

SamYo123

The main advices about sibo un Spain are doing a los fodmaps diet, taking some specific antibiotics depending on the type of Sibo and the most important thing is finding out the root cause of your sibo.

Pf: I was negative for sibo but I have lots of digestive issues and bloating ✌?
Yeh i have bloating too. Ill have coffee with 8 sugars black or with milk, and ill be bloated first thing in the morning..

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals