UPDATE: Erectile Dysunfction 19y/o (Labs, Low T, High Prolactin, Thyroid Etc)

OP
Deadpool

Deadpool

Have you try the dietary approach that @fradon and @DDK have suggested?
moderate to low protein intake, higher carbs ( white pasta, white rice ect....) and a low fat intake ( using very good EVOO as the only source of fat instead of butter; I think that you can easily find a brand like Monini and their " classico " olive oil in your supermarket, no?), if you want to give coffee another chance try the cold brew version of it....and you can also freely use cane sugar syrup as a sweetener. It makes a very pleasant and refreshing drink with any kind of salted meal.
Eat warm and very well cooked foods as much as you can ( including fruits that can even taste sweet to you ). Simple meal like cooked bamboo shoots, white rice topped with olive oil and chicken roast and cooked apples; cooked mushrooms, white pasta,olive oil and grated pecorino romano cheese, cooked peaches ect....
For your high prolactin, sometimes even 500 mcg of cypro taken before bedtime could be more than enough. As for the supplement a weekly dose of high quality vitamin E ( I think that @haidut has probably made the best vitamin E supplement so far ) and a daily dose of no more than 5-10 mg of vitamin B6 ( metabolics in the UK have a great and very pure liquid B6 HCL ) taken in the morning should help too.
Do you know your vitamin D and PTH status? A correct calcium homeostasis is required for the proper insulin's function. And insulin can strongly interacts with STH, testosterone, estradiol, potassium, zinc and chromium.

Hey, yeah, this has been my approach for some time eating basically white rice or potatoes as my carb sources (no grains) but instead of EVOO I used butter as the fat source and on top of that I ate a lot of sugar and milk. I am experimenting currently again and I feel like grains really do me bad and starches, too. So the only option left would be white rice probably.

My vitamin D levels are on the low side. You can check at the beginning of the thread, they are something like 43 even though I used to supplement with 10000IUs per day and even these days every couple of days supplement with one high dose.

Wilfrid

Ah ok, sorry I did not see the vitamin D result.
There is probably no ideal dosage of vitamin D but the one that brings your PTH around 30 pcg/ml should be good. Chris Masterjohn as well as Roger Bouillon Phd have very very good infos about that subject.
Can you find the uncle ben's parboiled rice in your supermarked ( not the one that cooked in 10 minutes but the one with the 20 minutes cooking time )? In Europe uncle's ben parboiled rice line is unfortified which is good. Try to cook the rice with the 1:3 rice/water ratio until all the water is absorbed, eating cooked mushrooms, bamboo shoots with the rice ( not before neither after ) should make the digestion of the rice easier. If you can put the milk on a side for a while, just to see how things goes on...Cold brew coffee is a very good source of potassium, minerals as well as bitter substances that will help your digestion of the starch.

Wilfrid

I forgot to ask you about cooked white pasta, can you tolerate them?
A lot of people can not tolerate starches but some found that cyproheptadine can sometimes help them for problematic foods. My point is not to make you blindly take a drug for the rest of your life but rather trying to understand as best as we can the on-going process.
Histamine release and endotoxins are linked.
Considering that cypro probably works through its modulating actions on histamine release, I think that a lot of people with food intolerance have probably low diamine oxydase enzyme activity and can probably greatly benefit from a daily morning sublingual dose of no more than 5-10 mg of the regular B6 ( not the P-5-P ) for the rest of their life. I know that you already said having taken a B6 supplement in the past but the trick here is, I think, to take a more physiological dose and, as much as important, sublingualy in the morning.
It's not uncommon for pregnant woman to see their symptoms of histamine intolerance vanished ( as well as other health problems ) during their pregnancy since the activity of this enzyme could increase 500 fold.

Last edited:

Dino D

Stop drinking coffee and milk and OJ. Try to eat more unsaturated fats instead of butter. Increase carbs substantially with starch (white wheat, white rice, potatoes) or sugar/honey/candy. Increasing carbs and lowering fats was the best way that I was able to raise my T and increase cholesterol. I'm not talking about apples and OJ, I mean dense carbs like starch/sugar/candy etc... Try eating a huge bag of skittles after dinner and see if it helps your libido? Your reaction to coffee also suggests you aren't getting enough carbs.

You didn't specifically mention what you eat at the moment but I would steer clear of "Peat" foods and eat more meat, starch, vegetables, sugar, unsaturated fats, cake, chips, candy. Stop the dairy/butter and fruits/fruit juice have pizza, candy, cake, cookies, meat, bread, etc... However, for me the sugar/candy was how I was able to raise my T to the highest levels naturally, without having to supplement or take drugs. Eating beef and fat and milk and all this "man" food will not raise your testosterone without insane amounts of carbs. Like I said above OJ doesn't really count since most of it is terrible quality/sour/acidic and doesn't contain much sugar at all.

Can you say more about that, and how would a meal plan look?
I remeber times after low car days, or just after some days, when i ate candys and sugars like crazy and had incredibile libido... i didnt tried that for a long time... i didnt try eating 3-4-5000 calorijes for a day, especialy sugar calories... hmmm

frankmp0

Have you tried a penis pump or simply using a very hot, moist towel on your penis/scrotum to relax the area and improve blood flow?

Or a more extreme measure might be prostate milking/massage, but obviously not everyone is comfortable with that.
elegant-prostate-massage-for-prostatitis-massage-prostete-or-how-to-fast-cure-prostatitis-youtube.jpg

I think in many men the prostate can get "backed up" and affect erections negatively. After doing nofap for many months, when I finally did ejaculate, it was actually uncomfortable (not really pleasurable) to ejaculate, because it felt like the semen wasn't being pushed out with as much force or something. And I had ultrasounds of my prostate done and it showed no increase in size, so there can definitely be prostate issues in the absence of enlargement.
Can nofap cause ED? I think I'm dealing with that currently