Update on the Archive

Eth

Hey everybody! I have a quick update on the Ray Peat Archive:

Print button has been added to all articles on the site; thank you to everybody who voted in the poll and commented on the thread!

I'm finishing the process of sorting the Newsletters by date. Once they're all sorted by date, it'll be a lot easier to see what we're missing, and hopefully some missing Newsletters will start showing up. I will likely get the site updated with the dates by tomorrow night.

If anyone has any questions, comments, or anything else, then just leave a comment. Hope everyone is doing well!

Panopticon

picking up where Peat left off... very good... me and mom have been helping too(on the local level in eastern Europe) I am sure Peat is happy

OP
Eth

Eth

Update: All Newsletters sorted by date! They can all be viewed and accessed here :)

The site has just been updated again, and all newsletters are sorted by date! Here are some things to note:

- All newsletters 2016 onward have been gathered and are sorted, which is fantastic!
- I have found no Newsletters in the years: '87, '90, '91, '96, '08, '10, '13, and '14. Still missing lots from the other years too, there are many years where I just have one or two newsletters.

If anyone has any questions, comments, advice, or any content to add, please let me know!

Update: All Newsletters sorted by date! They can all be viewed and accessed here :)

The site has just been updated again, and all newsletters are sorted by date! Here are some things to note:

- All newsletters 2016 onward have been gathered and are sorted, which is fantastic!
- I have found no Newsletters in the years: '87, '90, '91, '96, '08, '10, '13, and '14. Still missing lots from the other years too, there are many years where I just have one or two newsletters.

If anyone has any questions, comments, advice, or any content to add, please let me know!
Excellent. Good job Eth

Hey everybody! I have a quick update on the Ray Peat Archive:

Print button has been added to all articles on the site; thank you to everybody who voted in the poll and commented on the thread!

I'm finishing the process of sorting the Newsletters by date. Once they're all sorted by date, it'll be a lot easier to see what we're missing, and hopefully some missing Newsletters will start showing up. I will likely get the site updated with the dates by tomorrow night.

If anyone has any questions, comments, or anything else, then just leave a comment. Hope everyone is doing well!
Thank you so much for the hard work!

Smelly5

This is truly amazing

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals