Upcoming Vacation And Store Hiatus

Buttercup

I'm all stocked up already. Looking forward to seeing what you have coming out. I don't buy EVERYTHING like I used to. I just have some essentials now, in order of importance:
1. tyromax
2. energin

I guess that's it.
I'm all stocked up already. Looking forward to seeing what you have coming out. I don't buy EVERYTHING like I used to. I just have some essentials now, in order of importance:
1. tyromax
2. energin

I guess that's it.

What made you prefer tyromax over tyromix?

morgan#1

I'm experimenting, and trying each of your products (what I have) topically and then orally. I do find that the steroids are more adaptable to being topical, for me. Is there any problem with any of your products being used orally? JW. I do like to use the EstroBan orally, but now I'm thinking about trying it on my face. Does that make it less potent, assuming my face is clean. And I'm thinking about using the solban in conjunction with the estroban on my face.

Btw, I'm very glad this is out there. Thank you. I'm sure that this is a gracious effort.

L

lollipop

I'm experimenting, and trying each of your products (what I have) topically and then orally. I do find that the steroids are more adaptable to being topical, for me. Is there any problem with any of your products being used orally? JW. I do like to use the EstroBan orally, but now I'm thinking about trying it on my face. Does that make it less potent, assuming my face is clean. And I'm thinking about using the solban in conjunction with the estroban on my face.

Btw, I'm very glad this is out there. Thank you. I'm sure that this is a gracious effort.
Hi @morgan#1! I am not Haidut - lol, but wanted to chime in. I use Solban as a serum layer 1 on my face as part of daily routine. I follow that up with a few drops of Estroban as serum layer 2. Works great! All of Haidut's products have been used both internally and externally by people. Have to experiment to see what works best with your system. BTW...he is not sanctioned for internal use so can not suggest that route officially. Again many have used both routes :): Hope this answers your questions!

morgan#1

Thx Lisa, I'm just so impressed with the effects of the diet, (I've been attempting it for 6 weeks. I'm trying to get closer to 95% Peat. Now I'm like 60%.) And the supplements have helped me so much. Do you know whether in the EstroBan it's K2? That would be ideal. I try not to overdo too many supplements. Certain things I know I'm deficient in, and the things on the diet are helping me so much. If you knew where I was 3 years ago, I knew something had to be done. My life (internally) was a mess. But what's past is past. I'm just so grateful that it has brought me here. :emoji_dart:

L

lollipop

Thx Lisa, I'm just so impressed with the effects of the diet, (I've been attempting it for 6 weeks. I'm trying to get closer to 95% Peat. Now I'm like 60%.) And the supplements have helped me so much. Do you know whether in the EstroBan it's K2? That would be ideal. I try not to overdo too many supplements. Certain things I know I'm deficient in, and the things on the diet are helping me so much. If you knew where I was 3 years ago, I knew something had to be done. My life (internally) was a mess. But what's past is past. I'm just so grateful that it has brought me here. :emoji_dart:
I totally get it @morgan#1! Learning about Ray Peat has rocked my health. It took me about 2 years and a few months of healing and a bit of weight gain, but remaining tenacious to the inner belief I was getting better. Suddenly everything came together, without any changes to my normal routine, the weight started coming off, everything shifted really. Sometimes patience is required and LOTS of experimentation to figure out what works for you.

To answer your question, yes Estroban contains Vitamin K2-mk4! You are good to go...

morgan#1

To answer your question, yes Estroban contains Vitamin K2-mk4! You are good to go...[/QUOTE]
Thanks I guess I am good to go! (For now...:blush:)

opethfeldt

Enjoy your vacation. I'm sure it's well-deserved. Excited to see the new products, though my wallet probably isn't :D

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
The store is open again! Apologies for the extra day delay and thanks to everyone for their patience.
Btw, I am working on a solution that would hopefully allow for the store to be open (and orders to be processed/shipped) even when I am away.

miki14

The store is open again! Apologies for the extra day delay and thanks to everyone for their patience.
Btw, I am working on a solution that would hopefully allow for the store to be open (and orders to be processed/shipped) even when I am away.

When will you present your new products? Dying of curiosity...

Tried ordering something today. It said added to cart, but the link to access the cart / checkout did not work. Is this due to store hiatus or some kind of technical error?

Johnson F.C.S.L.M.R Bagfoot Ph.D

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
What's up with @haidut? Did the Feds came after him finally?

Haidut is here. I just can't respond to everything the same day as I used to. Aside from the day job and family duties, I receive a few hundred emails a day on top of what I get on the forum. So, it takes time to dig myself out of this pile after being away for a week or so. Maybe this is a sign I should not be going on vacation :):

Last edited:

Stramonium

Thanks, keep me posted on results. I will be checking email and the forum while away.

Haidut a quick question, I just ordered another bottle of Androsterone is the SFA solvent a different solvent than DMSO that was previously available? if so, How is it different?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut a quick question, I just ordered another bottle of Androsterone is the SFA solvent a different solvent than DMSO that was previously available? if so, How is it different?

It should have the same absorption through the skin but it takes a bit longer to absorb. It is easier on the skin and does not seem to cause allergic reactions like DMSO. Not sure if it potentiates the steroid effects like DMSO is known to do though...

Back
Top Bottom