Upcoming Vacation And Store Hiatus

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hi all,

As we did last year, we will be going on a brief vacation and the store will be closed in the meantime. We plan on closing the store on August 3, at 6:30pm and reopen again on August 12. All orders submitted before the closing will be shipped. Sorry about the short notice but we are at the mercy of airlines and their pricing systems. As many of you know, it is neither easy nor cheap to haul b**t across the Atlantic and we just got notified by the airlines about the available flight date that we could afford.
Apologies for any inconvenience. Hopefully, 9-10 days of hiatus won't cause too much trouble.
Btw, we have at least 4 new products ready to launch when we some back! Should be an exciting fall :):

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Have a good one & don't forget your solban

Thanks! We carry at least 5 bottles with us. I have come to realize this is great for marketing to government employees as TSA agents keep asking what is this product all about. I think one of them Googled it and already ordered. Before you know it, SolBan will be on the TSA "pre-approved" product list :):

Dhair

Hi all,

As we did last year, we will be going on a brief vacation and the store will be closed in the meantime. We plan on closing the store on August 3, at 6:30pm and reopen again on August 12. All orders submitted before the closing will be shipped. Sorry about the short notice but we are at the mercy of airlines and their pricing systems. As many of you know, it is neither easy nor cheap to haul b**t across the Atlantic and we just got notified by the airlines about the available flight date that we could afford.
Apologies for any inconvenience. Hopefully, 9-10 days of hiatus won't cause too much trouble.
Btw, we have at least 4 new products ready to launch when we some back! Should be an exciting fall :)
Have a great vacation! I'm sure it's well deserved and much needed given how hard you seem to work

Dan W

Btw, we have at least 4 new products ready to launch when we some back!
Just because you take a vacation doesn't mean you also have to give up sleep for the other parts of the year :)

Stramonium

Have fun Haidut, I've been enjoying your Androsterone hopefully I'll be ordering more soon when it's back :)

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Just because you take a vacation doesn't mean you also have to give up sleep for the other parts of the year :)

Those supplements have already been thought about and procured. I just did not want to launch anything before going on vacation. So, I'll do as little thinking as possible while away :):

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Have fun Haidut, I've been enjoying your Androsterone hopefully I'll be ordering more soon when it's back :)

Thanks, keep me posted on results. I will be checking email and the forum while away.

mercutio

i've really enjoyed your products, and already placed another order today. looking forward to the new products, ..

Xisca

Which country will you be visiting? Europe is small only if you compare it to the states!!!! :)
Have a nice stay!

And what is "TSA"?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Which country will you be visiting? Europe is small only if you compare it to the states!!!! :)
Have a nice stay!

And what is "TSA"?

Germany, Greece and Bulgaria.
TSA is the agency that touches your private parts at the airport and goes through your luggage :):

Xisca

How nice! Well here we just go through x-rays...
And last time, they just made me drink all my fruit juice! How could I have forgotten this detail?
Some years ago I was stupid enough to not think that coconut oil was oil....

3 countries in so little time, you are American or what?! ;) :)

encerent

I'm all stocked up already. Looking forward to seeing what you have coming out. I don't buy EVERYTHING like I used to. I just have some essentials now, in order of importance:
1. tyromax
2. energin

I guess that's it.

miki14

Germany, Greece and Bulgaria.
TSA is the agency that touches your private parts at the airport and goes through your luggage :)

If you guys come to Cologne in Germany I will invite you to a family pint of Haagen Daz.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom